Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) (31377 Views)

Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Three Men Kill Their Friend In Order To Steal His Dangote Truck. Photos / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Metrixnews: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Unspecified number of gunmen have killed a fresh graduate of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike Abia State, Innocent Tochukwu Uche in an attempt to dispossess him of his motorcycle.

In an interaction with ABN TV, Bishop Ezege Ojikechristian who said he is a neighbour and church member of the deceased stated that Mr. Uche who uses his motorcycle for commercial purposes had picked the gunmen unsuspectedly from the back of stadium in MOUAU.

They were said to have launched attack on him at a lonely place to rob him of his bike.

Ojikechristian stated that investigation revealed that the 2018 graduate of Agronomy resisted the gunmen, which may have caused them to stab and later shot him in the head and dumped his body in the forest.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/06/gunmen-kill-mouau-graduate-in-an-attempt-to-steal-his-bike-in-abia-graphic-photos/

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by dPriv: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Did they wanted to steal his trouser too?

RIP man.

meanwhile
Check signature for these Brand New iPhone 6s 32GB in ILORIN; few pieces left .

2 Likes

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by columbus007(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2019
For what is a bike that he has to argue with those thieves undecided,all these small small boys self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by LamidicownuBSS: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2019
columbus007:
For what is a bike that he has to argue with those thieves undecided,all these small small boys self.

just pray for such not happen to u, do u know how long it take him to buy d bike??

Dis is some who is not working or involving in yahoo or son to politician..
its painful

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Lordswagg: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2019
It will never be well with the killers...in other words rest on dude!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by ralmix(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Omg
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
A new motorcycle cost about 200k , is that what a Nigerian life is worth considering they killed him cos of a used motorcycle worth about 100,000 naira only or even less ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by mctfopt: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
I wish we had CCTVs in most places to review when such crimes are committed.
I wish we had a functional forensic police department.
I wish we had the database of every Nigerian.
I wish we had people who care to solve crimes.
I wish.... cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Na wa ooo.
Man's inhumanity to his fellow man.

RIP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
wicked people everywhere...rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Kharol1234: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
shebi who na say na cult guy him b.....rip na so dem go gun down ur killers 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Originalsly: 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmm....he picked unspecified number of gunmen on his bike?....and how the neighbour know.all that transpired?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by ademidedavid(f): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
dddfggfvfvhhg:

videos,and pictures below

click here for videos: https://ogdfvcerqazvb..com/2019/05/love.html
Do you have any human sympathy at all? Even in such situation u still posting trash

3 Likes

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by stanliwise(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

just pray for such not happen to u, do u know how long it take him to buy d bike??

its painful
No matter what. Except you're sure the person would kill you, Never struggle with anyone who has the controller. you know what I mean by controller.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Originalsly: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
ademidedavid:

Do you have any human sympathy at all? Even in such situation u still posting trash

The moderator.is supporting his cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by playpaz: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's really painful and I understand were you're coming from but
Listen, Under no circumstances should you argue with someone with a gun.
Life is greater.
Do you understand?
May his soul rest in peace.
LamidicownuBSS:

its painful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by TANID(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hahahahahahaha! grin This You Sex Position Is So Funny Laugh Wouldn't Let Me Try It When I Get Married
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Pavore9: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:

its painful

No matter how long, his bike is not worth more than his life. Never resist one who is armed, it is a survival strategy.

It is really painful to see one legitimately earning his livelihood cut down.

1 Like

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Aplaudez(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
what's life vanity! You are a PhD holder, Vanity! you're a MSC holder, Vanity! you're a Bsc holder, Vanity! you are a HND holder, Vanity! you're a OND holder, Vanity! you're a NCE holder, Vanity! You're SSCE holder, Vanity!

why not live like you'll die tomorrow, no one knows when the day will come! take things lightly!
R I P to the dead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by ademidedavid(f): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Originalsly:

The moderator.is supporting his cause.
So painful and they ban people that didn't even do up to half of this shit

1 Like

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by TANID(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
mctfopt:
I wish.... cry
We All Wish
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by dayleke: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
mctfopt:
I wish.... cry

If wishes were horses,........

1 Like

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by Olukat(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
A new motorcycle cost about 200k , is that what a Nigerian life is worth considering they killed him cos of a used motorcycle worth about 100,000 naira only or even less ?

You must be living abroad shocked shocked
Thousands of Nigerians are being slaughtered for cattle.
Those who kill this young man will have no peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
He should have left the bike for them jeje
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by SimSify(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Something similar happened to my kid sister.. in the fright of that moment she had to fight with the thieves her bag..
She was beaten and the bag was collected..
Lesson.. No matter how valuable that property of yours is..don't struggle cos a dead body won't use it..

Give it up.. you might get lucky and find it or something big will replace it..

Rest in peace to the dead..

Karma to the thieves..

1 Like

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by TANID(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Olukat:

You must be living abroad shocked shocked Thousands of Nigerians are being slaughtered for cattle.
I Think So

1 Like

Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by FuckDaMods: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahahaha! grin This You Sex Position Is So Funny Laugh Wouldn't Let Me Try It When I Get Married
Hahahahahahaha! grin you are very mad
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by TANID(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Hahahahahahaha! grin I'm very mad
grin
Re: Innocent Tochukwu Uche Killed In MOUAU In Attempt To Steal His Bike (Graphic) by mctfopt: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
dayleke:

If wishes were horses,........

....beggars will ride cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti / Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) / Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.