Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' (67740 Views)

'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Result, She Was Asked To Withdraw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Ndlistic(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Upcoming Nollywood Actor, Nene who is trying to break into Nollywood cries out due to much sexual harassment.

In an interview with BBC, Nene said "I've had quite a lot of sexual advances, for jobs."

Nene Nwayo is a young actor trying to make it in Nollywood, but is regularly having to deal with sexual harassment at auditions.

She said , Audition she thought were closed auditions and i got there i realized that this person actually just wanted to have sex with me and give me the job.

Nene, disclosed that, They kept saying how they have made other celebrities. That this is what other celebrities did to get to where they are.

That if wanted to get to that point that i should had to do the same thing.

Nene shocked BBC when she said, In my career, I have experienced between 10-15 times sexual harassment. Watch the video and see how she is getting job.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/1169369797781360640

Source:

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/meet-nene-nwayo-age-biography-career.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Ndlistic(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
More, Watch The Full Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by adontcare(f): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
No wonder most nollywood movies are nothing to write home about. Unprofessionals

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
With this ur worwor face?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Jasen1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
I can attest to her claims

101%% true

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by donstan18: 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nollywood actresses are coded hoes. Reason they rarely last when married.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Celebgistz1: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eeya sorry fine girl.

But dem no lie na.. Most new actresses in the nollywood industry are low budget olosho undecided

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Idaraesit98(f): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Story that touche

2 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Lordjb: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
This life I can't kill myself, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Idaraesit98(f): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Story that touches the heart
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by nabegibeg: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Sunofgod(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
If you were a good actor it would not be that way!

1 Like

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by ntyce(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by HaryoBamex(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sorry o
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by frankcell(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
That’s what others do dear,if you want the role better do it or look for another career

8 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by SultanOfAbia: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
MOVIE PRODUCERS ONLY DEMAND SEX IF THE ACTRESS IS WACK AND TERRIBLE AT ACTING..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Truthbites: 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na so..? It's not fair though

2 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by nabegibeg: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Her confessions is not far from the truth

8 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by kingjrofficial(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who cares sad
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by mrZENographer: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
dg
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by sonnie10: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
The comma in that her last sentence spoiled the intended meaning. It should read;
I don’t want it to be that I had to go through someone.

2 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by help9: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Swerve if you can't take the heat of the kitchen
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Kenneth10110(m): 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

You wey fine go use am collect money for bank.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by paix(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

They're better down there compared to the flashy ones.

14 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Preetychina22(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sunofgod:
If you were a good actor it would not be that way!

11 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
So sad... naija why art thou like this
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by ambivert27(f): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tell us something new. This is stale
Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
We already Know that they are
FARM TOOLS
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.

Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

10 Likes

Re: Nene Nwayo: 'I Was Asked For Sex In Exchange For Nollywood Roles' by optimus106(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
My dear, mention thier names one by one so I can ask them. I can't take your word alone coz I don't trust the look on your face.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Staring At Lady’s Boobs (Photo) / All Tuface Kids Reunite As Wells Carlton Hotels and Apartments Host Family / Hip TV Presenter Nancy Isime Reveals Bare N***pls In Super Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.