Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate (24822 Views)

The Person Who Rigged 2003 Election For Tinubu Has Confessed To Me - Obasanjo / “Tinubu Is A Drug Bagman Who Rigged Election”. British MP - Gazette / 2023: God Will Punish Those Who Rigged Ogun Gov’ship Election– Adebutu Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by ijustdey: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Godswill Akpabio, senator who represented Akwa Ibom north-west district in the 8th assembly, says God will soon expose those who “fraudulently orchestrated” his loss in the last national assembly election.

Speaking at Ukana, Essien Udim local government area of the state while empowering some of his constituents, Akpabio accused Mike Igini, resident electoral commissioner of the state, of denying him of the mandate freely given to him.

He described Igini as the “most compromised electoral officer in Nigeria and should not be allowed to hold public office”.

He insisted that he did not lose the election, and urged his people not to be dismayed by the temporary setback.

“Please nobody should have any headache, nobody should cry because there is no need. You know your senator cannot lose election because we were all there,” he said.

“But many of them thought they can go and write whatever they like and even cancel what you won. I have never in my life experienced a resident electoral commissioner like Mike Igini and my message to him is that his hypocrisy will be exposed.

“There is no way you can come into Akwa Ibom and commit that kind of electoral fraud you committed then you go back to Channels Television and sit down and talk as if you are a pope.

“Very soon the world will know… All the materials we are recovering everyday will expose you.

“Just yesterday, the police arrested people carrying materials from where they voted and were trying to sneak into INEC. The other day, they arrested someone with card readers. He was frantically calling and trying to say that they were used for training three months after election so that they will continue to manipulate.”

Akpabio said he intends to join President Muhammadu Buhari to sanitise the nation’s electoral system.

”For me, it is important as a former governor and elder statesman to join the President to sanitize the electoral process so that we will ensure that votes count in future elections,” he said.

”There is no need for Nigeria to continue taking one step forward and five steps backward.”

https://www.thecable.ng/akpabio-god-will-soon-expose-those-who-rigged-me-out-of-senate

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by SLAP44: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mr. Akabio, You shot yourself on the foot.

Joining APC was an insult on the state you helped to build and they quickly turned against you to teach you a bitter lesson.

I hope you learn from this.

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by qualityovenbake(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Story for the gods.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Akpabio right now "I was born with a silver spoon� ụmụ Nurse Eliza collected it from me and gave me a garri turner"

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by OfficialAPCNig: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol.

Your wailing is yet to begin. The yoruba moslems that cheered you to your grave where are they now?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
God will deal with the yellobar muslims who misled and led you to your political grave. If you were intelligent you wouldn't have left PDP knowing full well that it is the only party in Akwa Ibom that can win elections.
You thought Akwa Ibom was Lagos where one drug baron holds the citizen hostage?
No, Akwa Ibom is one of the true progressive and sophisticated states politically.
Lagos that should be amongst the top cities in the world is still struggling to put her infrastructure in place because one big thief is plundering the state while the coward citizens are applauding him.
Nigeria is truly cursed and doomed!

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin So this man sabi God?

9 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by fukushaki(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
mumu man, òponú oshi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by IITTA50: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mr Akpabio, i dont see this as rigging you only brought it on yourself. A lot happened after you decamped, (1)90% of PDP followers hated you (2) you are given the senatorial ticket of the party to which you decamped. Do you think none of them have the ambition?. You lose because your calculations are wrong

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by psucc(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
I am surprised that someone outwit Akpabio in election rigging . He should enjoy that which he has gathered. Abasi imaha owo kiet. Now the clock has turned into to Ekpenyongs destiny to enjoy and fighting it is a fight against nature.

Senate was not his birthright, and even if it were, nature is redesign it.

If Akpabio is blaming Igini fr his failure, who actually brought Igini to Akwa ibom State?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by dynicks(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Taking a closer look at this man to see is actually he's alright....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Teewhy2: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
If people are on the other side they call GOD to play the victim card.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Hv7VJVEJo

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by SouthSouth1914: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dude be gone please! You rigged yourself and that’s why God is exposing you!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by byko99: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol, king of rigging wants to cry now!

Pleas your brother is looking For one bedroom flat in onitsha around 3:3 OMENIFE and Estates , a new house with water and light preferably reward is 10k, contact zero eight zero. Six seven eight seven, seven two two seven...mjjjjk

9 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by auntysimbiat(f): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by iTearHerToto: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Afonjas showed him the way... He forgot that all you ever get from connecting with those nefarious beings is sheer distruction. He should be thanking his God that he's even alive instead

Pukes angry

12 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by tammie24: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
This guy is high again!

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Yakade(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
What is he saying

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
very funny.....Dis one never know wetin hit am...the best rigger won.all of una n.a. d same thing

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by 1Sharon(f): 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Bossontop(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
undecided
God be like....Na now u sabi me abii??

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by AngelicBeing: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Which God, buzz off, don't bring God into your political nonsense grin

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Surebank1: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
shocked[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

so reality don nack this one

you just realized ur out of the senate?

too bad

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by tempex88(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
SLAP44:
Mr. Akabio, You shot yourself on the foot.

Joining APC was an insult on the state you helped to build and they quickly turned against you to teach you a bitter lesson.

I hope you learn from this.

He joined APC to avoid EFCC....a wise decision for any looter. Forget that he lost election . That one small thing ....all he wants is immunity from.persecution which APC has giving him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by wunmi590(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nobody rigged you out, you lost.

If they are to do the election again, you would not even get up to 100 vote this time around.

Because you are a thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Oszy: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funny
Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by oochi123(f): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yinmu...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by lloyds(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
These politicians are funny. . So u remember God's name now. . Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by KingsCity: 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Those who name the Name of the Lord should depart from iniquity

1 Like

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by Ikpongiton: 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
liar! nobody can rig a rigger.you lost woefully

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio: God Will Soon Expose Those Who Rigged Me Out Of Senate by lloyds(m): 9:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
God ko God ni . . nonsense and ingredient.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) / Power Tussle:Governor Dickson Fires Patience Jonathan’s Loyalists In His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.