Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Is Heavily Pregnant And Already Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Is Heavily Pregnant And Already Married (1430 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Is Heavily Pregnant And Already Married by Jadsy01(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
A new report has revealed that actress Toyin Aimakhu is heavily pregnant and already married to her boo Kolawole Ajewole.
According to a report by Kemi Ashefon, Toyin who is yet to be officially divorced from her ex-husband Niyi Johnson has been liking Niyi’s girlfriend’s birthday photos on social media.

Ashefon wrote;

“Since Toyin and Adeniyi Johnson ‘s divorce case is still in court, it’s no surprise that this happened.
First, Toyin Abraham is heavily involved and married to actor Kolawole Ajeyemi despite being married to Adeniyi Johnson.
No court has dissolved the union yet.

Read more via EkoMiami.com.ng - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/08/photo-toyin-aimakhu-is-heavily-pregnant-and-already-married-information-nigeria/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Is Heavily Pregnant And Already Married by Jentle244: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
really? is it now a big deal in our Generation of today?

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Accuses Olamide Of Copying His Fashion Style / Awwn Chioma Is Already Referring To Davido As My Husband (photos) / Bbnajia Ike Proposes To Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.