Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Still On Diamond Bank! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Still On Diamond Bank! (3890 Views)

Help On Diamond Bank Application!! / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / "server Error On Diamond Bank Application" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ladapo(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2007
thanks house,

I eventually ent for the intervie but it did not go don ell ith me especially.

NO seat, Life goes on,

THANKS Everyone.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Dozzy1(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2007
Abeg,

i never still hear from diamond bank. they never call me for interview. i do not know if they have finished this round of interview. plz i want to know if there are guys in this forum who have the same problem with me.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by adesong: 8:05pm On May 31, 2007
Progichy, I am also waiting to be called.
please get me inform anytime u r called
The last time I called the HR Iwas told I will be called soon
Ladapo could u please tell us aw the interview went
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by uzzi: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2007
ladopo, you are not alone in this, i went for the interview the only thing they hold against me is that i dont have a credit in maths in "waec" and the nabteb result i have were i made all the results is not acceptable. well God knows best. Hey guys who didnt make it cheer up, life continues. Lets hear of the latest job in the market. cool cool cool
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Dozzy1(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2007
ok, thanks guys for ur concern, finally diamond bank sent me an invitation for the interview which is to be held on the 5th of June being tuesday, all i need from u guys is just the interview tips which i could use for that day. please help me out.

thanks.
Re: Still On Diamond Bank! by Ispecie(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2007
Guys,did anybody in d house make it to the medical stage last week.Please reply if you know when they'll likely notify us.And those going for the Interview,just be calm and have have a good knowledge of the bank.Give good reason why you want to become a banker and why you want to join DiamondBank.Other questions would depend on your CV.Goodluck guys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment @ Peak Milk ( 55 Slots) / I'm Looking For O In The Dangote Millionaire Promo / Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.