Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory (20718 Views)

Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Outcry As Saraki, Dogara Sit On Late Legislators Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I[b] am like my father nah.

Only hopeless beings can worship fellow mortals.like ours..our famiy is cursed to the brim[/b]

I am afraid, if you can say this about your family,well
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Carmal90 to his useless fagg0t father:

I can not prove any evidence of tinubu asslicking yet i worship saraki like God.

What is wrong, why displaying your family lineage to the entire world?

I am afraid, if you can say this about your family,well

Bark more. Saraki asstonguer
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

At last. I am fulfilled,I finally expose my father, my father is the bastard.

Ohh
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Carmal90 to his useless father:
Typical of you...
I fail to check who I quoted..
I have made it a point not to quote a retard again.
Bless

Your grandfather was a beggar for Olusola, your father inherited the practice licking Bukola's yansh and now you want to serve the son.

Keep it up. We know your type
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

my grandfather was a beggar for tinubu, my father inherited the practice licking tinubus family yansh and now I want to serve his dog.

Bro, hope everything is ok?
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Carmal90 to his useless father:
Typical of you...
I fail to check who I quoted..
I have made it a point not to quote a retard again.
Bless

Your grandfather was a beggar for Olusola, your father inherited the practice licking Bukola's yansh and now you want to serve the son.

Kamaldeen Lawal born in 1994 and you still decided to be useless like your Dad. We will give you some hometraining as a Saraki slave be proud of your heritage.

I proved your asslicking and you said your father is a bastard if you can't prove my praise of Tinubu

So bark more
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Carmal90(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
grin

Let no one tell you different..
My parents are lunatic,pls bear with me.

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by TheFacelessMan: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:

Kamaldeen Lawal born in 1994 and you still decided to be useless like your Dad. We will give you some hometraining as a Saraki slave be proud of your heritage.

I proved your asslicking and you said your father is a bastard if you can't prove my praise of Tinubu

So bark more
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by peacebe1815: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I swear you are your generation can only dream of being Saraki's house help. History has it that those who envy successful individuals are serial failure.
I understand why you are always attacking successful individuals.
Quote me the day you and your generation secure a job to be Saraki's house help. grin

I hope you are not one of them that speak evils of Tinubu.
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by OgundeleT(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Carmal90:
I am from.kwara and he is coming back.
it is a free world, keep dreaming
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Honor10: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
adm212144:
let us know the damage .vut from what I know he gives you guy exposure Lagos is suffering now.lagosian are like zombie that only Tinubu trumpet determine their lives.yiu Kwarans are ingrate and you will regret it soon .welcome to Tinubu slavery

who u be? who sabi u? are u a kwaran? do u know more than kwaran that rejected him, go and make him ur governor in ur barren and unproductive region Now, at least he may be beta than Ikpeazu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by Honor10: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
HeGeMon:
I pity APC zombies, one thing will happen in Kwara State, and it will be that Saraki will go back to the grassroots re-energize his machinery! And become the new king of the south west!
Otoge will be the greatest undoing of the APC!!
Saraki will be back!

yes, he will become the president of Biafra
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by fatwhite(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
I understand the pains behind this write-up, he may think he's already fulfilled until that man (death) comes and all will be vanity upon vanity. The Holy Bible said it all, it will very difficult for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: As Saraki Goes Into Political Purgatory by mrnigerdelta: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Absolute rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency / INEC Releases Form-EC8D and Form-EC8E For The Edo State Governorship Election / Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Okorocha’s Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.