Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch (34443 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu Playing Football / Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Video Of Governor Sanwo-olu Playing Chess With An Autistic 10years Old Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by GistMore8: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2019
GistMore.com

Shared with caption...

I’m kickstarting this week with implementation of new projects and ideas towards that Greater Lagos we promised you all. We’re not resting on our oars until we get there.
I’m bursting with ideas and suggestions that will restore your faith and hope in us.

Therefore, I charge you to kickstart this week with faith and hope in a new and a far Greater Lagos than you imagined.

Have a productive and fulfilling week.
#foragreaterlagos
@drobafemihamzat

See more; http://gistmore.com/lagos-state-governor-sanwo-olu-pictured-playing-football

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by GistMore8: 10:15am On Jun 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by Jmk9292(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2019
He is physically fit..... That counts as well

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by phelonrays: 10:19am On Jun 10, 2019
while Iheadioha is battling and still confused with "Okorocha's unimaginable loot" it is well.... cry

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by NOC1(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Only him cap, Wrist Watch and Eye glasses on top football.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by NOC1(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2019
phelonrays:
while Iheadioha is battling and still confused with "Okorocha's unimaginable loot" it is well.... cry

I had that the guy said he is bringing back that Douglass market, hope he knew all it took to relocate that market from what i learnt yesterday previous administration tried until ROCHAS did that, i heard that it was one of the things that made Ohakim not to succeed on his second tenure bid.
i am not calling Rochas a saint, but he Ihedioha should stop dwelling on the past, 80% of his strength and views are just channeled on the previous administration. let him rebuild as he promised, if he is on vedanta mission, he should ask Buhari with all his powers how much he has achieved how much more of him who is just a state governor.

26 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by majamajic(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2019
phelonrays:

ihedioha can't be worse than Amosun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by helinues: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Governor I have lost weight

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by auntysimbiat(f): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2019
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNBz7MhhHjc

cc lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by hisexcellency34: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2019
I think Manchester United should sign him after completing his tenure as governor

11 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by Corrosiveman(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Tinibu Puppet

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by josephine123: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2019
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNBz7MhhHjc

cc lalasticlala
very fit and active
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by Sirpaul(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
he's loosing weight true true

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by rusher14: 12:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Na lefty?

7 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by mrkings84(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hope he is not dropped after 4 years by his gods!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by Danwakae(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
This man is really really working

Baba Buhari will like this
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by koyeni(m): 12:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Just perform well as Governor

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by odedinigbin(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
And he will tmrw telling us he's losing weight.
Who send am football?
Kontinu u hear

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by madjune(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is how he will kick Lagos treasury soon.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by freshyung: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
D man stronge oooo,y buhari no go play Ball na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by ElFabchuks(m): 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Exactly. Not that Rochas is a Saint but his move for evacuation from that Douglas market which is situated at the heart of the city was a sensible one. People were selling on the roads, all sorts of things such as vegetables and onions thereby making movement of vehicles difficult. Not like he didn't even provide an alternative to the traders. People of Nigeria are not just used to change and are the ones hindering the change.
NOC1:

I had that the guy said he is bringing back that Douglass market, hope he knew all it took to relocate that market from what i learnt yesterday previous administration tried until ROCHAS did that, i heard that it was one of the things that made Ohakim not to succeed on his second tenure bid.
i am not calling Rochas a saint, but he Ihedioha should stop dwelling on the past, 80% of his strength and views are just channeled on the previous administration. let him rebuild as he promised, if he is on vedanta mission, he should ask Buhari with all his powers how much he has achieved how much more of him who is just a state governor.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by olumalcolm(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Tinibu Puppet
c dem angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by tydi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin

A left footer.. He must be an extraordinary governor.. He will perform better!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by Alzirida(f): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Despite being a governor,
He is still a human.
He is still Sanwo-olu
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by Gsteve01(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Fit
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by LZAA: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Lagos has gotten their own version of the teletubby we have in 042
Very soon billboards will start springing up grin
Pathetic
Cc immhotep sarrki Adaibeku
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch by Prompto: 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Which among the pathetic governor from the East performed half as Amosun since 1999 ?

majamajic:

ihedioha can't be worse than Amosun

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ban Ki-moon Teaches Secondary School Students In Garki, Abuja (Photo) / NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.