Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (40471 Views)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / Feminism Is An Abbreviation Of Female Stupidity - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
kokomilala:
Feminism fruitlessly and hopelessly tries to reverse the progressive match of the ordained masculine order of life. No amount of resistance can swing the force on the side of women. It's a man's world. It became so the moment that wily, old fool, the devil, seduced Eve in the Garden of Eden and killed her.

Same thing whites said years back.

Na small small.

All forms of superiority by things that you have no power over will taken away.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by desvi: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
vikstandon:
When a lady tries her luck to get a Husband come clock 35...She go come turn Feminist, exerting her frustration on Men while indirectly calling and praying for attention from same Men...If she do do do, come get husband or pregnant, that's the end of Feminism...If she no dey lucky clock 50-55 years, She go resign to fate.

I pity them sha o... No be their making.
Men are a scarce resource and can't go round... The issue of making them a private property has a way of affecting others... The future should look at making them a Public Liability venture where any lady is allowed to buy a share no matter how short the duration is.

in your fantasy world.

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
vikstandon:
When a lady tries her luck to get a Husband come clock 35...She go come turn Feminist, exerting her frustration on Men while indirectly calling and praying for attention from same Men...If she do do do, come get husband or pregnant, that's the end of Feminism...If she no dey lucky clock 50-55 years, She go resign to fate.

I pity them sha o... No be their making.
Men are a scarce resource and can't go round... The issue of making them a private property has a way of affecting others... The future should look at making them a Public Liability venture where any lady is allowed to buy a share no matter how short the duration is.

All the young ones you guys have been giving intense penising, why didn't you marry them before they turned 30?

Lets start from there.

6 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Silver9: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
cococandy:
Watch jobless mofos come dancing on this thread.
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.

I knew you'd come along giving one last call to the hopeless female recalcitrants to keep the fight on. But you never told them you're a specimen of your husband's financial experiment.

14 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by EasterDell: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lollz I think you missed the Memo.

Candace Owens! Is BIG BIGTIME Absolutely bold and brilliant black woman. The quintessential provocateur!

You know the type that get authorities worried when she opens her mouth to talk.

I'm a super fan of bold divergent thinkers, they make progress possible.

Not every woman want to sheepishly follow a doctrine because it was named "feminism".

Now in the name of "transgenderism" men are sneeking into women championships and competitions and winning scholarships, awards and all.

I celebrate those who have the courage to think differently! Candace Owens! Is a star! Search for and watch her videos on YouTube. It doesn't harm listening to different points of views

liberalchick:
Candance Owens!! No one takes her seriously. She is a shill for pay for right ring wing nuts. Even her racist right wing nuts don’t want her. She was fired!

Candace is barely 30 and she is engaged to a rich racist right wing white dude from the Uk. She was never a feminist. She is a provocateur. So take anything she says with a grain of salt.

AGAIN! what she is talking about is NOT feminism.

11 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
cococandy:
The word. The F word that they can’t resist. The word that scares them so much they can’t pass up any opportunity to tear it down. grin

Lady if feminism is a scam to you, kindly go back to the era where no one would have even bothered to seek your opinion let alone give you TV time.

Some ladies be living the emancipated life yet crying about the system that made it possible for them. Wonder who she’s trying to impress now.

LWKMD !!! was about calling out for you n amazontopaz ,why am i even laughing ...cannt even say anything will come back 4 u wen i get a hold of myself ... Alol !!

3 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by amaben2020(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
cococandy:

Only a jobless mofo knows another, no man is scared of any woman, I'm sure you are either married or in a relationship but you are here seeking for attention by writing trash, you better don't derail young beautiful women with bright future to being a bitter soul like you undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Gerrard59(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Candace Owens, the next Republican Party star! grin

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by oriafoh(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
DukeofNZ:

i dey pity somebody's wey go marry 3 of dese 4 monikers u mentioned and many odas like dem, na only one of dem go de manageable and na only somebody we sabi every tin and wan pity her go fit manage her. oda 3 we no get gud somebody's way go fit pity dem to marry, na only mumu men dem fit get if dem eva de lucky to find de such mumu men
Deep Savage, Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Hardebayo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
I just had this conversation with a lady just last week, I don't like the idea of feminism. I have respect for everyone irrespective of gender, I will also give equal treatment to everyone not considering gender or race. Many ladies do not understand the idea behind being a feminist.

