Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

-- - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / -- (1987 Views)

Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! / Carlcare Is Here With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by YesNo(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: -- by nosiebaba(m): 10:14am On Jun 10, 2019
It's really not fair. I can imagine your pain. I think Carl care should do the needful and we need a functional consumer rights protection
Re: -- by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2019
nosiebaba:
I can imagine your pain.
I don't want to be rude or wicked, but na im good for you.
Una no wan hear. Keep going the infinix, tecno and itel way. And *carlcan't* won't stop abandoning you people.

1 Like

Re: -- by YesNo(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

I don't want to be rude or wicked, but na im good for you.
Una no wan hear. Keep going the infinix, tecno and itel way. And *carlcan't* won't stop abandoning you people.

You are not wicked or rude bro. you are perfect and you never make mistakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: -- by YesNo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
nosiebaba:
It's really not fair. I can imagine your pain. I think Carl care should do the needful and we need a functional consumer rights protection

Yes it is really unfair.
How can one be buying a phone that is unusable. total rubbish.
Re: -- by Gabson001(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Flee from tecno, infinix, itel phones.. There are trash

2 Likes

Re: -- by humblesteve(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Same Carl care many has used as a sole reason sticking with those craps. Sorry man

Xiaomi is there for you next time

2 Likes

Re: -- by YesNo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
humblesteve:
Same Carl care many has used as a sole reason sticking with those craps. Sorry man

Xiaomi is there for you next time

ok. lemme get a solution for this one first.
Re: -- by Chuksteric(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Insist on a new phone! It's really sad that most people go to the brand because of after sales support.. Tecno taught me a hard lesson.. Their so called carlcare is trash

3 Likes

Re: -- by YesNo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Chuksteric:
Insist on a new phone! It's really sad that most people go to the brand because of after sales support.. Tecno taught me a hard lesson.. Their so called carlcare is trash

very trashy and insensitive people.
Re: -- by Habiodunz(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Samsung, Xiaomi, Umidigi, Elephone is available at a cheap rate but y'all go for the underworld Transsion smartphones because of the incompetent Carlcare

Horbiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tongue

3 Likes

Re: -- by Danwakae(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
YesNo:
Good Morning dear Nairaland people. How una dey?

I have been silent on this forum for a while but CARLCARE and INFINIX has interrupted my silence and here is the reason why. Please read carefully.

My dearest friend informed me that she would like to get a brand new phone because she has become phoneless and needs a phone as a matter of urgency. She called me because she holds my sense of judgement in high esteem and believed that I could help her make a good selection. She wanted to go for a TECNO SPARK 3 but I advised her to go for the INFINIX HOT 7 because I believed it was a better deal especially with the better battery rating, camera and software updates.

On 1/JUNE/2019, we went BANEX PLAZA in WUSE 2, ABUJA (We both live in Abuja) and we got an INFINIX HOT 7 phone (Cosmic Purple colour). The phone started giving problems not up to an hour after purchase. A brand new phone oh. The phone got stuck on the booting and kept showing XOS HONEYBEE. The phone was stuck.!

On 3/JUNE/2019, we took the INFINIX HOT 7 to CARLCARE in BANEX PLAZA and we were told that it was a software problem and it could be fixed. After it was fixed, my friend too the phone home. She got to her office the next day and brought the phone out of her handbag only to see the phone acting funny again. It was asking for password when nobody put password on the phone, just like that.

Once again, on 6/JUNE/2019, the INFINIX HOT 7 has been taken to CARLCARE in WUSE ZONE 4. We demanded for a new phone but they insisted that the phone should go for repair one more time. I think it is very BAD that a brand new phone should be going from one problem to another from the moment it was bought. When you bring out your hard earned money to buy a phone, you did not buy it for fancy. You buy a phone because you have things you want to use it for and communication is very important to a working class person.

Fellow Nairalanders, you can imagine how bad I feel for convincing my friend to buy this phone. You can also imagine how frustrating it must be when you spend your money on a phone, yet your family and friends are unable to call you because you still have no phone. Sleepless nights because of a phone you spent your money to buy. That is very unfair.

Please advice me on this matter.

cc
#CARLCARE

dragnet, honsule, puskin
people need to know about this. FP please.

NEXT TIME GO TO

SLOT

3CHUB

they give u garantee of six months and in this kind of your issue, u will get A NEW PHONE WITH APOLOGY because it' is manufacturers error...they stand to lose nothing as they d main dealers and would take it back to factory too for another one, after examination on the phone.

