Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children (35026 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by blackslayer: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
tydi:

No.. You ain't trolling.. You're drunk.. Its Sunday anyway.

I just started drinking...in my house, so what is the problem? I rule the bottle and not the other way round. Nothing wrong with drinking, it's a hot sunny day here and i'm watching SKY NEWS on my 65 inch TV with my CANINE best friend at my feet napping....i'm content smiley.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by oziamaka: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
blackslayer:

Not everyone that is light skinned is bleached...just FYI.....You don't need to put light skin down to elevate dark skin....i am sure you know this!!!!! light and dark skin are both beautiful..i was only trolling the folks that like talking smack about "Afonja" this "Afonja" that!!!
why call someone's wife ugly nkiru that sun has damaged her skin? don't know if this means alleviating to you. I still take this woman over any fake light skin bro.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by blackslayer: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
oziamaka:
why call someone's wife ugly nkiru that sun has damaged her skin? don't know if this means alleviating to you. I still take this woman over any fake light skin bro.

i was trolling...never mind.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by oziamaka: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
blackslayer:

i was trolling...never mind.....
EOD.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by stevearagorn(m): 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Longcucumber:
Nothing to type
you just typed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing to type
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by Burgerlomo: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovely cool
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Photos Of His Family - Wife And Children by megareal: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
The whole family is wearing clothes except him. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayra Starr And Rema Unveiled As New Pepsi Ambassadors / Adorable Photo Of Basketmouth's Wife And Daughter / Nigerians React To P'square Fighting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.