9 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by liberalchick(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Actually I really don’t care wether she likes feminism or not. I have friends that don’t like the movement that’s fine. I don’t care.

I genuinely understand why some women are against the movement.

However, she is NOT just anti feminist, she is also a shill for white supremacist. She believes there is nothing like racism, she also hates Muslims. When a terrorists says you are his inspiration then you have to start questioning your values.

Candace is only big in right wing circles.

EasterDell:
Lollz I think you missed the Memo.

Candace Owens! Is BIG BIGTIME Absolutely bold and brilliant black woman. The quintessential provocateur!

You know the type that get authorities worried when she opens her mouth to talk.

I'm a super fan of bold divergent thinkers, they make progress possible.

Not every woman want to sheepishly follow a doctrine because it was named "feminism".

Now in the name of "transgenderism" men are sneeking into women championships and competitions and winning scholarships, awards and all.

I celebrate those who have the courage to think differently! Candace Owens! Is a star! Search for and watch her videos on YouTube. It doesn't harm listening to different points of views

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by freecocoa(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
This one doesn’t even know what her problem is.

6 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by vikstandon(m): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

All the young ones you guys have been giving intense penising, why didn't you marry them before they turned 30?

Lets start from there.

Not a word am conversant with... Pls school me.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by EasterDell: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
With Feminists like you, its always an insult/sarcasm competition. If you were so jobfull, you wouldn't be on NL like us.

1st wave and 2nd wave feminism has done the job! The fight has been won! In all western societies and world democracies.

Feminism should face Islamic countries and retrogressive states. Any other agenda in western countries is no longer about equality. It is just about bitterness, frustration and the lust for power.

cococandy:

9 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by desvi: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I wonder why men are worried more than the women themselves.

Shey women are useless and only good for sex? Especially Naija women.

Leave them to self-destruct na.

Why crying more than the bereaved?

do you? wink

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by franchasng: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
"All American feminists are happy celebrities who don't care about marriage, nor have time for brokeass men" - Nigerian Feminists

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by desvi: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lets start from there.

gringrin
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by ProlificEric(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
It beats me why men are so fixated about this feminism of a thing. Do men feel threatened by feminism/feminists?? So much ado about nothing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by BigJoe19: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
kenzosky:
You forgot to mention Pocohantas.
she is the same person as antibrutus.

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Where is Bossjakande/Jaksmillioniar when you need him most?

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
newsynews:
US activist, Candace Owen has revealed that she learned too late that feminism is a scam which is about tearing women down and rendering them unhappy.

[b]
Today, she says she's 55, unmarried and past the age where she can have children. She now has to take medicine to keep her happy. According to her, that is the scam of feminism which she fell victim to.

[/b]She said many more explosive things which can only be heard when the video in the link below is watched.

Watch video HERE

https://lailasnews.com/feminism-scam-candace-owen/

The bolded reminds me of koyyes. Her own medicine is to be abusing men upandan and using racial slurs on blacks yet she still ain't happy

2 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Gerrard59(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
liberalchick:
Candance Owens!! No one takes her seriously. She is a shill for pay for right ring wing nuts. Even her racist right wing nuts don’t want her. She was fired!

Candace is barely 30 and she is engaged to a rich racist right wing white dude from the Uk. She was never a feminist. She is a provocateur. So take anything she says with a grain of salt.

AGAIN! what she is talking about is NOT feminism.

As usual, shut down the debate by saying she's promoting "racist" beliefs. Why do you believe no black person can be a Republican or espouse consevative ideals? Why not call her a Homophobe? You liberal folks expect everyone to espouse your beliefs and ideologies. No, it's not done that way and is antithetical to your assumed liberal notion of "everyone is free to do whatever they like". Whatever Candace's views are, I posit that modern day feminism is the greatest scam ever perpetrated of which they're no more feminists but misandrists. Folks who demand rights but avoid accepting responsibilities.

P.S. Previously, I espoused the beliefs of feminism (my posts' history attests to it) but with what I have seen, read and researched, no more. I cannot be part of a movement of toxic people who are angry every time, espouse hatred against another gender and fellow women who prefer the traditional way of life. Worse still, these misandrists never ever take responsibilities for their actions!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
She's just 30.
Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Wigetsolar: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hippolyta, fumisticqueen, biacan, etc hear from a veteran feminist.

cheesy

Even una Nigerian Patron, Linda Ikeji knows this.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
vikstandon:

Not a word am conversant with... Pls school me.

