Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) (31401 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Handsomebb: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
The picture and the story does not correspond....... there's something attached because his legs are covered with mud along side his jeans he must have been dragged before or after been killed.

RIP
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by tunize(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

just pray for such not happen to u, do u know how long it take him to buy d bike??

Dis is some who is not working or involving in yahoo or son to politician..
its painful
yes it is painful buh resisting men with gun is unwise and not super-hero bro. if had been alive u nvr can tell he wud have gotten smtn bttr.(wen there is life there is hope).
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fine boy
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by olisaemeka1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

just pray for such not happen to u, do u know how long it take him to buy d bike??

Dis is some who is not working or involving in yahoo or son to politician..
its painful
Never play, fight or argue with a gun except its a toy.. when theres life theres hope.. dead men do not hustle... RIP to the young man..
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Uzomavictor(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
chai very painful RIP
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Venerable612(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
wicked people everywhere...rip

So much blood in the land. All in the name of Money.
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by luluman: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
dPriv:
Did they wanted to steal his trouser too?

RIP man.

meanwhile
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .
It is "did they want & not wanted.
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
They killed him as if they will not die too..
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by crackhouse(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
I blame our parents for the crime youths commit these days. If u don't train ur children well they will end up tormenting and causing problems in the society.
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by dPriv: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
luluman:
It is "did they want & not wanted.

english is not my language, at least you understood what I meant.....communicated.

thank you.
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by luluman: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
dPriv:

english is not my language, at least you understood what I meant.....communicated.

thank you.
OK. yes I did.
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
columbus007:
For what is a bike that he has to argue with those thieves undecided,all these small small boys self.
You won't understand my brother. This is his source of livelihood. Perharps, his only channel to put food in his mouth. His reaction will definitely be instinctive.
May God grant his soul rest. In Mangu, they climb your bike as a passenger, stab you from behind, push you away and steal your bike. Very heartless people.
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by nerus419(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
They will never go unpunished
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Venerable612:

So much blood in the land. All in the name of Money.
too bad
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Nreebge: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
The same MOUAU where my little brother's shop was burgled and all laptops worth #500k disappeared with no trace till this very day. I told him to thank God because his life worth more his stock of goods but two weeks ago their came again this time through the floor of his shop. I followed him to report the case at the police station but i got the greatest shock of my life, the distance from mouau to the station is not write home about . The school needs a police post to curb these abnormalities because the stories coming from there , it's no longer pleasant to the ear.
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Gkemz: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
These heartless guys killed him because he chose to hustle legit unlike them that steal from others. In this country, Nigeria if you hustle legit, armed robbers will remember you. If you decide to hustle street wise, SARS will come for you.

E no easy to survive here.
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by ChuddyJ(m): 12:48am On Jun 10, 2019
mctfopt:
I wish we had CCTVs in most places to review when such crimes are committed.
I wish we had a functional forensic police department.
I wish we had the database of every Nigerian.
I wish we had people who care to solve crimes.
I wish.... cry
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Police Rescue Kidnapped Lawyer In Rivers State, One Killed / We Give 'Area Mama' N5000 After Each Operation — Notorious Armed Robber Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.