Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President (33743 Views)

Senate President Lawan Felicitates With Omo-Agege As He Celebrates 56th Birthday / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Atiku remains banned in US!

He was sneaked into US during campaign as a diplomatic observer on Senate Trade mission. Thats why Saraki was always with him and all their meetings had to do with commerce and trade.....nothing with political content.

You notice Reno Omokri, who resides in US and was always by Atiku side in UK, Dubai, was not present in the US visit. If he had attended or been seen with Atiku it would blow cover on his status as diplomatic observer and risked arrest.

Tell Atiku to travel to US on his own now....see if he'd made it out of there. grin
I know that johnnyessence would pretend as if he hasn't seen thus post..Very corrupt and lies infested soul.

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by SirBunky85(m): 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
So so pathetic, they finally endorsed maze snatcher Omo agege. Apc are just full of clueless liars and propagandists in governance .Pdp can't do such a thing.
painment 101
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by leofab(f): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

At least i am not like your dad, the drunkard mai guard grin
all we care about is good governance that will benefit all and not this nepotistic governances that has become part of Nigeria culture through quota system.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Monday60655(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
So that he will continue stealing the mace any time the Senate president provoke him or go against his wish
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by hrykanu231(m): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:
Nice, he deserves it and is up to the task
Myndd44

Please, can you educate me on why you think he deserves it?
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by ped007(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Just cos of blind followers like yourself....
He'll NEVER be a DSP
Not in Nigeria Senate.
Mystiquefia:

Mace snatcher? Like you have evidence of him snatching the mace with his hands? If you cannot tender any such proves glaring for the world to see, then you're only wallowing in the figments of your imagination. Those who snatched the mace were arrested by the police..
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Tabuku: 5:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Nigeria and APC is a jok. Thief and criminals become law heading number one and two citizens. So the country is between Fulanis and Yorubas. We will soon finish this country politics
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by MikeB3(m): 5:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmm, after all the embarrassing mase carrying incident.

Meanwhile, you can get your Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Business Name, Limited Liability, Incorporated Trustees & NGO Registration done in a jiffy at BAYCRIS UNIVERSAL VENTURES. Shop 1, POWA Complex, Orita Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State. You can contact me on 07036016999, 08021359551. Bayojunior3@gmail.com, Baycrisventures377@gmail.com.
Thank you!
NOTE: The registration will be swiftly processed with a reasonable price.
Also, no matter where you reside in our beloved country, it can be done.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Mace snatcher? Like you have evidence of him snatching the mace with his hands? If you cannot tender any such proves glaring for the world to see, then you're only wallowing in the figments of your imagination. Those who snatched the mace were arrested by the police..
You must be joking.Everybody and their mothers saw when.he snatched the mace.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by icankel: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
No one deserves it more. Omo Agege mehnnnn

He was bold enough to demystify Saraki when all the other Senators were scared to death.

This is how it should be-

1. President - NW

2. Vice President - SW

3. Senate President- NE

4. Speaker, House of Reps - SW

Chairman Governor's Forum - SW

DSP - SS.

Dino from NC will take Minority Leader.

Let us leave SE to make up their minds about Biafuro
And which position will be given to you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by icankel: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Nothing for the Igbos, bunch of losers grin grin grin
Nigeria is not coming to an end in the next 4yrs, look forward for tomorrow because tomorrow is bright
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by cowardafonja: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2019
Mystiquefia:

You're right though.. I see sense in your point.. the position of majority leader should be zoned to the norh-central then. House of Representatives leader would do for ibos

I think we yorubas are digging dangerous pits in the way of our coming generations through our sheer act of thoughtlessness. Why do we worship a criminal like tinubu? why why why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Mystiquefia: 11:21am On Jun 09, 2019
cowardafonja:

I think we yorubas are digging dangerous pits in the way of our coming generations through our sheer act of thoughtlessness. Why do we worship a criminal like tinubu? why why why?

I'm not yoruba. Sorry
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by cowardafonja: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mystiquefia:

I'm not yoruba. Sorry
Ok. Sorry.... thought u are one of us
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by MartinCorridon: 8:58am On Jun 12, 2019
icankel:
And which position will be given to you?

The role of screwing your ugly spermbank mum tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Report Rates 30 States In Nigeria Dirty, 7 Clean / Pictures Of Vice President Shettima In Cuba / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.