Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies (27854 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by GistMore1: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
GistMore.com

Actress Ufuoma McDermott stepped out with this wig she made to FunnyBone's comedy show yesterday.

A female troll told her the 'wig is cheap', see her reply below..

@chiomakpotha pressed record before I had to chance to "set myself"
Feeling g like a #VideoVixen for John Legend. Can someone tell him to reshoot the video? Or just come and take this footage from #FunnyBoneUntamed4
Letting down my #BlueIvy hair

See more; http://gistmore.com/actress-ufuoma-mcdermotts-replies-a-female-troll-who-said-her-wig-is-cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by GistMore1: 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2019

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by GistMore1: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Brown14: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
she looks manly. like Serena Williams.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by cassidy1996(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
cool reply

34 Likes

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by doitforyou(f): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
Unlike world famous celebrities, Nigerian celebrities only respond to comments when they are insulted.

72 Likes

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by PennywysCares(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
today is not yesterday

if someone tell you ur fada tell him or her ur mama instantly

no need to pretend

no need for churchy lifestyle

I'm harm for dem dis days
anyone who can't respect his/her age deserve no respect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Tammynator(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Where is Nwaamaikpe?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by kevin25(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
She is beautiful women are d most useless set of people always attacking
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Robbin7(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
That’s the obvious truth. I just checked her profile and she actually sound so bitter with some of her post. She truly needs a hug.

11 Likes

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Adakintroy: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
The 7yr old child was jumping without rhythm. .I want to use my...to scatter your womb permitted me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Women are the enemies of themselves! sad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Xcelinteriors(f): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
I dont know why some people won't just mind their business.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by momodub: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Women wahala
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
how is this news and must u copy instablog

1 Like

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by oochi123(f): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good for her..
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by TheLogicalMind(m): 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Someone cannot do fashion police again? What did the troll say that deserved such a reply?

She should watch DSTV and see how Hollywood celebrities who are a thousand times above her paygrade are savagely roasted every day on E! Entertainment and Fashion TV.

1 Like

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Dsavvymarketer: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
girls and their wahala. wetin concern you concern person wig.
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by nairalee(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
Who asked u the price? These keypad warriors sef looking for quarrel at every opportunity. I don't blame them sha. They intentionally wanna be controversial so that they'll make news on blogs and the likes of Seun keeps feeding them
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by elgramz: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Vain people everywhere

1 Like

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Yewandequeen(f): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Many people are frustrated and bitter and instead of them to keep their bad blood to themselves they wanna share to all. Pukes
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by hinere(m): 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
In life, no matter what you do, some people have decided to be bitter and toxic. It's just the life they have chosen.

Don't let their toxic and bitter opinions about you get into to your head. Just work hard and Keep being who you are.

My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Trutherme: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good. If she didn't clap back, more will troll her. undecided
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Aile(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
i think she should be beaten like this

Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by tstx(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hmmmm

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568)
Re: 'Your Wig Is Cheap' - Ufuoma Mcdermott Told By A Troll. She Replies by Emotionss: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
TheLogicalMind:
Someone cannot do fashion police again? What did the troll say that deserved such a reply?

She should watch DSTV and see how Hollywood celebrities who are a thousand times above her paygrade are savagely roasted every day on E! Entertainment and Fashion TV.

Before you do fashion policing, you must make sure you are more beautiful and dress better than those you are attacking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Picture Of Segun Arinze / Stephanie Busari Challenges Kemi Olunloyo Over 'Worked With CNN' Claim / "Only Toyin Abraham And Funke Akindele Feeds Off Their Talent" - Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.