Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle (20188 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of SGF's Office (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
A Nigerian farmer(woman) from the south eastern past of Nigeria in shocking realization that her farmland had been raided, her crops destroyed by alleged Fulani Herdsmen again for the fourth time cries out in shock as she visits her farm only to find out that her farm has been cleared of everything she planted in it all brought down to nothing. She narrates in tears; this is the only piece of land my family and I survive on, now that the animals have devoured it, I don't know what to do please help, how would I take care of my family.

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/woman-cries-out-as-herdsmen-destroys.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by auntysimbiat(f): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Eeya
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Amuocha: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sai Buhari angry

Let her do what ndi nne mama dey do.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by ralmix(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Herdsmen this herdsmen that nah wha ooo
This people go soon get their own ground for 9ja if care is not taken

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Pabloosas(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Next level

9 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by GISTM0RE: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Emilokoiyawon: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
angry angry This has to STOP. Buhari should declare a state of national emergency ASAP angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Elemosho478: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
South East is unpenetratable

I Urge everyone to disregard this news

Our Warriors are already on the matter

We will wipe off Fulani herdsmen from the face of Earth

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Damianobi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dee Vendor
We buy bulk and unit Bitcoins and all kinds of giftcards at good rates. Sell now and get paid faster than you expect.
Contact us via call or WhatsApp: +2347084221886
#Reliable
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by tstx(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is now a Norm in Nigeria.... Even government don turn blind eye

If you form brave go confront them na death go welcome you
The best thing na to just be a coward.. At least that way you get to live
.... This is just the painful fact...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by lonelydora: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
South East, we all need to match up these herders now. We need to show them we are not Benue or Plateau.

Match every assault with a greater assault, match 1 bullet with 10 bullets, match 1 life taken with 10 lives, and see how loyal they will remain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Westsida: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
angry
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
I served in the east and met several fulani herdsmen in the bushes around the school. They do not own those cows na d indigenes get them. Fulani man just dey work. Hoping to be rewarded with new born calf

5 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Purplephoenix(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Is it not obvious that they are the new owners of 9ja?as long as their brother is still in power,they never start ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

Our Warriors is already on the matter

Let them catch you
I pity you
SS SE SW let us come together to deal with Fulani poo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Lexusgs430: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Buhari's pets on rampage........

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Belial06: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

Aren't you from kaduna ?

Since when did you become ibo?

Why do you guys impersonate other tribes and type rubbish ?

Are you cursed by Lucifer ? That's how the other day I caught one stupid guy pretending to be Bini

You guys create fake accounts and type rubbish to cause tribal fighting like animals , forgetting your typing style and words is unique to the trained eye

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Solidkay(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
She should be happy nothing happened to her, Many don't live to tell the tale...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by tosinornottosin: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
lonelydora:
South East, we all need to match up these herders now. We need to show them we are not Benue or Plateau.

Match every assault with a greater assault, match 1 bullet with 10 bullets, match 1 life taken with 10 lives, and see how loyal they will remain
lead the revolution nah,

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by TheFacelessMan: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

Twitter battalion. Facebook Squadron.... Instagram Brigade...

10 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by lonelydora: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
tosinornottosin:
lead the revolution nah,

If they get to my community, there will be no more Fulani. I look at Benue people and laugh. Let them bring it on to my place, we will annihilate Fulani

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by shegzydave(m): 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
If am the one, I won't talk, I will just poison the farm, next time they come they will eat it and all those cows and sheep will just die,and die for nothing,let them come and arrest me then.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by jubangha(m): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
yakurr nation are still waiting for dem oh,at least we go get plenty heads take dance obam

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by zibya: 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

Why not just sympathize with the poor lady?

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Most people likes to eat cow meat.
Unfurtunately,most will rather prefer the cow to die of hunger.
There has been a talk on grazing reserves around the country but most people from the south hates it forgetting the fact that they can also own and even go into cow rearing.Most men of God were all Shepard's including Moses and Jesus yet some tribalists thinks it's bad just because the fulanis are in it.
Have Sense
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by gnykelly(m): 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Important note on how to protect your farm and stamp out fulani.

If you have a farm and you don't want to loose your crop.

Plant castol plants or diffenbachia flower round your farm.

You don't have to worry about fulani herdsman again.

Once those cattle dares eat a castol plant or diffenbachia flowers the maximum time those cattle will live is 15 minutes...

Once they start falling down.

Fulani will never come to your community again.

Only if someone will read this

NOTE those plants are also equally dangerous for humans so be careful too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by gnykelly(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Twitter battalion. Facebook Squadron.... Instagram Brigade...
Armchair generals

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra / Man Kills His Father In Anambra / My N100,000 Gold Ring Stolen At Police Station In Lagos - Detained Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.