Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) (2112 Views)

What I Asked For Vs What I Got: Lady Disappointed With Her Hair Cut Share Photos / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by GistMore11: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
GistMore.com

Shared with caption...

My friend's tailor just murdered it. What she asked for vs. what she got!

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/what-she-asked-for-vs-what-she-got-photos

Lalasticlala

Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by GistMore11: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
kiss
Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by itspzpics(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by flexyfit(f): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2019
All these people showing us what they oder vs what they got... didn't u people know or seen what d tailor have made before??...abeg deal with ur issues with ur tailor and stop showing us...BUT THE TAILOR MURDERED D DRESS LOL grin
Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by Davash222(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Hehehehe.

Before you take your material to any shop for sewing, always remember, we have;

1.fashion designers

2.tailors, and

3. The obiomas

No go carry sample wey fashion designers sew go give Obiomas. Good soup na your money kill am

1 Like

Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Fashion designer vs Tailor. Classic story.
Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by Johnjanrt: 10:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Modern day tailor. How she manage to get a certificate still remains a mystery.
Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Chai cheesy grin
Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by elantraceey(f): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2019
These are the types that will come to your shop and tell you they made one gown for 1k from another tailor. lmao.

What you pay is what you get tongue
Re: What She Asked For Vs What She Got (photos) by pepezaz: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Reacts To Her Father's Day Message As She Slams Men / PEPPER DEM!! Bbnaija Housemates Asked To Draw Each Other (photos) / Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.