Patronise 1st and main dealers who always gives u garantee.
Re: -- by ECBlogger: 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
You bought problem for yourself. Next time, run away from such phones called Tecno, Infinix and Itel
Re: -- by Nightking04(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
You either bought a fake phone or it has a problem from the manufacturer, ask for a new one.
Re: -- by ddjay: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
The best thing is to pray for them Infinix users, as Nigeria need prayers so does Infinix phones, the phones with the most problem on nairaland, evem umidigi, leagoo don't have the kind of problem Infinix has
Re: -- by Chuksteric(m): 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
YesNo:

very trashy and insensitive people.
just ask for a new phone... Insist
Re: -- by nuraj: 5:46am On Jun 11, 2019
I can understand how u feel abt it, pls can u send me d work order number written on invoice given to u at d carlcare office u registered d phone so as to look into d situation of Ur phone Thanks
Re: -- by omoadeleye(m): 6:31am On Jun 11, 2019
When will tell people to get xiaomi and other phones apart from tecno, itel and infinix, they always be like, did those phones has a carlcare in Nigeria? That they cant risk buying any other product that has no after sales service in Nigeria, but what most people dont know is that all these local phones already know that their production are always failure and can never stand the test of time, so they had to take advantage on consumer's guilible behaviour by giving them some clueless carlcare centre to be repairing a new purchase phone that hasn't been used for up to three months. Well bro, i feel your pain, caise you dont have any choice now cause this people are not ready to gv you a new phone, they will always contine repairing your new phone till you tire, when you are ready to get a new device, go for all these outside products, like xiaomi, umidigi nd co so that you can have a rest of mind and enjoy the real call phone, my xiaomi phone was 2 years on June 1 and still in perfect condition... Cheers
Re: -- by YesNo(m): 8:52am On Jun 11, 2019
nuraj:
I can understand how u feel abt it, pls can u send me d work order number written on invoice given to u at d carlcare office u registered d phone so as to look into d situation of Ur phone Thanks

hello, good morning.
you can send me an email

yesno.yesno*hotmail.com

* = @
Re: -- by ismail00(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2019
hope the reciept is intact

Take a recording device with you next time you visit, atleast a voice recorder,with that being done.u have an evidence, she is the victim,u are an eyewitness then get a lawyer and let him do the rest.
Re: -- by ddjay: 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
omoadeleye:
When will tell people to get xiaomi and other phones apart from tecno, itel and infinix, they always be like, did those phones has a carlcare in Nigeria? That they cant risk buying any other product that has no after sales service in Nigeria, but what most people dont know is that all these local phones already know that their production are always failure and can never stand the test of time, so they had to take advantage on consumer's guilible behaviour by giving them some clueless carlcare centre to be repairing a new purchase phone that hasn't been used for up to three months. Well bro, i feel your pain, caise you dont have any choice now cause this people are not ready to gv you a new phone, they will always contine repairing your new phone till you tire, when you are ready to get a new device, go for all these outside products, like xiaomi, umidigi nd co so that you can have a rest of mind and enjoy the real call phone, my xiaomi phone was 2 years on June 1 and still in perfect condition... Cheers
My brother na so, i checked nairaland sometime ago and discovered that over 90% of the phone problems in terms of after sale faults, not damage from usage are all from transsion phones eg Infinix tecno and itel, for God sake, someone will spend between 40k to 60k on rubbish, they see that we Nigerians can rush anything cheap and will not care why its cheap. If you check one of the Infinix threads u will Some people like Itzneowizy Phonton3106 and one phonedaddy that are there just to cover up all this blunders, they can even convince you if you ask them to drop your iPhone or Samsung for a 2014 Infinix sef grin grin
But the thing is, anybody going through nairaland and seeing all this complains will still go and buy infinix, na wa 4d person, its worse and wicked if one that uses it will still advice people to go and buy it... May God almighty forgive that person
Re: -- by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hello. This complaint has been received & is being resolved. Thank you.

YesNo:
Good Morning dear Nairaland people. How una dey?

I have been silent on this forum for a while but CARLCARE and INFINIX has interrupted my silence and here is the reason why. Please read carefully.

My dearest friend informed me that she would like to get a brand new phone because she has become phoneless and needs a phone as a matter of urgency. She called me because she holds my sense of judgement in high esteem and believed that I could help her make a good selection. She wanted to go for a TECNO SPARK 3 but I advised her to go for the INFINIX HOT 7 because I believed it was a better deal especially with the better battery rating, camera and software updates.

