Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others (42924 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / Falana Warns Buhari Against Allotting Oil Blocs To Individuals / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by franchasng: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2019
olajide8:

Would you please keep your view, to your self- go to edo and say you are an igbo man, then try and type what you are typing here again- let me not call you a liar but the you lied, people want to seceed, better put split nigeria, because of their personal greed and you compare? look at the map of nigeria - you can't have a country inside another country (land locked) and you tell me they are the thread holding nigeria together, thread ko - razor ni - more so they are not even nigerians they claim to be Jews, go and read the history of name biafra- it's portuguese coined from mafra and Portuguese region/town

https://medium.com/@DaCocodia/the-whole-or-the-sum-of-its-parts-a-historical-perspective-and-analysis-to-some-of-nigerias-f3543ec56c8e

To measure more of your fallacy, So traveling now, to go in search of resources is now a thing of added value bah? This travel- travel, is simply because they are in search of greener pastures, all nigerians are planing on traveling out of nigeria because of the same greener pastures, and not as leisure, so? - most tribes own houses and property in their domain because they want to develop their domain, build it, take ownership and responsibility for their ancestry and replicate what they see in other advanced nations they have visited, within their areas - so when they retire they can go back to their homes and still not feel like it's an hamlet or rural village
Fulanis also travel in search of greener pastures but do they invest in their host communities, be honest to yourself bro.

Fulanis will rather die than build a big house or factory or ranch in their host community, they rather love to live in temporary camps and makeshift houses they can abandon and run if they cause trouble.

Only few super rich Hausa-Fulanis build and invest in their host communities, but Igbos rich, broke, average invest heavily in developing anywhere they live like its their own hometown, say the truth.

Even foreigners living in Lagos and other nations hardly invest in the foreign lands where they live and work, most live on rented houses and will never buy any property outrightly but Igbos buy and build like its their home without bringing in sense or cunnining to it, be honest, u know what I am saying even if u refuse to agree, the whole world know the truth okay.

Have a lovely time.

I am not saying I am from Edo or Bini, I quoted part of what a Bini politician said on a national TV programme not my view.

The day I watched it I almost broke down in tears.

For your info, I am a very proud Igbo man.

Igbos are asking for freedom so they can be free from attack and so other tribes will have peace without Igbo that keep disturbing them and spoiling their name.

Igbos want freedom so peace can reign in Nigeria and so Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis that hate Igbos so much can have freedom to enjoy their love and friendship without the troublesome Igbos disturbing them, that's all
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by obiekunie2: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
KanuSE:

[s]I won't stoop to your level resorting to insults as I believe this should be an intellectual discourse. I want to believe you're Igbo going by your typical emotional outburst but that wouldn't prevent me from shedding light on some facts which you inadvertently avoided.

You may not know that the major reasons igboz go to other regions of the country is for the fact those people there are accommodating and those regions are economically viable by reason of their population & nearness to neighbouring countries which are well known for trade, ports.

These regions where igboz migrate to are equally more conducive in terms of weather and agricultural produce & supplies. So tell me, why wouldn't igboz run to these places and why would anyone in their right senses leave a land flowing with milk and honey to go settle in a landlocked region - I'm addressing the point of others not going to settle in SE.

You may not want to admit that it's a well known fact that it's almost impossible for outsiders to go and acquire landed properties in the SE coz you people are not so accommodating, very tribalistic to say the least.[/s]

YOUR OPINION MAM - AND YOUR ARE RIGHTFULLY ENTITLED TO IT.

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
Its not enough to leave a legacy to your kids you need to tell them how to sustain it, off course the blocs werent gotten by merit, so its no surprise that the children could not manage them.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Ikinternational: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
KanuSE:

You're not even sure...lolcheesy & you still went ahead displaying your bigotry & foolery, spreading fake news.

Wowundecided, you guys are amazing...wallahi fa. grin

Instead of making nonsense noise, how about you spot the lies in the quotes?

Any honest Nigerian knows there was no lies told. But of course you will focus on the irrelevant part. Smh

What market in all of Nigeria will you go to and not find an igbo person? Please tell us to help your argument
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by obiekunie2: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
Fulanis also travel in search of greener pastures but do they invest in their host communities, be honest to yourself bro.

Fulanis will rather die than build a big house or factory or ranch in their host community, they rather love to live in temporary camps and makeshift houses they can abandon and run if they cause trouble.

