Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Could Any One Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Could Any One Help (902 Views)

Pls Can Some One Help Me On How To Use A Netbeans. / Please Some One Help ! Please / Pls Can Any One Help Me On Fortran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Any One Help by rabstyle: 3:45pm On May 07, 2007
plz anyone here to tell me where i can learn a programming lang in abj,apart from NIIT.plz i need it urgently,plzzzz,boyflexy@yahoo.co.uk.thats my e-mail add.
Re: Could Any One Help by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 07, 2007
You dont need to go to any institution, just do the following

1. Decide exactly what language you want to learn.

2. Use google and get articles/tutorials. you can also use filesharing software like limewire/emule to get ebooks.

3. Look for free compilers/Ides relevant to d language you want to learn, and download and install

4. If you dont like ebboks, and you like the real thing, if you travel to lagos, go to ojuelegba, or under bridge ikeja grin grin
they got good programming books there, last time i checked grin grin

5. Begin to code,

6. See you at the top, hopefully

Do this and you will learn a lot, and save lotsa money, trust me.

(1) (Reply)

How To: Desktop And Mobile App With PHP. / PHP7 Alpha Released / Happy New Year Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.