Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,200 members, 7,853,095 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) (42325 Views)

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by degamemaster(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2019
sparog:
Instead of this man to do the work he was elected for, he has been going around bad mouthing and blaming his predecessor

You see how hypocritical you guys can be. You people said governance is a continuum but expected ihedioha to "doing the work he was elected for" without first of all, accessing the things on ground and knowing how best to tackle them?
What is wrong with you people? In less than two weeks you have already started complaining, rochas made a mess of imo state and it will take a holistic approach to find a remedy to restore Imo State to her Glorious days.

3 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by 3Ceagle(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Imo state government should publish the names of contractors used by past administration and the contract executed, including contract sum. Then people will see the best of Okorocha. A government without a procurement or due diligence unit. I am very sure there will we be no records or full details of the contracts. Ihedioha should better apply due diligence in whatever he does, otherwise Imo people and EFCC will wait for him in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Kordor: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Forget Ihedioha, this is bad how can you construct a bridge without a single rod, no nah. Okorocha mess Imo up.

3 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
People will believe anything just to satisfy their hate.

How will you tell me a bridge was constructed as mass concrete instead of reinforced concrete. Which construction firm will like to lose it's license?

How would a mass concrete slab carry loads (heavy duty vehicles) for months and maybe years without collapsing?

It's easier to say the bridge wasn't built to standard instead of feeding gullible people with lies.

Some of us are construction professionals please.
Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by safetyInspector(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Okorocha builds bridges with wire mesh, wire mesh is for concrete pavement not for bridge construction. The construction company that did most of the jobs don't even have a name so no license to lose. Okorochas senior sister owns the construction, they always front one fake Lebanese.
Officialgarri:

How will you tell me a bridge was constructed as mass concrete instead of reinforced concrete. Which construction firm will like to lose it's license?

How would a mass concrete slab carry loads (heavy duty vehicles) for months and maybe years without collapsing?

It's easier to say the bridge wasn't built to standard instead of feeding gullible people with lies.

Some of us are construction professionals, please.

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by phemmie06(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2019
In as much as it is not a statue so I am not expecting much from any project. Okorocha specializes in erecting statue
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by desiredhome: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2019
Leopantro:

who approves building of the project, ensures that the project is done efficiently and pays or refusses to pay if the project is/ is not up to standard?
the same person that commissions the project of course
The truth be told, things don't happen except you permit it, the construction company or persons in charge of that project is also the problem.
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by sauceEEP(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2019
This ihedioha should stop all these show and get to work, it's getting annoying......
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by lagdmark(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2019
blackaxe78:
Please sell this stories to management students!

A bridge was constructed without rods and went overhead for months.

Biggest lie of the year.

You could have just said substandard, few or the wrong millimetre rods were used.

Ihedioha is still busy finding faults. I pity Imo people sha.

Their case will be likened to "Fry pan to Blast furnace" by 2023
Na naija. Buhari & Apc spent 4 years blaming pdp with propaganda.
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Godons1: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Okorocha's projects are all Aba made.

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Mentorme: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
People are funny grin
But some of the people telling Ihedioha to focus on his assignments and to stop blaming his predecessor are the same people that applauds those blaming PDP at national level. Vice versa

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
[img][/img]
Officialgarri:

Some of us are construction professionals please.
/
Not when the sisters, cousins, nephews or other family members of the governor were the contractors. Some were paid 100% before the completion of a job. Go figure!

Did they tell you that it was done by a construction firm? Don't forget this infamous tunnel.

/

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by lawlan234: 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
It’s painful seeing some people don’t use their brains here. Is it the governor that would tell the civil engineer how to construct the bridge. Is it the governor that would put rod there. Some are just here running their mouth whereas they cannot govern their homes. Politics is a dirty games, this two enemies may become friends tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
mightyhaze:
Lol,..Rochas the greatest scam of our time. Bridge without a single rod!even a small gutter i build in front of my house in the village has an impressive kamikaze of 16mm rods and chippings..

Ihedioha should expose this man properly so that ppl will appreciate the level of scam that went down dis 8yrs in imo... and for ppl to now appreciate a contrasting goodwork we are hoping ihedioha will bring to bear in our dear igbo heartland,..

I saw those bridges under construction and I laughed.

2 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by asha80(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
lawlan234:
It’s painful seeing some people don’t use their brains here. Is it the governor that would tell the civil engineer how to construct the bridge. Is it the governor that would put rod there. Some are just here running their mouth whereas they cannot govern their homes. Politics is a dirty games, this two enemies may become friends tomorrow.
rubbish talk..if you are building your private house and the person in charge of building that your house is obviously using and applying substandard material you go keep quiet abi?

2 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by glowingflame7: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sorry to say, this is very petty. Why are these people gullible like this? This drama king should start working already. His people have so much promise and hope in him. I don't know the state in Nigeria where you will not find this kind of site somewhere. Just start work already and let your works start speaking for you. The people already rejected Rochas at the polls, so i see no reason why Ihediohas primary assignment is for people not to like Rochas. Does he not have plans. Who cursed Nigeria with these kinds of leaders?
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Toothless Bulldogs, Okorocha is moving about freely in Imo state
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
asha80:
rubbish talk..if you are building your private house and the person in charge of building that your house is obviously using and applying substandard material you go keep quiet abi?