Only few super rich Hausa-Fulanis build and invest in their host communities, but Igbos rich, broke, average invest heavily in developing anywhere they live like its their own hometown, say the truth.

Even foreigners living in Lagos and other nations hardly invest in the foreign lands where they live and work, most live on rented houses and will never buy any property outrightly but Igbos buy and build like its their home without bringing in sense or cunnining to it, be honest, u know what I am saying even if u refuse to agree, the whole world know the truth okay.

Have a lovely time.

I am not saying I am from Edo or Bini, I quoted part of what a Bini politician said on a national TV programme not my view.

The day I watched it I almost broke down in tears.

For your info, I am a very proud Igbo man.

Igbos are asking for freedom so they can be free from attack and so other tribes will have peace without Igbo that keep disturbing them and spoiling their name.

Igbos want freedom so peace can reign in Nigeria and so Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis that hate Igbos so much can have freedom to enjoy their love and friendship without the troublesome Igbos disturbing them, that's all

THEY WILL THEY EVER EVER ACCEPT THESE FACTS! BUT SHA NA THEM SABI!

WE STOPPED GIVING A FUK ABT THE WHOLE THING - BUT ONE DAY IT WILL CLEAR IN THEIR EYES. I JUST HOPE IT WONT BE TOO LATE FOR THEM BY THEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Ikinternational: 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
olajide8:

Would you please keep your view, to your self- go to edo and say you are an igbo man, then try and type what you are typing here again- let me not call you a liar but the you lied, people want to seceed, better put split nigeria, because of their personal greed and you compare? look at the map of nigeria - you can't have a country inside another country (land locked) and you tell me they are the thread holding nigeria together, thread ko - razor ni - more so they are not even nigerians they claim to be Jews, go and read the history of name biafra- it's portuguese coined from mafra and Portuguese region/town

https://medium.com/@DaCocodia/the-whole-or-the-sum-of-its-parts-a-historical-perspective-and-analysis-to-some-of-nigerias-f3543ec56c8e

To measure more of your fallacy, So traveling now, to go in search of resources is now a thing of added value bah? This travel- travel, is simply because they are in search of greener pastures, all nigerians are planing on traveling out of nigeria because of the same greener pastures, and not as leisure, so? - most tribes own houses and property in their domain because they want to develop their domain, build it, take ownership and responsibility for their ancestry and replicate what they see in other advanced nations they have visited, within their areas - so when they retire they can go back to their homes and still not feel like it's an hamlet or rural village

The most rambling nonsense I've read online in quite some time. I don't know whether to shake my head or laugh.

So all the Nigerians in America have not added ANY value there abi? Same for England?

All the Nigerians that go to China n Dubai for business have not really added ANY value to those economies abi?

See your brain in action...tufia
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by KanuSE: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ikinternational:

Instead of making nonsense noise, how about you spot the lies in the quotes?

Any honest Nigerian knows there was no lies told. But of course you will focus on the irrelevant part. Smh

What market in all of Nigeria will you go to and not find an igbo person? Please tell us to help your argument

What do you mean by lies?
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by KanuSE: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

YOUR OPINION MAM - AND YOUR ARE RIGHTFULLY ENTITLED TO IT.

Hahahahacheesy cheesy cheesy, this is all you could come up with...looooool cheesy

Typical. grin
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by gragragra(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
You're just unnecessarily bitter.

TooMuchStuff:
Hope he's not collecting the Niger Delta Oil Bloc for his Fulani brothers. Cos Buhari no get Joy...when southern resources are to be seized and handed over to Fulanis
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by 2sexyus: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
etrouble:

Kola Abiola is still a billionaire, go and find out. None of these looting governors is as wealthy as Kola Abiola. FG revoked several oil licenses including that of IBB, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, even that of Buhari's in-law Muhammed Indimi. The oil belongs to the masses and not few heartless elites who have been holding the masses to ransom. FG plans to redistribute the Oil licenses to States so that the States can have more money instead of individuals. There is no reason why Muhammed Indimi who is from Maiduguri or Folorunsho Alakija who is from Osun will be owning Oil Wells in Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom while the people who owns the land where the oil is located are houseboys and gatemen to the oil usurpers.
If what you stated here is the truth, then by all means, it is good...
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by 400billionman: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
I submit that most of these people don't know how to run a business.

There was this guy that was living large as an international businessman often combining yahoo with other genuine ventures.

You know the Yahoo type of guys who like driving big cars. Sometimes they have big money, other times they manage.

