Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (85942 Views)

Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Widow Of Former Taraba Governor Suntai Set To Remarry, See Her Pre-wedding Pics / Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by shukudi(m): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2019
Kyrx:

We are in Africa sir. I quite understand your points but it speak less of African value.

Opting for a low-key wedding wouldn't be a bad idea considering the circumstances in which the late husband died.

I'm certain they must have bred kid/s together.
Was she the one that killed her husband?
What demonic value are you talking about?
Value of oppression and backwardness?
So, because they had kids together the woman should continue to live in bondage?
If the wife was the one that died, will your African value also tell the man to have a low key ceremony?

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
wonder233:
I'll tell them to recite that last line to you before they waste you
Replying you is like Replying a lunatic, i'll be waiting for your imaginary assassins grin

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by wonder233: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Very well then.
Ryan03:
Replying you is like Replying a lunatic, i'll be waiting for your imaginary assassins grin
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
noble2faith:

I don't understand ur sobriquet "adesewa4uyahoo"! Are you advertising yourself for yahoo guys or what?
lol ha didn't notice until u said it sha �
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by gawu1: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Splashme:
This looks so provocative

The late husband was a public figure

She should have opted for a quiet wedding instead.
my thought exactly.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by planetx: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
holyeye1989:
People can carry fake news ooo....this is her son ..they took this picture during the sons birthday...I fear Nigerians ooo now I see that 50% news here is fake ..
What kind of mother pose and take pictures with their son like this, even grinding on him.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Sima04: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Zoharariel:

O ri e tii daru pata-pata bii ori gorilla to faa "Arizona SK" for assuming that I'm a Muslim. grin

I am a retired Christian, Judaist, Muslim, Bhuddist, Eckist & Hinduist. grin

Next time, dig through my Posts or Topics before you quote me. grin

u are an Atheist. great
I doesn't stop the existence of God neither does it stop Him from dealing with blasphemers when He wants to.
Thank u
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by ibro1010(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fear woman that means she don tail when she is eying this dude....

1 Share

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by mistyebby(f): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
paddyofboss:
She looks older than the guy..she went for young blood real fast

The guy is way younger, more like her son. I hope it last. I dont trust younger men marrying older women.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
LifeDrama:
Pre-wedding Photos Of Hajiya Hauwa, Wife Of Former Taraba State Governor With New Fiancé

You remember the former governor of Taraba state who was seriously injured when his self-piloted plane crashed in Yola, Adamawa State on October 25, 2012.
Danbaba Suntai later died in his home while undergoing rehabilitation for brain injuries he sustained from a plane crash.
Dem don dey eye demselves from wen d man dey àlife sef jus forget!

Hauwa Suntai Danbaba, the wife of former Taraba state governor has shared pre-wedding pictures with her new fiancé.

Source; https://mandynews.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-hajiya-hauwa-wife-of-former-taraba-state-governor-with-new-fiance/
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by amstardi: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
gold digging & giiggolo is real
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by noble2faith(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
adesewa4uyahoo:
lol ha didn't notice until u said it sha �

Better change it bfor yahoo boys start hunting for your undies! undecided
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by wildernessVoice: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
The husband was a Christian and I perceived this new husband to be a Muslim.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by DKM123: 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
orble:

I didn't call your mum a bad name.... I was only referring to the term called a child born in an unholy circumstances like this.

I repeat:

Its one thing to be born a Basie and another thing to remain one..

By their fruit we know them. Its very simple to spot a bas†tard online.

Naaaa! I said you called YOUR YOUR YOUR fille de joie-roundheel-puta of a mother a bas.tar.d. lmao.

It's not like there is anything derogatory about that term after all this is 2019 and they are full humanbeings and there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of if an innocent baby is born out of wedlock.

So calling YOUR mother one isn't a big deal even for an archaic backward mind like yours. The major issue is the fact that you are a cavish ass.h.ole with an evil mentality that belongs in the 14th century and even dogs in civilised climes reason better than you. Lol.

My heart genuinely goes out to the woman who marries a misogynistic pig like you. You will try to enslave her and who knows she may fight back by poisoning you and then marrying another man while you burn in hell where you belong. cheesy
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Eroms4life17(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you are crassly ignorant with a cavish mentality...
You cold have made your points without embarrassing yourself and your entire family online. But who am i to stop you? Your mum should be proud grin
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Niaja4real(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
LifeDrama:
Pre-wedding Photos Of Hajiya Hauwa, Wife Of Former Taraba State Governor With New Fiancé

You remember the former governor of Taraba state who was seriously injured when his self-piloted plane crashed in Yola, Adamawa State on October 25, 2012.
Danbaba Suntai later died in his home while undergoing rehabilitation for brain injuries he sustained from a plane crash.

Hauwa Suntai Danbaba, the wife of former Taraba state governor has shared pre-wedding pictures with her new fiancé.

Source; https://mandynews.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-hajiya-hauwa-wife-of-former-taraba-state-governor-with-new-fiance/
The guy look timid & confused as someone who isn't sure of what he want. Another case of sugar mummy & sugar boy.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by makalista: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
LifeDrama:

I know the guy very well
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by traceman: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yes,why this publicity, she should have go on a low key
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by banio: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Splashme:
This looks so provocative

The late husband was a public figure

She should have opted for a quiet wedding instead.

Last last, social media detectives will still post it. Even this one could have been done by a social media spy. Make she continue to enjoy. Puna and preeek is the only enjoyment in this life, other things like house, car etc are extra.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by mechanics(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
It seems she's older than the man.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by carinmom(f): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hauwa Suntai was a Muslim from Borno state before marrying her late husband. These pics are definitely her pre-wedding pics and the fiance is Turai Yaradua's cousin. She has now reverted to Islam.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Nowenuse: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mynd44:

Guess what? If they do, it is nobody's business

You are talking as if we are now westernerns who act without any regards to culture!
Please we have cultures and values we must uphold as Africans.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by dominique(f): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Religion6:

The DEAD should be respected.

Dead MEN you mean. Dead women can rot in their graves while their husbands remarry in lavish ceremonies for all you care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by yarimo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
holyeye1989:
People can carry fake news ooo....this is her son ..they took this picture during the sons birthday...I fear Nigerians ooo now I see that 50% news here is fake ..
you are absolutely right, infact that is her last born
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by yarimo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
tpraiz:
This woman go sabi doggy style oh grin
if you zoom closely the guy dick Don Stand self undecided

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by orble: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
DKM123:

Naaaa! I said you called YOUR YOUR YOUR fille de joie-roundheel-puta of a mother a bas.tar.d. lmao.

It's not like there is anything derogatory about that term after all this is 2019 and they are full humanbeings and there is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of if an innocent baby is born out of wedlock.

So calling YOUR mother one isn't a big deal even for an archaic backward mind like yours. The major issue is the fact that you are a cavish ass.h.ole with an evil mentality that belongs in the 14th century and even dogs in civilised climes reason better than you. Lol.

My heart genuinely goes out to the woman who marries a misogynistic pig like you. You will try to enslave her and who knows she may fight back by poisoning you and then marrying another man while you burn in hell where you belong. cheesy

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Khaleell001(m): 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ryan03:
Marriage vow reads till death do us part but you people are still tying this woman to her late husband in the name of african values. Na wa o

We are not tying anyone to their dead husbands.We are only saying she should be a little bit circumspect with her display.

We know of Stella Damusus who did a somewhat low-key marriage to her second husband.
So, it is simple understanding that helps here not trying to look woke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.