Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video (3494 Views)

Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard / EFCC Swoops On Diezani’s Residence In Abuja As Ex-minister Is Arrested In London / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by ceah(m): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
At least eight people have been killed in explosions in Nigeria's capital, Abuja, marring celebrations to mark 50 years since independence from the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11453668
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by ceah(m): 4:13pm On Oct 01, 2010
Is Nigeria becoming a Terrorist state ? shocked
Nigerians love their lives to much to venture into this, the beginning of a new nigeria indeed!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2010
NOBODY is happy today.

And I think some of GEJ's competitors are at work too. This is too much!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by labiyemmy(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2010
That is what those who are hell bent on destroying Nigeria want to see-

Revolution - they want to see destruction of lives and properties to make them well.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by Ayowumie(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2010
ceah:

At least eight people have been killed in explosions in Nigeria's capital, Abuja, marring celebrations to mark 50 years since independence from the UK.

Nigeria never got independence from UK, meaning UK never colonised Nigeria. Nigeria only got independence from Britain. There is clear difference between United Kingdom and Britain. The difference is in geographical demarcation. Check Oxford Dictionary for more details.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by labiyemmy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ayowumie:

Nigeria never got independence from UK, meaning UK never colonised Nigeria. Nigeria only got independence from Britain. There is clear difference between United Kingdom and Britain. The difference is in geographical demarcation. Check Oxford Dictionary for more details.

What are you talking about?

What is UK? UK is United Kingdom of Great Britain - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

NOBODY is happy today.

His competitors? lol

Abeg , ma kpa me lerin . . .

Now MEND/BOKO Haram/Whatever group actually claims this one are his competitors? I do wonder where the LARGEST BIRTHDAY CAKE is while all this is going on? Where is Madam Patience to share the slices of the cake to all?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

His competitors? lol

Abeg , ma kpa me lerin . . .

Now MEND/BOKO Haram/Whatever group actually claims this one  are his competitors? I do wonder where the LARGEST BIRTHDAY CAKE is while all this is going on? Where is Madam Patience to share the slices of the cake to all?

Maybe, nothing is impossible, ma dear.

Where money dey, talk go follow. These agbaya politicians may or may not have paid some hooligans to set off the bomb.

Sugbon, mo fe pa yin lerin sha lol
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by ceah(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
@
Ileke-IdI:

NOBODY is happy today.

@Ileke-Idi , i dont want to believe it's Mend, i think it's a warning from the Northern politicians in the PDP trying to take over by all means, IBB, Atiku, Gasau, etc cannot be trusted

@labiyemmy:

That is what those who are hell bent on destroying Nigeria want to see-

Revolution - they want to see destruction of lives and properties to make them well.

@labiyemmy, let us prove them wrong by making sure they dont get there, this is not mend, this people are possibly pdp for zoning, the presidential seat must go to either jonathan or someone else from another party, we must get this pathetic people out of the way,

Ayowumie:

@Ayowumie, dont kill me, i am not the one that made the statement, read before you point fingers, it's a excerpt from the British broadcasting cooperation, they are the owners of the land, if they call it uk what's mine to call it british, read next time before you confront and dont behave like a slowpoke.

@labiyemmy:

What are you talking about?

What is UK? UK is United Kingdom of Great Britain - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom

@labiyemmy, leave him, he's trying to prove to know more than the british people, lmfao! shocked
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2010
ceah:

@
@Ileke-Idi , i dont want to believe it's Mend, i think it's a warning from[b] the Northern politicians in the PDP trying to take over by all means, IBB, Atiku, Gasau, etc cannot be trusted[/b]

LOL we're saying the same thing.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by becomrich4: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2010
In southern part of nigeria apart from Obasanjo and his family 95% of the people do not believe in Nigeria. Quote me 95% of the people of the south.

So you can imagine that Jonathan who is from the ijaw area is the president and still the ijaw people are bombing the place. It tell you the lack of believe in Nigeria. So if you have ijaw president and his people are still bombing thing, it tell you Only Jonathan and his family believe in Nigeria. Ijaw people do not believe in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja As Nigeria Celebrate Independence - Source: Bbc + Video by mukina2: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2010

(1)

Bb Rally In Port Harcourt. Any Update? / Exclusive Video! SPDC Nigeria /lonestar Drilling Secret Video / Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.