Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview (2114 Views)

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / BBNaija: Mike's Wife Rocks Cleavage-baring Outfit As She Awaits Her Husband / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview by GistMore3: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
In a recent interview with ADEDAYO ODULAJA, Mike’s wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton, who is also a British Olympian athlete and TV personality, opened up on different issues about her wedding to Mike and their relationship so far.

Mike easily won the hearts of many Nigerians in the Big Brother Naija house. What were your thoughts when he was leaving for the Big Brother Naija?

It was really hard that I wasn’t going to see my husband for 99 days and I didn’t even realise he made it into the house and I was like, wow, this is going to be harder than I thought. A long time without my husband and we were newly married.

When did you guys get married?

We got married May 23 this year and three weeks after then my husband travelled to Nigeria and he had to stay in the Big Brother House for 99 days. Although many have celebrated Mike for his conduct in the house, I never thought anything different would happen at any point.

Is it true that you didn’t feel threatened at any time throughout his stay in the house?

I didn’t feel threatened; I couldn’t have felt that way because I know him and the kind of person he is.

Not even when some of the guys did some things or dressed in certain ways?

Yes, there was no such thing as a threat or thinking that he could be tempted but I did see some things and I felt ‘Huh, what’s going on here?’ But then I trust my husband, he is a good looking young man but I trust him absolutely.You guys are even talking about whatever happened inside the Big Brother house.

I am talking about outside the house where I’ve had more of that. I have seen people trying to claim my husband and I will be like ‘no, no, no I can’t share, Mike belongs to me,’ Perry. Okay.

But I know it was all love because my husband demonstrated being a real man, he did have some funny expressions on his face sometimes but it didn’t happen beyond that point and I am so proud of my husband.

In all, what are the values you cherish most about him beyond what we have seen?

Mike is such a gentleman. The reason I fell in love with him is because he was so much about me.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/mikes-wife-makes-shocking-revelation-about-her-marriage-in-new-interview

1 Like

Re: Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview by GistMore3: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2019

Re: Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
Woman wee u nd ur husband goan sit down one corner...una don too make noise
Re: Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview by iammrjaai(m): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Make We Hear Word Na..!
Ah Ah...
Re: Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview by Margy: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
I am yet to see a married like Mike!

Not all this yeye shithole men pursuing women up and down

2 Likes

Re: Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview by CANDYDADDY(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2019
shocking revelation kill you there op,still searching for shocking revelation
Re: Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview by MelaninGold(f): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Mr Mike is fine gentleman. He has the looks and personality. He is every girl's dream. I can't say the same for the imbeciles that flood nairaland.
Every guy has a thing or two to learn from him. He is a rare gem indeed. God bless u Mikey for honouring your wife and being an epitome of 'a real man'. Most men today lack morals and values, specially those here. No money and yet no morals. A man like mike is certainly a breath of fresh air.

Watch as those low-lives start mentioning.

2 Likes

Re: Mike’s Wife Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Marriage In New Interview by GistMore2: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Gets Matching Tattoos With His Gang, Meaning “zanku To The World” / Six Years After Her Death, Nigerians Remember Gospel Singer Kefee / Spa Offers Clients PYTHON Massages (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.