Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries (3304 Views)

My Mom Has Made Me Miserable! She Denied Me Happiness / Please Help.my Wife Has Denied Me Sex For More Than 6 months now / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Fbblog9ja: 1:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
A man is in need of serious help after revealing that his wife has been denying him s*x as he now begs for it.
A Nigerian man has revealed the dilemma he has found himself in as his wife has refused to offer him his conjugal rights. While asking for help on what to do, the man revealed that he begs his wife just to sleep with her.
See the post below:-

http://www.fbblog9ja.com.ng/my-wife-denied-me-from-having-sx-since-i-lost-my-job-nigerian-man-cries/

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by etrouble: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
You no get work but your preek dey strong, you are an unfortunate somebody. No job, no sex. Go and reevaluate your life. Go look for work, stop disgracing the Male Specie.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Na see finish done dey enter so. Maybe he's always available. Let him make himself scarce.

She go tire.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by marshalldgreat(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just imagine
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Relax OP. She is trying to motivated you.

If sex continues. How will you be serious in getting new job?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
♠️

Just marry another wife.
Our ancestors will never take this nonsense.
Some Nigerian men are a disgrace.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by tabithababy(f): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

Just marry another wife.
Our ancestors will never take this nonsense.
Some Nigerian men are a disgrace.

Marry another wife with whose money??

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by crackhaus: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
And he kept begging for it.

Someone needs to wake him up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
tabithababy:

Marry another wife with whose money??

♠️

Doesn't need money...
2 bags of beans will get you a wife in Nigeria.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by bukatyne(f): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
crackhaus:
And he kept begging for it.

Someone needs to wake him up

What will you have him do?
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by bukatyne(f): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
When he gets another job and starts cheating, same wife would complain how she supported him when he lost his job and he still changed on her.

The chronicles of the ungrateful Nigerian husband and how all men are scum would start.

The way you treat people at their lowest matters most to them.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by crackhaus: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
bukatyne:

What will you have him do?
Stop begging.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by cococandy(f): 1:26am On Jun 10, 2019
You know she’s sexually active as in cheating on you?
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by flames007(m): 5:44am On Jun 10, 2019
etrouble:
You no get work but your preek dey strong, you are an unfortunate somebody. No job, no sex. Go and reevaluate your life. Go look for work, stop disgracing the Male Specie.
I can wager my two balls you didn't read the whole write up.or probably having chronic comprehension problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by flames007(m): 5:49am On Jun 10, 2019
I can boldly say that the wife is to blame if the marriage crashes.There are some things that should not be taken for granted.especially not emotional and physical need of your partner.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by bukatyne(f): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
crackhaus:

Stop begging.

If he stops begging (seeking her consent), what next?

Forget sex with her? Cheat?
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by chii8(f): 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
He should ignore her totally, find joy and happiness within himself. Once he starts giving her the silence treatment and start been happy with himself,the curiosity in her will draw her manners back.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Timbuktuo: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
chii8:
He should ignore her totally, find joy and happiness within himself. Once he starts giving her the silence treatment and start been happy with himself,the curiosity in her will draw her manners back.

Wouldn't this be termed emotional abuse? grin
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Timbuktuo: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
bukatyne:

He should go and satisfy himself with another woman. Why should he beg for sex from his wife? She should be ready to part thighs soon as he signifies intent. Anything less is grounds for seeking alternative satisfaction of his needs

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by OlawaleBammie: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
kennygee:
Na see finish done dey enter so. Maybe he's always available. Let him make himself scarce.

She go tire.

i dont knw why u re always sensible, av never seen ur coment baised, or are u a male disguising as female??
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by crackhaus: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
bukatyne:

Not forget sex with her, not cheat. Just stop begging.
I cannot even fathom the idea of it because it is counter-productive in the long run.

Once she gets accustomed to it, every sexual encounter will now feel like a favor, and she will only accede to his pleas when she feels very satisfied. This never ends well.