All the young girls you dated and inserted that your erèct prick into, why didn't you marry them before they turned 30 and feminist,

You see that men are the problem of the world? One man can destroy 100,000 women.

3 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by franchasng: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
ProlificEric:
It beats me why men are so fixated about this feminism of a thing. Do men feel threatened by feminism/feminists?? So much ado about nothing.
Marry one first, you can then come back here to edit your comment

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8228318_img20181106181426_jpeg85c55d67f45174b685034a3f30ad90f3

5 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by EasterDell: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ok now I get your point.

Actually Candace is very edgy and indeed provocative. This is very appealing to the extreme right. To be honest, I find it troubling also.

However, I know why she is gaining traction. The aggressive liberal agenda of the extreme left is fuelling her popularity and increasing slide to the right.

Ordinarily, most of the arguments she raises shouldn't even be issues. But Alas! The political demise of the West is near and it is inevitable.

The left and the right can't even help their mutual stupidity.

Meanwhile: I believe Racism is overrated. We are all racist. It gets painful when you are on the receiving end. Begging/fighting for respect is naive. Just do your thing, succeed! and see how every tribe and tongue will worship your very feet. (Even if you are purple!)

liberalchick:
Actually I really don’t care wether she likes feminism or not. I have friends that don’t like the movement that’s fine. I don’t care.

I genuinely understand why some women are against the movement.

However, she is NOT just anti feminist, she is also a shill for white supremacist. She believes there is nothing like racism, she also hates Muslims. When a terrorists says you are his inspiration then you have to start questioning your values.

Candace is only big in right wing circles.

4 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Gerrard59(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
ProlificEric:

Read the book "How to Destroy A Man Now".

P.S. Sagamite will be somewhere saying "I told you". grin

5 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Bizibi(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Different views about feminism, the set of feminists I hate are the bitter ones from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by Trottle: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
When you explain to people that feminism is a movement designed to kill the family system and strip women of their femininity, they look you as if you're from an extinct planet. Feminism benefits nobody except the sponsors.

Before feminism, women had to be properly courted and honoured and have secured a man's lifetime commitment before submitting her body to him. Now feminism push women to give her body to men with the hope of securing a commitment AFTER He's had his fill. Where is the sense there, what's empowering here undecided

Men's fertility last thrice as that of woman, so a man can easily correct his mistake and pass on his genes. For the women, IF you bite the bait of feminism and pass by your safe years, O.Y.O, with maybe adopting cats and buying baby strollers for them embarassed embarassed.

Though, many are now beginning to realise and call out feminism for the nonsense it is. But for others, it's booze, sex and good bye with the biggest winners being the sponsors and in a distant second, men—because they get the milk free without buying the cow. So much for "henpowerment"!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by elganzar(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
It’s not by grammar, it’s not by likes or shares_ reality will still hit them, give it time...

7 Likes

Re: Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women by liberalchick(f): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
If you read some of my posts, I am a very big advocate of individual liberty and choice. I don’t have a problem with whatever ideologies you have, as long as you don’t impose yours on mine.

Republican does not equal conservative. I don’t have a problem with black conservatives, I have some as friends, I don’t respect black republicans.

Candance is a shill for hire. She makes up facts. She says things like “there is nothing like racism” so yeah I am not going to take anything she says seriously.

I have women in my circle that do not want to be a part of the feminism movement, I understand why and I respect their choice. The movement has been distorted but the same movement is responsible for all the great things women have achieved till date. Just because there are bad actors that give Christianity a bad name doesn’t mean the whole religion should be thrown out.

Gerrard59:

As usual, shut down the debate by saying she's promoting "racist" beliefs. Why do you believe no black person can be a Republican or espouse consevative ideals? Why not call her a Homophobe? You liberal folks expect everyone to
your beliefs and ideologies. No, it's not done that way and is antithetical to your assumed liberal notion of "everyone is free to do whatever they like". Whatever Candace's views are, I posit that modern day feminism is the greatest scam ever perpetrated of which they're no more feminists but misandrists. Folks who demand rights but avoid accepting responsibilities.

P.S. Previously, I espoused the beliefs of feminism (my posts' history attests to it) but with what I have seen, read and researched, no more. I cannot be part of a movement of toxic people who are angry every time, espouse hatred against another gender and fellow women who prefer the traditional way of life. Worse still, these misandrists never ever take responsibilities for their actions!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife / Under What Conditions Should A Christian (born Again) Divorce? / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.