Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Husband Snatcher - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Snatcher (1215 Views)

Woman Almost Got Husband Lynched After Calling Him Car Snatcher. / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Snatcher by UgoBekee4: 5:42am On Jun 09, 2019
if you see the time I'm writing this 12:00am, you'll know all is not well.

I'm writing this in respect of a fellow mother and wife like us. This girl called UCHENNA that has made this woman sleepless night. Destroyed her happy marriage of 16 good years.

Her husband took her kids and ran way and live with the said girl and nobody knows there way about. This our fellow mother is in serious pains. No access to her children for 1 year now. She has gone to different churches, fasted and prayed like never before. Church and tears and sorrows are now her companions. Pls mothers let us raise our voice to God to destroy what this girl Uchenna Odenigbo from Udi Enugwu has done to snatch away this woman's husband and children away from her and destroyed her marriage of 16 good years.

All the properties this woman worked hard for in Europe before she met the man was also snatched away from her. She loved her husband so much and handed over all documents to him. Pls let mothera raise there voice to God and also disgrace this strange girl. AMEN ���
Re: Husband Snatcher by UgoBekee4: 5:54am On Jun 09, 2019
This is more of her photos
Re: Husband Snatcher by Pavore9: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2019
The prayers should be directed to the man, so he could bring back their children and the properties she worked for then the man is free to go back to Uchenna.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Snatcher by Miradamian: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2019
She couldn't keep her husband,the man got tired of the marriage and walked away bc he didn't want to die.marriage is not a do or die.so let her move on.as for this pictures u post here.dint let this lady sue you for defamation. Let the woman look for her husband.leave this lady alone

2 Likes

Re: Husband Snatcher by tabithababy(f): 6:28am On Jun 09, 2019
Why did the woman give all documents of her own properties to the husband cheesy mumu woman cheesy

When you give/ borrow your husband money, properties this is exactly what happens undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Snatcher by Donald95(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2019
Take the matter to Eze of Ụdị. The will judge it quick and right, There may be diabolical attachment to the snatching, Eze and his co-rulers knows how to handle it.

By the way, how old is the children that the 1st born can't choose between mum and Girlfriend ?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Snatcher by UgoBekee4: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2019
Pavore9:
The prayers should be directed to the man, so he could bring back their children and the properties she worked for then the man is free to go back to Uchenna.

This is exactly what she wants. Just her children and properties. The man has even started selling some.of her properties.

All she wants is just her children and properties. The man can go ahead with the so called girl.

When juju or the money finishes. He's life too will follow suit.
Re: Husband Snatcher by ifyalways(f): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2019
Make she continue to fast and pray .

How can she not use the law of both Nigeia and wherever she is in Europe to get her children and properties back?

This look like simple witch hunt ,story for not add up one bit. Pele ma. Next time Love with your head.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Snatcher by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Honestly

Speaking as a man, all blames should be directed to the man first of all then let the woman search through herself and see what wrong she did (directly or indirectly) cos most of these woman start from the scale of 1-100 then after few years or so..... They proceed with the scale of 1-35 which makes most vicious men look elsewhere

Well my prayers are with your husband and kids to reach out to you
Re: Husband Snatcher by eyinjuege: 11:54am On Jun 09, 2019
I'm not understanding what's going on with all these funny threads on NL. Abi is it a ploy to generate traffic on NL ni?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Did she take your husband by force? undecided

Instead of focusing on the other lady, sit down with your family and plan on how to get back your children. This should be your first and foremost priority.
Re: Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
CONTACTSAMSUNG:
Honestly

Speaking as a man, all blames should be directed to the man first of all then let the woman search through herself and see what wrong she did (directly or indirectly) cos most of these woman start from the scale of 1-100 then after few years or so..... They proceed with the scale of 1-35 which makes most vicious men look elsewhere

Well my prayers are with your husband and kids to reach out to you

First of all, we do not know why the husband left. Secondly, we do not know why he took the kids.
I am the last person who would advice anyone to deprive children of their mother but some mothers pose a danger.
We don't know what went down in this case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Snatcher by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
ifyalways:
Make she continue to fast and pray .

How can she not use the law of both Nigeia and wherever she is in Europe to get her children and properties back?

This look like simple witch hunt ,story for not add up one bit. Pele ma. Next time Love with your head.

This.
Re: Husband Snatcher by Richy4(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
I hated this kind of post.. Imagine OP making a full grown man an object.. He was snatched because he is a handbag or a cellphone that could be snatched..

A grown man, that got a mind of his own.. Who can distinguish between right and wrong.. U still imply that he has the mindset of a toddler therefore could be easily manipulated... at this 21st century u still think like our great grand mothers that feels that men got no common sense... I have never heard "he snatched his wife " always " She snatched her husband or boyfriend "

Maybe the girl in question might even be younger than the man.. and she was to be blamed according to U. .

Please OP stop this nonsense... The man left on his own accord.. Delete the girl's picture and demand an answer from the husband he should be fully accountable and liable to whatever.... leave the girl out of this and face the randy man..

2 Likes

Re: Husband Snatcher by LadySarah: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Blame you stupid husband not the LovePeddler who will also meet karma
Re: Husband Snatcher by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mindfulness:

First of all, we do not know why the husband left. Secondly, we do not know why he took the kids.
I am the last person who would advice anyone to deprive children of their mother but some mothers pose a danger.
We don't know what went down in this case.

Maybe when the OP comes up with a detailed story...... We can come to conclusion on how to render help

I still pray good for you OP

1 Like

Re: Husband Snatcher by CanadianNaija: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
UgoBekee4:
if you see the time I'm writing this 12:00am, you'll know all is not well.

I'm writing this in respect of a fellow mother and wife like us. This girl called UCHENNA ODENIGBO FROM UDI IN ENUGU STATE. that has made this woman sleepless night. Destroyed her happy marriage of 16 good years.

Her husband took her kids and ran way and live with the said girl and nobody knows there way about. This our fellow mother is in serious pains. No access to her children for 1 year now. She has gone to different churches, fasted and prayed like never before. Church and tears and sorrows are now her companions. Pls mothers let us raise our voice to God to destroy what this girl Uchenna Odenigbo from Udi Enugwu has done to snatch away this woman's husband and children away from her and destroyed her marriage of 16 good years.

All the properties this woman worked hard for in Europe before she met the man was also snatched away from her. She loved her husband so much and handed over all documents to him. Pls let mothera raise there voice to God and also disgrace this strange girl. AMEN ���

You are very stupid for this. Why put the ladies full name here? Where is the husband’s name?

Is the husband a toy that someone can pick up and make away with?
Stupid woman, don’t go and solve the root cause of your problem, it’s side chick that you have power for.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Unjust Feeling Of Entitlement From Family And Friends / This Life Things Happen SAY YOUR MIND / CBN Order My Friends Salary Account To Be Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.