Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (47605 Views)

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Abusive Boyfriend Tied Up, Stabbed by His Girlfriend. VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
browse334:
If you have JESUS, you have everything! Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and Saviour and He will keep you safe when every other thing fails even unto eternity!
Remember, tomorrow may be too late! Accept JESUS into your life today!
Rubbish! Jesus doesn't exists.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Profkenny1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Pavore9:

How do women initiate domestic violence?

https://domestic-violence-law.com/men-or-women-who-usually-instigates/

In relationships where violence was non-mutual almost 70% of the violence was perpetrated by the woman. In other words, in almost 7 out 10 cases of mutual violence, the batterer was a female.

men are reluctant to report being the victims of domestic abuse for fear of ridicule and humiliation

The study also revealed that the most often cited reason for male-initiated aggression was female physical aggression while for female-initiated aggression it was male verbal aggression.

Just Google "who initiates domestic violence more" and you will be adequately informed!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Sensible foreign workers.

If it were NL (Romance) guys...

They will write another note and give to her

Note 1: Olosho! What did you do? When you will not control your mouth.

Note 2: Silly feminist. After you have chop his money finish, you want to japa.

Note 3: I am not saying what he did is right, but lets hear his side of the story.

Note 4: After God, fear women. No man will just wake and start threatening his woman. Madam be submissive.

I know the writers of these notes, but I will not mention them. grin
I can't help but to click the like and shares
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by asiwaju: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
This happened 10years ago,Nigeria with their backwardness.Awon omo ale jatijati.
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by kenechi072: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Oyinbo women are smart creatures.

A Nigerian woman in the same situation will simply shít in her pants and never think of this because after years of chasing money, they have forgotten how to use their brains.

Just like your mother and sister. You are s nitwit and a big coward. little child!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
That's why I love oyibo people.

Unlike this jungle where everyone goes to their church/mosque/shrine. But are the most 1diotic breeds ever. They don't value human life.

Sometimes,even when they try to help the Naija female suffering from domestic violence, she will tell you she only wants you to warn her animal 'horseband' because she doesn't intend leaving him.

Until the animal succeeds in putting a bullet in her head. She will lay on floor in her own pool of blood....happy that at least she died a Mrs.

Buzu.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Westsida: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
[s]
AntiBrutus:

Note 3: I am not saying what he did is right, but lets hear his side of the story.

Note 4: After God, fear women. No man will just wake and start threatening his woman. Madam be submissive.

[/s]
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Awesomefred32(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oil dey her head

In Nigeria what we gat here is Beauty without brain rather they have nudes upndan

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Profkenny1(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Pavore9:

How do women initiate domestic violence?

In addition, did you know that constantly checking your spouse's phone is an abuse?

https://psychcentral.com/lib/men-as-victims-of-abuse-in-heterosexual-relationships/

Women are MOSTLY perpetrators of emotional abuse: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/traversing-the-inner-terrain/201609/when-is-it-emotional-abuse

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Westsida: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
[s]
browse334:
If you have JESUS, you have everything! Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and Saviour and He will keep you safe when every other thing fails even unto eternity!
Remember, tomorrow may be too late! Accept JESUS into your life today!
[/s]

What has Jesus got to do with this! Nah una dey ridicule Jesus! Show him some respect man
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by luminouz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
kennygee:
A man who loves you will never resort to humbling or caging you by his fist.

The one that weakens me is women who still stay with abusive boyfriends. Man wey never pay shishi for your head, a man who has absolutely no right over you.

Even in marriage, if the marriage has become abusive, jejely separate.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Yinmu..na that kind guy ur type dey like... That's ur definition of Alpha
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by poshbrave(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
wahali if na Naija dat is when d person will call u back to read d note, even if d person eventually call police they police will come after today becos of fuel lol....
this only happen in country where almost all citizens can read, and are smart and d police is working
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by poshbrave(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
i had an experience in 2017, I friend of mine was dupe by one chance but she was able to remember where they took her to, i risk my life to get a pix of d idiot, went to SARS office in Abj narrated everything with pix address to em, d SARS even said the guy has been to their office before, long story cut short, rather dan follow us to arrest d guy, he was demanding for S*x from d victim...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Hadampson(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Profkenny1:

https://domestic-violence-law.com/men-or-women-who-usually-instigates/

In relationships where violence was non-mutual almost 70% of the violence was perpetrated by the woman. In other words, in almost 7 out 10 cases of mutual violence, the batterer was a female.

men are reluctant to report being the victims of domestic abuse for fear of ridicule and humiliation

The study also revealed that the most often cited reason for male-initiated aggression was female physical aggression while for female-initiated aggression it was male verbal aggression.

Just Google "who initiates domestic violence more" and you will be adequately informed!

God bless you sir

Generally, the first thing that comes to mind when we hear about domestic violence is that the act was committed on a woman or a child. People tend to forget that men can also be victims of domestic violence and this type of violence happens more often than we think.

cc: Pavore9

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by magicminister: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

A Nigerian woman in the same situation will simply shít in her pants and never think of this because after years of chasing money, they have forgotten how to use their brains.

This includes your Nigerian mother and sister(s) right??

I don’t know the type of animal that raised people like you but they did a bad job

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by statistics1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin
AntiBrutus:

grin
AntiBrutus:

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by REDBUNNY(f): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nigerian woman won't even do anything because at the end of the day, the policemen will mock her and tell her to go home and settle with her partner.
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Born2Breed(f): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Smart woman.
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by babapressy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmmm good brain
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by mmsen: 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Stupid comment.

You do not blame a woman for being battered.

Besides, do you know how many foreign women have been killed in similar situations?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Princedapace(m): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Do u know the truth? Most naija women are been abused but cant quit becus they dont have money of their own and they tied their lives on men for survival. I know a lady presently, she lives in our compound, her husband is something else, she really wants to quit the marriage but she told me she cant becus she cant survive financially. The man is based abroad.

Seriously, sey they tie women with men when it comes to making money for this naija. I work online and i have worked with many foreign clients who are ladies, they think smartly and could create wealth from scratch. Here, na to dey pray for rich man up and down. The way naija ladies celebrate jaming a rich man eh, u go think it is canadian visa. lol. That has been their issue.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

lool!

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spot an abuser.

Using every opportunity he has to serial from the topic and insult women some more
Charanko:
♠️

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Larryndelaw: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is an old news. Why do the OP keep recycling
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Mention them if you have the liver!
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by deltateam: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
One of the worst hand writing i've seen in my life

Out of point.

NB: That's what to expect abroad. If it were Nigeria, the caller go answer question tire.

Now when they come, the couple must have left. It will be Wey them, wey them.
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by UKBobo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
In Naija, the nurse go direct her to all night prayer ministry
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Gabson001(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
It pays to be smart
Re: Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note by Exodora: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
AntiBrutus:

They are so annoying you can never see them be serious for once tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shot Dead In Rivers On Her Way To Get Visa In Abuja To Travel To UK / Ekiti College Of Health Student Gang-Raped By 10 Male Students / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.