Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,199 members, 7,839,083 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory (28965 Views)

Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Tinubu After APP Withdraws / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Jmk9292(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2019
They had no case
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by PureMind2: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Only God can judge a case
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Hustlersdiary: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

E be like says 90percent of human beans wey dey nairaland na idiots dem be. Especially afonja alimi pepul undecided

LMFAO they didn’t even read the article before spewing trash.

It wasn’t Atiku’s petition that was dismissed, but all these NL peeps can’t even read.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
IPOB people are running here to say trash .
What's your level of education? If you can't take time to read this little piece hmm. I am sorry for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by focus7: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2019
First step of victory. Atiku will soon cry
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Iwanttoto1: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

It was Atiku’s petition that was dismissed, but all these NL peeps can’t even read.

Na IMBEs likes u I dey refers to

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by sapientia(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2019
exclusive87:
BUHARI = 1

ATIKU =0

ATIKU THINK HE CAN DEFEAT BUHARI..... I LAUGH ENTER KITCHEN... NEXT LEVEL PLS

BUHARI WILL USE ATIKU TO CLAIM HAT TRICK

Cherrybae:
Atiku should Appeal this judgement in Igbos voice.

Shameless idiotic pigs.
abbaapple:
angry

This guys want to get something from Atifeku.

Afospecialk:
Before nko ?

PMB and Atiku case na history

Fellow Nairalanders.

I present to you.

The Z...........S of the week

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by tommykiwi(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:

Shameless idiotic pigs.
U can't read that is why, this is not the case of Atiku vs Buhari.

Body go tell una when time come.

Apchit supporters are dull as their leader.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 8:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Hustlersdiary:

It was Atiku’s petition that was dismissed, but all these NL peeps can’t even read.
It wasn't Atiku's petition, please make the correction. Have a bliss day bro

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 8:31am On Jun 11, 2019
focus7:
First step of victory. Atiku will soon cry
You should be ashamed of yourself you know. Where did you see anything that relates to PDP on the petition. Lazy being, read you can't read.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by 400billionman: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Unserious petition.

These ones want to do fund raising and the funds are not forth coming.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Tiyi(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2019
asobo:
APC supporters who find it difficult to read and comprehend would start commenting unnecessarily not knowing it has nothing to do with ATIKU's petition at the tribunal. I won't be surprise to see them on this thread as usual because just like their "saviour", once it has nothing to do with cartoon they aren't interested.

#ATIKU IS COMING

Has nothing to do with Atiku's petition yet the headline says Presidential election tribunal

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Augiiee(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2019
asobo:
APC supporters who find it difficult to read and comprehend would start commenting unnecessarily not knowing it has nothing to do with ATIKU's petition at the tribunal. I won't be surprise to see them on this thread as usual because just like their "saviour", once it has nothing to do with cartoon they aren't interested.

#ATIKU IS COMING
Who paid C4C to file a petition if not the PDP? So it has everything to do with Atiku
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by DeeWondaz: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:

Shameless idiotic pigs.

Like seriously do you have sense at all or you are just wasting your time in school? How does the petition of C4C affect that of PDP or Atiku. See how many of you just come online to embarrass yourselves all in the name of trying to comment and form you know how to use phone or you have data.
Better learn how to spend a better part of your time reading and understanding what you read than just pour out the low embarrassing content of your heart in public.

You should be ashamed of your comment if you read the story again and understand the meaning properly.
Mind you, am neither a pdp or apc supporter, I just get ashamed when I see my fellow Nigerian embarrassing themselves in public and making some other people from other countries feel we all don't have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by jamace(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2019
exclusive87:
BUHARI = 1

ATIKU =0

ATIKU THINK HE CAN DEFEAT BUHARI..... I LAUGH ENTER KITCHEN... NEXT LEVEL PLS

BUHARI WILL USE ATIKU TO CLAIM HAT TRICK
See you. You did not read post.. C4C is different Atiku's petition.
Atiku's petition gather weight gann. No shaking for the atikulateds. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Spacewalker(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2019
Hmmmm...A lot of misquoting here and there..

Anyways whether they dismissed the petition or not,if am the one,I won't rest until I get back what is rightfully mine.I will fight till my last breath and even if I die,I know I fought a good fight undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by EdenH: 8:53am On Jun 11, 2019
EternalBeing:
Just before you give up on Nigeria, have you sincerely done all you could? For those saying what can we do, we can Pray! Have you consistently daily prayed for Nigeria for just 1 month? I love my President. Let's pray that GOD ALMIGHTY take permanent control of the heart of our President and help him to love all Nigerians equally. It works.
If you want evidence, read: https://www.nairaland.com/5234204/why-christians-dont-capacity-perform
Rubbish, what more can make one stupid? Pray pray pray all d time in problems u can solve on ur own. Continue praying/retrogressing while America continue developing.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Enyimbamercedes: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2019
A lot of ignoramus here who only read to reply rather than understand.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by ibietela2(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Illiterates everywhere

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by AMI3(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2019
What is really happening to our youths?
just a short write up like this most people can not just spend 30 seconds to read and understand before commenting.

What a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Foodforthought: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Cherrybae:

Shameless idiotic pigs.
This comment shows most Nigerians don't read. To hide something from a black man, put it in writing.
This one just rushed to comment. Its not Atiku's petition.
Secondly your thinking here shows most Nigerians are hypocrites who even though suffer injustice would still not hesitate to carry out injustice to others when put in a privileged position. Three times Buhari lost pres. election and didn't fail to appeal up to supreme court level. Now that Buhari won and someone else is appealing you are all hating on him. I don't care about PDP or APC but Nigerians are their own problems. See the mentality of people. We all strive to get to our desired places in life and sometimes we fail, then try to contest even that failure. Atiku is no different. Let the man contest failure and pursue his dream.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by chukwuibuipob: 9:14am On Jun 11, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy smiley grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin Dear Fl@theadPIGS..............
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by balonaija(f): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 11, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
Buhari supporters una No get sense about, its nt PFP petition that was dismissed, its C4C, and its because they did not serve a copy of their petition on the Respondent

Not only that, they applied for the withdrawal of their petition.

You know, APC supporters are illiterates, they can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by TruthinAction: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2019
abc115:
The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal on Monday dismissed the petition of the Coalition for Change (C4C) against the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari in the February 23 presidential election.

This followed an application for withdrawal of the petition filed by the petitioners on June 10.

During the court session on Monday, the counsel representing Mr Buhari and the All Progressive Congress (APC), Wole Olanipekun and Lateef Fagbemi, informed the court that their clients were yet to be served with a copy of the petition.

Mr Olanipekun said at the last adjourned date, the panel had granted an application for substituted service but that up till Monday morning, the petitioners were yet to serve the processes on the first respondent.

Responding, the counsel representing C4C, Obed Agwu, informed the tribunal that an application for the withdrawal of their petition against the election of Mr Buhari was filed on Monday in court but was yet to be served on the respondents.

Following the non-objection of the application by other parties involved in the matter, the five-member panel led by Mohammed Garba accordingly granted the application and dismissed the suit.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/334242-presidential-election-tribunal-dismisses-petition-against-buharis-victory.html

Misleading headline. Do you want to give PDP heart attack?
Re: Presidential Election Tribunal Dismisses Petition Against Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 9:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Tiyi:

Has nothing to do with Atiku's petition yet the headline says Presidential election tribunal
So it was only Atiku that contested the 2019 election. Shift abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace / I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / 2023 : Osinbajo A Leader On The Wings Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.