That's not Rochas' house and neither is it the only project in Imo that he will have to go and sit there.
People are complaining about the poor standard of Education and blaming the government. Who are the teachers? The keyboard warriors and their children.
How many people have blamed their parents for not working with conscience and collecting salaries? Is the governor supposed to stay in the classrooms to know how they teach?

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by lawlan234: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
asha80:
I just see that you know nothing at all. You would get to the position of a leader one day and you would see how difficult it is to be in all place. Do you want to tell me no conmissioner for works or would d governor go there to start asking of how many irons. Let’s use our initiative please. This is just common sense. The supervisors and the construction company are to be blame. Na ur type Dey do a lot of bad things when elected

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by deltateam: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
coolcharm:
Abeg ihedioha should free the woman abeg.

As a civil servant, who and how is she to reject such directive? She would have lost her job if she dared and her case would almost be forgotten and swept under the carpet.

Let him probe okorocha who is the general officer commanding and giving orders.

It's a man to man tackle.

Agreed. Rochas should be tried and hanged for wickedness.
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by barinedan(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
The governor should learn from the mistakes of his predecessor and work very hard in order not to repeat those mistakes
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by ImoRiver: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Governor Ihedioha visited another Collapsing Legacy Project; "Bridge With No Single Rod" Constructed By Okorocha

Former Governor Rochas Anayo Okorocha deserves a patent for the magical formula of constructing bridges without rods or any reinforcement whatsoever which is unknown to modern technology.

These are death traps and a colossal waste of public funds
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8PHlbHUK6M

Please Mr OP stop lying there. That's 5th Inland road built on an erosion site reclaimed by Okorocha not bridge without rod. That area is prone to erosion and was terrible in the past. Ihedioha should start work please and stop looking for where or who to blame for his incompetence.
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by BeijinDossier: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Abagworo shut up lying useless old man. The point Ihedioha is making is that there is nothing to show for Okorocha's wasted 8yrs. That has been established.

[s]
ImoRiver:

Please Mr OP stop lying there. That's 5th Inland road built on an erosion site reclaimed by Okorocha not bridge without rod. That area is prone to erosion and was terrible in the past. Ihedioha should start work please and stop looking for where or who to blame for his incompetence.
[/s]
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by ImoRiver: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Okorocha does not have media hype men which is why all these baseless lies go unchallenged. That gully was over 500 ft deep before Okorocha filled it up to create that alternative route which is 1 out of 6 others.

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by BeijinDossier: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
The same road has since collapsed as shown in that video just like this culvert tunnel and flyover cheesy

[s]
ImoRiver:
Okorocha does not have media hype men which is why all these baseless lies go unchallenged. That gully was over 500 ft deep before Okorocha filled it up to create that alternative route which is 1 out of 6 others.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by materialproject: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by ImoRiver: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
The road requires steady maintenance and not playing politics with it. The one adjacent built by FG collapsed twice once rebuilt by NDDC and later rebuilt by Okorocha government.

https://www.nairaland.com/2416938/only-access-road-nekede-owerri
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by asha80(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
lawlan234:

I just see that you know nothing at all. You would get to the position of a leader one day and you would see how difficult it is to be in all place. Do you want to tell me no conmissioner for works or would d governor go there to start asking of how many irons. Let’s use our initiative please. This is just common sense. The supervisors and the construction company are to be blame. Na ur type Dey do a lot of bad things when elected
i repeat what you are saying does not make sense..why are you making excuse for rochas in this?do you know no reputable company engaged in road construction in imo state during his tenure?do you know most of the construction going on under him were done with people with headpans and wheelbarrows?abegi

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by asha80(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's not Rochas' house and neither is it the only project in Imo that he will have to go and sit there.
People are complaining about the poor standard of Education and blaming the government. Who are the teachers? The keyboard warriors and their children.
How many people have blamed their parents for not working with conscience and collecting salaries? Is the governor supposed to stay in the classrooms to know how they teach?
quit the excuse my friend...if you do not know how his govt gave contracts under his tenure then sdit this out

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by chinedumoooo: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
I doubt that clip citing part of road where erosion had eating off as bridge, it's completely false and unbelievable clip or coverage.
How can a bridge stand more than a week, months without reinforcement rod and loads are been applying on the road on daily basis.
Mr governor, focus on your programs or your manifestos and implement them,if you have any or you continue your blame or condemnation against your predecessor.
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by asha80(m): 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
chinedumoooo:
I doubt that clip citing part of road where erosion had eating off as bridge, it's completely false and unbelievable clip or coverage.
How can a bridge stand more than a week, months without reinforcement rod and loads are been applying on the road on daily basis.
Mr governor, focus on your programs or your manifestos and implement them,if you have any or you continue your blame or condemnation against your predecessor.
your first paragraph is outrightly funny and sad..so the video you saw is fake abi?I am sure if someone takes you that that spot you will swear that you are dreamland

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
asha80:
quit the excuse my friend...if you do not know how his govt gave contracts under his tenure then sdit this out

It's either you don't understand English or you have problems with comprehension

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR / Abimbola Silva Dies At 89 (Joke Silva's Mum) / Profile Of Hyacinth Alia, Benue Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.