He started a biz, I told him, guy you have to cut down the flashy life style if your business must succeed. Now, he has a very big business running but he almost treks, he has sold off all his big cars. His garage used to have up to 5 cars.

Right now, it's one small car. Sacrifice is what they can't do. Likewise, for our politicians who waste public money with long convoy of cars.

Vehicle maintenance is one huge Waste Pipe.

So all these guys whose oil licenses were withdrawn, they don't know how to run a business.

SIMPLE...
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by obiekunie2: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
KanuSE:

[s]Hahahahacheesy cheesy cheesy, this is all you could come up with...looooool cheesy

Typical. grin [/s]

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by KanuSE: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by skales67(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
error4040:

look at someone who can't even conversate properly without thinking of vulgar.
Do you even know what Error404 stands for ?
I was thinking you were only a bigot grin
but from the above I have come to conclusion that you're a Sadist.
keep hating on Yoruba's and Hausa's it won't change the fact that y'll folks can't do shiiit about your lands but instead flood on chisco Brt buses every day trying to benefit from them.

mtchwww

I'm glad my words hurt you badly! Now locate the nearest transformer!!

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
etrouble:

Kola Abiola is still a billionaire, go and find out. None of these looting governors is as wealthy as Kola Abiola. FG revoked several oil licenses including that of IBB, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, even that of Buhari's in-law Muhammed Indimi. The oil belongs to the masses and not few heartless elites who have been holding the masses to ransom. FG plans to redistribute the Oil licenses to States so that the States can have more money instead of individuals. There is no reason why Muhammed Indimi who is from Maiduguri or Folorunsho Alakija who is from Osun will be owning Oil Wells in Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom while the people who owns the land where the oil is located are houseboys and gatemen to the oil usurpers.

You're wrong. SaPetro and Oriental (danjuma and indimi) are still in tact. They are running highly profitable ventures with international partners. Buhari has no business interfereing in issues that would simply provoke anti Nigeria judgments abroad.

Btw Indimi gets along with the Akwa Ibom community where his fields are located. I believe he has a title there as well and has invested in projects in the community.

Even tho Express and Cavendish were revoked Im pretty sure IBB and Obj them own others by proxy. There's still conoil and co doing oil exploration in the delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by obiekunie2: 2:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
KanuSE:

Lolcheesy

KanuSouthEast [KanuSE]

just checked your profile. beautiful you. wink
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by chivic100(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Karemarealty288:
This is commendable joooor Jonathan don't have the balls to do such.
sure quote
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by follock007(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto

Ephesus, (Help-Up) - Jupiter
Smyrna, (Seminal) - Jupiter
Messenger: Lion - Mercury

Pergamos, (Peg Ox - Amos: 3vs7, Peg A Meaning) - Saturn
Thyatira, (Theater of Generosity, A big Heart, The Bigger Picture) - Saturn (Nurtica Miller/No Tax Miller = 0-Miller = 0-Mega)
Messenger: Ox - Venus

Sardis, (-reversed = Sid-Ras or Kudirat) - Uranus (-reversed = Sunare = Sinner)
Philadelphia, (For Lad-Alpha) a Measure (Mercury) of Wheat = White (Jupiter) and three measures of barley = Belus (Mercury) for a pan-jab -- Uranus
Messenger: Man - Mars

Laodicea (Leo The Seer) - Pluto as Appendix but Neptune inside...
Messenger: Eagle - Moon
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Basher8583: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
...did they also revoke the license of Mohammed Indimi Buhari's in-law, oh I forgot Buhari is the hero of Yoruba youths who do not read or know history but are more focused on hating Igbos who has done them no bad sad

Op, you just reminded me of one famous Bini (Edo) man, who said on a national TV broadcast and I quote:

Igbos are the only people that love Nigeria and unite Nigeria freely and genuinely.

Igbos are the only Nigerian tribe you can find in all parts of Nigeria living and doing business peacefully and not just living there in tents or makeshift houses, but they invest heavily in any state of Nigeria they live.

They employ people of the state they live. They build mansions wherever they live. They invest wherever they live without prejudice, yet we other Nigerians treat them with hatred, it is very unfair to humanity!

The man continued...

I am not Igbo man, I am Bini by tribe but I must say the truth!

Fulanis go to all parts of Nigeria too but do they invest in the communities they go to NO! Why They are wicked, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they hate civilisation and mixing up, plus they know they are troublemakers so they prefer to live in the thick forests in temporary tents waiting to run after they cause trouble to their host communities!