On 1/JUNE/2019, we went BANEX PLAZA in WUSE 2, ABUJA (We both live in Abuja) and we got an INFINIX HOT 7 phone (Cosmic Purple colour). The phone started giving problems not up to an hour after purchase. A brand new phone oh. The phone got stuck on the booting and kept showing XOS HONEYBEE. The phone was stuck.!

On 3/JUNE/2019, we took the INFINIX HOT 7 to CARLCARE in BANEX PLAZA and we were told that it was a software problem and it could be fixed. After it was fixed, my friend too the phone home. She got to her office the next day and brought the phone out of her handbag only to see the phone acting funny again. It was asking for password when nobody put password on the phone, just like that.

Once again, on 6/JUNE/2019, the INFINIX HOT 7 has been taken to CARLCARE in WUSE ZONE 4. We demanded for a new phone but they insisted that the phone should go for repair one more time. I think it is very BAD that a brand new phone should be going from one problem to another from the moment it was bought. When you bring out your hard earned money to buy a phone, you did not buy it for fancy. You buy a phone because you have things you want to use it for and communication is very important to a working class person.

Fellow Nairalanders, you can imagine how bad I feel for convincing my friend to buy this phone. You can also imagine how frustrating it must be when you spend your money on a phone, yet your family and friends are unable to call you because you still have no phone. Sleepless nights because of a phone you spent your money to buy. That is very unfair.

Please advice me on this matter.

cc
#CARLCARE

dragnet, honsule, puskin
people need to know about this. FP please.
Re: -- by ubev01(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
ismail00:
hope the reciept is intact

Take a recording device with you next time you visit, atleast a voice recorder,with that being done.u have an evidence, she is the victim,u are an eyewitness then get a lawyer and let him do the rest.
lawyer on top how much phone? Who will pay the lawyer?

1 Like

Re: -- by YesNo(m): 12:11am On Jun 12, 2019
ubev01:

LoL
Re: -- by Chuksteric(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Have they contacted you?
Re: -- by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
YesNo:

You are not wicked or rude bro. you are perfect and you never make mistakes.
A mistake is when you do something without proper knowledge. What you did wasn't a mistake, it was plain...... I can't put the word.
But hopefully you get the response you deserve, to be fair nobody deserves to be treated the way carlcan't and transission do towards Nigerians.
The first time I went to carlcan't, a bricked device spent a month and two days to fix.

So when you see comments on nairaland discouraging you from colluding with transission. It's not a nightmare tale, it's the painful truth. And when you still ignore these warnings and heed to self-destruct, it's not a mistake. It's brainwash or......

Sadly, as we dey talk somebody who frequent nairaland go don go buy tecno or infinix or itel... Anyway, nairaland no dey full. We are here, we will be praying for you all going to transission.
Re: -- by ddjay: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

A mistake is when you do something without proper knowledge. What you did wasn't a mistake, it was plain...... I can't put the word.
But hopefully you get the response you deserve, to be fair nobody deserves to be treated the way carlcan't and transission do towards Nigerians.
The first time I went to carlcan't, a bricked device spent a month and two days to fix.

So when you see comments on nairaland discouraging you from colluding with transission. It's not a nightmare tale, it's the painful truth. And when you still ignore these warnings and heed to self-destruct, it's not a mistake. It's brainwash or......

Sadly, as we dey talk somebody who frequent nairaland go don go buy tecno or infinix or itel... Anyway, nairaland no dey full. We are here, we will be praying for you all going to transission.
You said it all, well done sir
Re: -- by YesNo(m): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2019
Chuksteric:
Have they contacted you?
NOBODY FROM CARLCARE HAS CONTACTED ME ON THIS MATTER.
Re: -- by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2019
YesNo:

NOBODY FROM CARLCARE HAS CONTACTED ME ON THIS MATTER.
Sad. Go back to the store you purchased it from.
Re: -- by ismail00(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2019
ubev01:
See person. so he won't claim for damages abi?
Re: -- by ismail00(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2019
YesNo:

LoL
SEE NIGERIAN MENTALITY
Re: -- by YesNo(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2019
Hello fellow Nairaland people. Thanks for following this matter with me. I appreciate all your comments and suggestions. A replacement has been given. We are still observing the replacement. This matter is closed, for now. I hope it stays closed.
Thank you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 7P Review: World's Most Affordable 90hz Phone / Where Can I Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 / I Want Buy A Good Phone Who's Selling 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.