Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m (2363 Views)

Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 09, 2019
We have just been informed that Barcelona have completed the signing of Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi on a four-year contract for an African-record transfer fee of £90m.

According to GOALcom, Iwobi flew into Barcelona by private jet on Sunday evening to complete a medical at the club’s training base and pen personal terms.

“I am delighted to be joining Barcelona this season,” Iwobi told media.

“Barcelona is the biggest club in the world and I am looking forward to working with Ernesto Valverde, Lionel Messi and contributing to the team’s success at this very exciting period in the club's history.

www.goal.com%2Fen-gb%2Fnews%2Fits-official-alex-iwobi-signs-for-barcelona-from-arsenal%2F1qa1ggp25muqv1kl6l9vpxwohh&psig=AOvVaw0h6Wqrs_enMezCOjRn37x3&ust=1560121918710132

Re: Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m by bluebay(m): 1:23am On Jun 09, 2019
Story. Iwobi gat no Role in Barca

1 Like

Re: Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m by BuhariAdvocate: 1:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Wasting of taxpayers money.
Re: Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m by Bede2u(m): 3:22am On Jun 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Wasting of taxpayers money.
why? He is young and can develope. Or does it have something to do with ur established hate for igbos?

1 Like

Re: Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m by OBTMOS(m): 4:19am On Jun 09, 2019
This ain't true
Re: Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m by Khaleell001(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2019
Greennotes:
We have just been informed that Barcelona have completed the signing of Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi on a four-year contract for an African-record transfer fee of £90m.

According to GOALcom, Iwobi flew into Barcelona by private jet on Sunday evening to complete a medical at the club’s training base and pen personal terms.

“Barcelona is the biggest club in the world and I am looking forward to working with Ernesto Valverde, Lionel Messi and contributing to the team’s success at this very exciting period in the club's history.

www.goal.com%2Fen-gb%2Fnews%2Fits-official-alex-iwobi-signs-for-barcelona-from-arsenal%2F1qa1ggp25muqv1kl6l9vpxwohh&psig=AOvVaw0h6Wqrs_enMezCOjRn37x3&ust=1560121918710132

lies, lies, lieeeees!
who do you think you can lie to?

1 Like

Re: Barcelon Signs Alex Iwobi For £90m by Kingkun69(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Greennotes:

old gist they used for April Fools

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Goliath (mourinho) Will Fall On Sunday... / Nigeria Draw Egypt In Afcon 2017 Qualifying Group G / FC Barcelona Super Star -lionel Messi Turns 28 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.