Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,396 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation (24289 Views)

President Tinubu Arrives National Assembly For 2024 Budget Presentation (Video) / President Tinubu Arrives National Security Office In A Golf Cart / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by frozen70(f): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2019
What took him there when he knows that his case is still pending

It's Iberiberism naw

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by OmoOsanyin: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Sirpaul:
You can't go back and change the beginning,
but you can start where you are and change
the ending.

The unknown "the ending" can't be changed.

Alaafia
Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by Johnnyessence(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2019
Unravelling: Okorocha substandard projects in Imo state Bridges without steel. Watch the bad infrastructural projects the ex governor Rochas Okorocha embarked on while he was in government for 8years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P9ybR8jp8o
Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by GenFunction: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Others dey present Certificate of return, he dey present court order grin
...lol,na okorocha na...confusionist
Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by stephleena(f): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Jmk9292:
Hmm...On what grounds then? He was issued cert of return as at yesterday.... I don't still believe this anyway
Rochas is very much absent.. lol

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by BeijinDossier: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy

Iberiberism

Abagworo aka Imoriver over to you

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by winningwinner(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2019
I can see that the motive of this post is to rubbish Okorocha. The poster and those who approved it for publication have one common agenda. All those that comment against this man Okorocha thought they are doing it to him alone. No matter how bad you hate a person, you should learn to defend him whenever he's being cheated. If Okorocha did bad, let him answer for his deed at the right place. Whenever he is right, learn to agree with him, because you might be the next person in line after him.
But what I should say here is this: this platform has biased admins who practice bad journalism. They approve only things that they have interest on. This is very bad. Imagine deleting someone's comment simply because he holds a different opinion with you...?
Nigeria's problem is indeed LEGION!
Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by Chiachifranklin: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2019
Desperation here and there, Oga follow due process I beg u sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Udantu:

Inec did not give him anything
I think they are two different judgments from two high courts. Inec will wait for the court of appeal.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by Christmasdon(m): 11:24am On Jun 11, 2019
PRAY YOU DON'T FEEL THE WAY OKOROCHA IS FEELING RIGHT NOW. I BET YOU WON'T LIKE IT. YOU WILL TASTE HOW IT FEELS TO BE REJECTED. OH GOD GRANT OKOROCHA SO THAT INEC WILL GIVE HIM HIS CERTIFICATE OF RETURN.
Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by stephleena(f): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2019
winningwinner:
I can see that the motive of this post is to rubbish Okorocha. The poster and those who approved it for publication have one common agenda. All those that comment against this man Okorocha thought they are doing it to him alone. No matter how bad you hate a person, you should learn to defend him whenever he's being cheated. If Okorocha did bad, let him answer for his deed at the right place. Whenever he is right, learn to agree with him, because you might be the next person in line after him.
But what I should say here is this: this platform has biased admins who practice bad journalism. They approve only things that they have interest on. This is very bad. Imagine deleting someone's comment simply because he holds a different opinion with you...?
Nigeria's problem is indeed LEGION!
Rochas's name wasn't called by the clerk..
Voting is in process,Rochas isn't present.

so what exactly are u trying to say?.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by stephleena(f): 11:27am On Jun 11, 2019
Christmasdon:
PRAY YOU DON'T FEEL THE WAY OKOROCHA IS FEELING RIGHT NOW. I BET YOU WON'T LIKE IT. YOU WILL TASTE HOW IT FEELS TO BE REJECTED. OH GOD GRANT OKOROCHA SO THAT INEC WILL GIVE HIM HIS CERTIFICATE OF RETURN.
Lol..an awful feeling I must say .

He will get his certificate, pretty soon..
APC intentionally sponsored the delay, because Rochas might ruin plans for them..he'll be back when elections are done and over with.
Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by millhouse: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Others dey present Certificate of return, he dey present court order grin
kai ... I don laugh tire for here

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation by crusufixo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Its only in this country that there is no regard for court ruling. The court has ruled that he should be given his certificate of return, why is the federal govt still denying him of his rights.

Dont get me wrong, I am not a fan of Rochas. I am neutral. If the government has issues with the court ruling, they should go and appeal it, its dat simple. But No, they choose the path of intimidation. hmmm, this country !!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.