Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife (35713 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Saraki Sends Wife Flowers To Mark 29th Wedding Anniversary (Video) / President Buhari's PA, Bashir Ahmad, Set To Wed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by HospitalityDiva(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tolu Ogunlesi's boss. Congrats to him.

Meanwhile, treats vaginal odour, infections, , treat and prevent toilet infections, etc. We also have product for weak erection, infertility in both men and female. See my signature.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by asobo: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
HML to him but 29 years haba ka je tsoro Allah mana Bashir
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by koyeni(m): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congrats

Check my signature
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
As nor be woman now.
Nairaland boys nor go bash am.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by AngelicBeing: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Give him a space of one year and you'll see him hunting for Government Day Primary School girls between the ages of 13-15 as substitute. They're like Arsenal football scouts looking for underage players.

HML.
Hian shocked

Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by Horlhamhi(f): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Give him a space of one year and you'll see him hunting for Government Day Primary School girls between the ages of 13-15 as substitute. They're like Arsenal football scouts looking for underage players.

HML.
haba Jason!, how can you conclude so easily?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by AnanseK(m): 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
HML.

While some will be looking for a fairly used yam-leg hirsute in her forties.[b][/b]
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by Teenaira: 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
What about Baba ?
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by Ijawdefender: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
I thought Buhari only appoints grand pa. Bashir keep representing the youth.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by NkayStory(f): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:

HML.

Please leave my Arsenal Club adept at breaking my heart out of this...The last loss was painful enough cry

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by EagleSquare1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bashir Ahmad is on the move to being a much much better man with a beautiful helper by his side. All the best, Brother, and congratulations to you and your wife to be. “Cheers”
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by mekuxiani(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
which one be new media kwa
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by JasonScoolari: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Horlhamhi:

haba Jason!, how can you conclude so easily?
Lol, sorry love. cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by Legendguru: 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
oh
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by Jaymoney5000(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by JasonScoolari: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian shocked
You again. grin

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by JasonScoolari: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
NkayStory:

Please leave my Arsenal Club adept at breaking my heart out of this...The last loss was painful enough cry
Lol, sorry Nkechi Nike Abdulaziz. cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by ogbonti: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Of course, na nepotism e take get the job. angry

You are wise!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by muhdfaruq(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:

HML.
please go and take your medicine
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by pacespot(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
the guy is 40 not 29, op didn't get his logic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by NkayStory(f): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, sorry Nkechi Nike Abdulaziz. cheesy

grin ...Chai only me with this 'coccktail' of names

..sifia pains cheesy
Re: Bashir Ahmad Set To Wed, To Mark 29th Birthday With Wife by demmy1981: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2019
UniQue84:
My friend take your time ooo Na wetin consign Arsenal with this one na cheesy

We are still healing cry cry...UP GUNNERS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu? / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.