Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! (39531 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Mandynews(f): 12:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Born on June 9, 1980, Entertainer and entrepreneur, Dapo Oyebanjo, a.k.a Dbanj is celebrating his 39th birthday today.

The self-acclaimed king of girls, 'kokomaster' shared nice photos of himself to celebrate his 39th years birthday.

In his special birthday message, D’banj wrote

Source: https://mandynews.com/kokomaster-dbanj-celebrates-his-39th-birthday-today-with-adorable-photos/

Send him happy birthday wishes below.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Unfortunately, and ironically, I no longer see this guy as an artiste.
Someone should let him know that he belongs to the past now.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Mandynews(f): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:

Thank God you are not saying he's broke. A lot of brands still prefer him to your favorite celebrity.

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by itspzpics(m): 3:34am On Jun 09, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by olasaad(f): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday to us

15 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Onyi22(f): 6:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday my nigga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Karemarealty288(m): 8:06am On Jun 09, 2019
An artist once known as Koko master. HBD.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by NobleAngell(f): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Another celebrity that has my respect. He has managed to keep his private life private. Happy birthday to the Koko master himself.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by hisgrace090: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2019
COOL!!!

Everything about him speaks maturity.

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by RDPMAN: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2019
The Koko master himself ... HBD, chop life the real entertainer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by IamAlexander: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2019
Happy Birthday Day BangaLee.... Ooooshey!

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Marcelinho(m): 8:27am On Jun 09, 2019
HBD koko master

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by dPriv: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2019
Happy Birthday.

I love your songs with Mo Hits records.

I downloaded "Suddenly" just yesterday and put it on repeat.

meanwhile
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by cuteluks(f): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by hisgrace090: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Awol1:

Hatters are welcome as the coko master shines on.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by urthermate: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2019
This Nigerian superstar changed the game of the music industry not in Nigeria but across africa and for african artistes.

He is the pace setter of the 'commercial-ness' for african artistes combining earning power with artistic brand visibility making entertainment the 'new bride' for corporate organisations.

His N16 million naira endorsement deal with PZ's energy drink was the very first of its kind accross Africa. He made corporate bodies and money makers take artistes more serious in term of money power

Very few arfrican artistes has his Artistic power brand. very few. Happy birthday to a legend pace setter!

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by kikiwendy(f): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2019
Happy birthday Dbanj.. He looks quite younger than his age.

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2019
so D banj and Tonto are my month mate?

shout out to all June born, I Rep June 28

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by tunjijones(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2019
It's true that nothing last forever. Kokomaster was once upon a time the rave of time.. His name was a house hold name but look at him now...

The likes of wizkid and Co shd learn that they wld not be a super star forever. Invest ur money wisely. Stop having baby mama's every where. This might be ur doom.

Happy Birthday to you boss. Wish you the best life can offer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by perousd: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2019
39?happy 49th jor! This guy was Good!

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Ifexontop(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019
Bangalee omo oba happy birthday .
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019
hisgrace090:

Hatters are welcome as the coko master shines on.

Just imagine someone saying that to D'banj, well i'm sure he can't say it 2 my face.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by TheFacelessMan: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019
"Suddenly suddenly suddenly."

Niyi, my neighbour didn't allow me rest till i fell in love with the song.

15 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Junkie1: 8:33am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by tydi(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2019
See as men there old der go oo

Life so short mehn

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by tydi(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2019
Junkie1:

Drug man.. No drugs for you today?
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Burgerlomo: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by klitoris(f): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2019
Mandynews:

Thank God you are not saying he's broke. A lot of brands still prefer him to your favorite celebrity.
He is a pioneer of what His Davido and wizkid are enjoying today

5 Likes

Re: D’banj Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today, With Adorable Photos! by Junkie1: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2019
tydi:

Drug man.. No drugs for you today?
YOUR MOM HASN'T SUPPLIED YET

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement / Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) / Lilian Bach & Shan George In New Selfie Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.