Too bad he is already at this point, otherwise, my advise to him as I usually tell my friends, is to NEVER let the love for punaní become so severe that it becomes a necessity instead of just an interest. I even had a similar convo with someone to this effect on Wednesday last week.
Self-control & self-mastery is very important when it comes to anything that is very sweet. cheesy
E dey sweet, e dey sweet, no mean say pesin go die if he no get am.

And from the full story, the man is not even a poor person. Just someone who fell on bad times and still financially takes care of his shít at home.
If it finally gets so bad that he can't help himself anymore after ignoring her for like a month and she still isn't responding to his moves, then I crackhaus am in support of getting the cookie from the available options open to him outside.

As long as he stops begging for it and just leaves her to continue believing she kept a stash of precious stones down there, everything will probably turn out okay either for him personally or for their union.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by nkwuocha: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
She is a wicked woman,giving a jobless husband good sexx keeps his spirit high and his relevance ignited.

She is not a wife but a woman.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

i dont knw why u re always sensible, av never seen ur coment baised, or are u a male disguising as female??

Purely female o.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by OlawaleBammie: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2019
kennygee:

Purely female o.
Dat means we stil hav grt females around despite d forceful change in culture wich our half baked, below par ladies hav embarked on.
Having u as wife is a grt achievement for ur man, am envious of him tho grin
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Mizwisdom(f): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2019
Did she tell you that's the reason she refuses? it's possible that since you're idle now you're over demanding for sex and it got her tired of it, once you get busy your sex life will be back to normal
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Dat means we stil hav grt females around despite d forceful change in culture wich our half baked, below par ladies hav embarked on.
Having u as wife is a grt achievement for ur man, am envious of him tho grin

He better appreciate what he's got.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Richy4(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2019
I still don't understand the correlation between losing a job and Making love... People are just making a caricature of Marriage nowadays...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by OlawaleBammie: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2019
kennygee:

He better appreciate what he's got.
Lol, am sure he cant let u move an inch from his sight, but he wont show it, Its called padded ego grin dont worry ma'am, he cant do without u.
Just travel for three days u wil understand better. i swear he wont allow u to rest in d third day cus hin body no go balance again grin d next song u wil b hearing from him wil b "wer u dey na, u no go come bak again? abi no be only three days u say u wan spend,(as if u hav exhausted a three days), abi u don get another husband der ni... chai meeennn grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, am sure he cant let u move an inch from his sight, but he wont show it, Its called padded ego grin dont worry ma'am, he cant do without u.
Just travel for three days u wil understand better. i swear he wont allow u to rest in d third day cus hin body no go balance again grin d next song u wil b hearing from him wil b "wer u dey na, u no go come bak again? abi no be only three days u say u wan spend,(as if u hav exhausted a three days), abi u don get another husband der ni... chai meeennn grin grin grin

Can't wait to really enjoy this. Especially as I be mummy's girl so.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by OlawaleBammie: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2019
kennygee:

Can't wait to really enjoy this. Especially as I be mummy's girl so.
Lol, funny woman, cant wait ke?? are u telling me he has nt bn exhibiting dat?? den dare him na, just try to dare him but nt too much oo grin

Mummy's girl indeed, ur prudence says all about ur mum, relay my salutation to her pls
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by JoannaSedley(f): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Timbuktuo:

He should go and satisfy himself with another woman. Why should he beg for sex from his wife? She should be ready to part thighs soon as he signifies intent. Anything less is grounds for seeking alternative satisfaction of his needs
Exactly. That's what I keep repeating especially to ladies. If he stops giving you sex find it somewhere else. Life is too short damn it.
Re: My Wife Denied Me From Having S*x Since I Lost My Job Nigerian Man Cries by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, funny woman, cant wait ke?? are u telling me he has nt bn exhibiting dat?? den dare him na, just try to dare him but nt too much oo grin

Mummy's girl indeed, ur prudence says all about ur mum, relay my salutation to her pls

Thank you.

Don't mind the guy o. I still dey wait for am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyers! Help A Friend, His Children Are Insecure In The Hands Of Their Mother / Help! Unwanted Pregnancy / Is It Wrong For A Christian To attend His Village's Mmanwu(masquerade) Festival?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.