....and he concluded by asking a very vital question that goes like this:

How many Yorubas or Hausas own houses, investments, hotels, industries, schools, shops, etc in Igbo states or outside their Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani states I can tell you none or maybe the few super rich ones, and why is it so It is simply because they are cunning, they are tribalistic and very selfish, they always think Igbos or other tribes will take over their investments and properties if there is any national political disagreement just as they do to Igbos have been through a lot in Nigeria, they have been hated, nameshamed, marginalized, killed severally yet they maintain liberal mind, travel to all Nigerian states, invest in all Nigerian states, marry from all Nigerian tribes yet we hate and treat them unfairly

And in his final remarks, he said:

Igbos are the thread holding Nigeria's unity. They are the bridge that connect all Nigerian states and tribes. Igbos travel freely to all Nigerian states and live there and marry from there and invest heavily in their host states and communities yet Yoruba and Hausa-Fulanis hate this amazing tribe, believe me, there is something special about the Igbos that we other Nigerians are hiding

Well too be honest that is his fvcking opinion.
Now this is my own opinion...
You cannot tell me my brother is the one uniting the family because he abandoned his house and family which is upsidedown
To come an live with me in my own house while trying to compete for attention from my wife and kids.
Na kill I go kill am that day.

No body wants to invest in SE simply becos it not a profitable venture. Even the Igbos know this and that is why they are running away.

If you live well with your host they will like you. If they hate you then trust me you are definitely doing something wrong.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by error4040: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
skales67:

I'm glad my words hurt you badly! Now locate the nearest transformer!!

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by franchasng: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
Basher8583:

Well too be honest that is his fvcking opinion.
Now this is my own opinion...
You cannot tell me my brother is the one uniting the family because he abandoned his house and family which is upsidedown
To come an live with me in my own house while trying to compete for attention from my wife and kids.
Na kill I go kill am that day.

No body wants to invest in SE simply becos it not a profitable venture. Even the Igbos know this and that is why they are running away.

If you live well with your host they will like you. If they hate you then trust me you are definitely doing something wrong.
Try and be traveling to see what's happening in other regions, states and countries.

A traveler is wiser than a grey hair person.

A young traveler is wiser than an old person that sits in one place.

Are you aware Onitsha main market is among the largest markets in Africa Have you ever been to that market and see the number of Hausa-Fulanis and foreigners trading there daily

Have you been to Ariaria market at Aba where Cameroonians, Chadians, Ivorians, Ghanaians, Togolese, Kenyans, etc come daily to trade and also import Aba made shoes, bags, etc, pls try and visit Aba industrial estate and Ariaria market pls.

Have you been to Ngbuka market at Awka Anambra or Nnewi spare parts market the home of automobile fabrication, etc in West Africa which Igbos tried to replicate at Ladipo market in Isolo Lagos state.

If you know how many Igbo solely owned manufacturing industries supplying products nationwide and outside Nigeria based in Anambra and Abia states alone, you will never say Igbos are running away from Igbo land.

Have you ever visited Enugu city to see another Victoria Island and Ikoyi of Nigeria Please try and visit, even Calabar too.

Have you visited Owerri; New Owerri where a plot of land is sold for 150million - 500million that looks just like Asokoro and Maitama

My brother you need to visit Igbo land and tour around and your mentality and perspective about Igbos and Igbo region will change automatically.

Igbos travel everywhere just like Fulani herdsmen not because Igbo land is not fertile or not promising. Igbos are adventurous just like the European and Jewish people.

Europeans that left Europe to came to Africa to explore opportunities, does that mean Europe was not fertile or that Africa is more promising than Europe

If you want to conquer the world, u can't do that by staying in your hometown and be forming Oba, you need to travel, explore opportunities, see other parts of the world and learn new things, that's the spirit of Igbo people.

Like me, I have toured all states in Yoruba land, toured some Hausa-Fulani states, toured many African countries and even beyond, not because where I reside or my state is not promising, it is because I want to see and explore the world.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by revolt(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

So Okoya, Balogun, fola Adeola , Elizade all have oil well ?

Leave malicious statement joo if u guys were exposed to it, u would have taken it as well. Thanks to Yoruba that has always showing u guys the way
everybody I just mentioned is still very much linked to oil wells and service firms. Ofcos you showed us the way that why were all running from such a blessed nation...
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by revolt(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
oyatz:
So you have oil blocks? You must be a super rich Nairaland's o
Amen o..... hopefully.

Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Basher8583: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
Try and be traveling to see what's happening in other regions, states and countries.

A traveler is wiser than a grey hair person.

A young traveler is wiser than an old person that sits in one place.

Are you aware Onitsha main market is among the largest markets in Africa Have you ever been to that market and see the number of Hausa-Fulanis and foreigners trading there daily

Have you been to Ariaria market at Aba where Cameroonians, Chadians, Ivorians, Ghanaians, Togolese, Kenyans, etc come daily to trade and also import Aba made shoes, bags, etc, pls try and visit Aba industrial estate and Ariaria market pls.

Have you been to Ngbuka market at Awka Anambra or Nnewi spare parts market the home of automobile fabrication, etc in West Africa which Igbos tried to replicate at Ladipo market in Isolo Lagos state.

If you know how many Igbo solely owned manufacturing industries supplying products nationwide and outside Nigeria based in Anambra and Abia states alone, you will never say Igbos are running away from Igbo land.

Have you ever visited Enugu city to see another Victoria Island and Ikoyi of Nigeria Please try and visit, even Calabar too.

Have you visited Owerri; New Owerri where a plot of land is sold for 150million - 500million that looks just like Asokoro and Maitama

My brother you need to visit Igbo land and tour around and your mentality and perspective about Igbos and Igbo region will change automatically.

Igbos travel everywhere just like Fulani herdsmen not because Igbo land is not fertile or not promising. Igbos are adventurous just like the European and Jewish people.

Europeans that left Europe to came to Africa to explore opportunities, does that mean Europe was not fertile or that Africa is more promising than Europe

If you want to conquer the world, u can't do that by staying in your hometown and be forming Oba, you need to travel, explore opportunities, see other parts of the world and learn new things, that's the spirit of Igbo people.

Like me, I have toured all states in Yoruba land, toured some Hausa-Fulani states, toured many African countries and even beyond, not because where I reside or my state is not promising, it is because I want to see and explore the world.

Ranting as usual. I don't need to argue on this line.
If Igbo markets are that big then why is it not attracting investors other than yourselves. Food for thot.
Why do you rush to SW.... Alaba, Ladipo, Computer village in mind.
Food for thot
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by franchasng: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Basher8583:

Ranting as usual. I don't need to argue on this line.
If Igbo markets are that big then why is it not attracting investors other than yourselves. Food for thot.
Why do you rush to SW.... Alaba, Ladipo, Computer village in mind.
Food for thot
chai, I am wasting my time conversing with Hafeez Azeez from Ikirun, e pele sir grin
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Magnumproperty: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
KanuSE:

I won't stoop to your level resorting to insults as I believe this should be an intellectual discourse. I want to believe you're Igbo going by your typical emotional outburst but that wouldn't prevent me from shedding light on some facts which you inadvertently avoided.

You may not know that the major reasons igboz go to other regions of the country is for the fact those people there are accommodating and those regions are economically viable by reason of their population & nearness to neighbouring countries which are well known for trade, ports.

These regions where igboz migrate to are equally more conducive in terms of weather and agricultural produce & supplies. So tell me, why wouldn't igboz run to these places and why would anyone in their right senses leave a land flowing with milk and honey to go settle in a landlocked region - I'm addressing the point of others not going to settle in SE.

You may not want to admit that it's a well known fact that it's almost impossible for outsiders to go and acquire landed properties in the SE coz you people are not so accommodating, very tribalistic to say the least.
You've said it all. I gave two boys accommodation this year. They came all d way from the East. They told me they have never been to Lagos, except for their parents who once worked in Lagos and have retired to the east. They got my contact online and have been chatting with me. They got to Lagos that Sunday evening and made payment that evening and moved into d apartment that same day. And they told me they needed a job to keep body and soul together. So I was wondering what could have made this boys leave their state and come to a state where they have no relatives or friends to start all over. Alas I was able to get the answer from this your post.
Re: FG Seizes Oil Blocs From Kola Abiola, Others by Basher8583: 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
franchasng:
chai, I am wasting my time conversing with Hafeez Azeez from Ikirun, e pele sir grin

Sorry bro I'm a Northerner. But I still appreciate my brothers from SW more than Igbos that insult thier host community but yet wants equity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria / Gays, Lesbians, Satan: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Biden, Harris & Supporters / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.