Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife (40374 Views)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by marvelck: 10:51am On May 15, 2016
Most times, when a man cheats on his wife, it doesnt mean the man no longer love or have feelings for his wife. Most men cant do without tasting other girls. Its in their DNA. When a man goes out to cheat, he'll still come home to his wife. And even after several years of cheating, the man wil stil be with his wife till old age. Cheating sometimes doesnt mean absence of love, but just a selfish act of adventure by some.

157 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by germainediva(f): 10:59am On May 15, 2016
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.

341 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by cruzita(f): 11:03am On May 15, 2016
undecided where u there when God placed cheating in their DNA ?stop saying nonsense abeg .God created one man and one woman ,if he had wanted to make them polygamous in nature ,he would have created Adam ,eve and Evelyn

Even cheating doesn't stop the wife from loving her husband too,do you agree?

226 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Asaib(f): 11:04am On May 15, 2016
Is it ur own assumption? My dear don't be so sure, i know of a friend who comes to tell me how he's now comparing his wife with his girlfriend, he now sees his girlfriend as a wife he never married, so it's not always play out as u say, it's 50-50 thing.

17 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by flexyfit(f): 11:05am On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
undecided where u there when God placed cheating in their DNA ?stop saying nonsense abeg .God created one man and one woman ,if he had wanted to make them polygamous in nature ,he would have created Adam ,eve and Evelyn

...thank u....exactly...I agree...u are on point...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by dollyjoy(f): 11:07am On May 15, 2016
A man who cheat on his wife doesn't deserve to live.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by talk2alabama: 11:08am On May 15, 2016
If u say u love someone, den why do things dat will hurt dem? I just don't get it...

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by talk2alabama: 11:10am On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
hold it there, will u..

33 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by dollyjoy(f): 11:11am On May 15, 2016
talk2alabama:
hold it there, will u..
Hold what there? I have the right to air my opinion anytime and anywhere.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by talk2alabama: 11:13am On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
Hold what there? I have the right to air my opinion anytime and anywhere.
so are u saying cheating is punishable by death?

13 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by rosieluv(f): 11:18am On May 15, 2016
Asaib:
Is it ur own assumption? My dear don't be so sure, i know of a friend who comes to tell me how he's now comparing his wife with his girlfriend, he now sees his girlfriend as a wife he never married, so it's not always play out as u say, it's 50-50 thing.
lols i agree

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by dollyjoy(f): 11:18am On May 15, 2016
talk2alabama:
so are u saying cheating is punishable by death?
i am responsible for what i type not what you understand.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by talk2alabama: 11:20am On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
i am responsible for what i type not what you understand.
of course u shall be responsible for the consequences of what u typed if u ever cheat on ur man.. cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by germainediva(f): 11:22am On May 15, 2016
What's d big deal in cheating ......most men can't be faithful. ...so stop living in denial. ....and dey r not doing it to hurt anybody its just not easy period

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 11:38am On May 15, 2016
Asaib:

You are correct 100%, don't Mind them jare...cheating is simply cheating and they are always emotions tied to it.

If you have a girlfriend and a sidechick....there is something a sidechick has that your girlfriend doesn't have, that's why she is there in the first place.

People even end up marrying their sidechicks or concubines and leaving their wife's or mainchick, emotion always exist.

I for one would rather marry a sidechick who has more respect for me than a girlfriend / wife who nags !!!

Just saying...

29 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Nobody: 11:44am On May 15, 2016
cheating is good

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by buksaylor001: 11:44am On May 15, 2016
cruzita:

Man is naturally polygamous but women trying polyandry makes them prostitutes-

12 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by cruzita(f): 11:51am On May 15, 2016
buksaylor001:

Man is naturally polygamous but women trying polyandry makes them prostitutes-
prove that men are polygamous in nature.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by hardcorevin(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2016
talk2alabama:
If u say u love someone, den why do things dat will hurt dem? I just don't get it...

for people who believe in Love cos i dont!!..Infact love does nt exist to be frank........if u as a man changes ur mindset,u will never be angry say ur boo cheated on u....no be she go loose,no be she we dey dug borehole??....i tell u,having sex with may men makes a girl older than her actual age....stick with one man,it helps!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by yemsai(f): 12:08pm On May 15, 2016
hardcorevin:

for people who believe in Love cos i dont!!..Infact love does nt exist to be frank........if u as a man changes ur mindset,u will never be angry say ur boo cheated on u....no be she go loose,no be she we dey dug borehole??....i tell u,having sex with may men makes a girl older than her actual age....stick with one man,it helps!!!!!!
And wat does having sex with many women do to a man? undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by germainediva(f): 12:10pm On May 15, 2016
It's not easy for women to stay faithful how much more men.........most women r faithful cos of d society if given same opportunity mmmmmmm.....women will do more.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by buksaylor001: 12:17pm On May 15, 2016
cruzita:
prove that men are polygamous in nature.

A man can comfortably sleep around but a woman can't without shame.A man can sit in one place and count them as they pass but a woman can't -
It's a man's world -David,Solomon and others in the bible!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by cruzita(f): 12:19pm On May 15, 2016
buksaylor001:

A man can comfortably sleep around but a woman can't without shame.A man can sit in one place and count them as they pass but a woman can't -
It's a man's world -David,Solomon and others in the bible!
that's no prove

what about the woman of Samaria that slept with 5 men that weren't her husband ?she did it without shame .listen ,its a mans world in some part of Africa especially Nigeria but a free world in developed countries

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by CaroLyner(f): 12:29pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
Same with women.......we all cheat but still love our partner......not really easy to have seex with one person all ur life.
who are the "all" ? speak for yourself madam.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by LegalBaby(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
typical skank talk.
your mom must be so proud

17 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by rose54321: 12:38pm On May 15, 2016
Don't fully agree with you dude. It depends on the circumstances surrounding the cheating. Did he continually toast and chase after the lady or was he seduced.

You can still care for your wife after cheating, because she is your wife and you have overtime gotten fond of her. But still love her, hmm doubt the possibility.
What you love you cannot hurt.

16 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by germainediva(f): 12:43pm On May 15, 2016
The argument is pointless cos it can never stop men from cheating. ....if you can't deal then remain single for life cos cheat dey must.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Flashh: 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
What nonsense talk is this?

A girl who isn't a virgin doesn't deserve a husband.

A women who was disflowered out of wedlock needs to be chased out of a man's house in shame.

Let's pick it from that angle.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Youngpo413: 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
germainediva:
we know....
Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Youngpo413: 1:02pm On May 15, 2016
Asaib:
your friend is not a man then.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by Youngpo413: 1:06pm On May 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheating doesn't stop men from loving their wives, no matter how big and soft the other ladies ass is, A real man still places his wife first in his heart.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Doesnt Stop A Man From Loving His Wife by dollyjoy(f): 1:08pm On May 15, 2016
Youngpo413:
cheating doesn't stop men from loving their wives, no matter how big and soft the other ladies ass is, A real man still places his wife first in his heart.
what about not cheating at all?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Thread For "Everything Polygamy"! / Pregnant Woman Dances For 3 Hours, Gives Birth Afterwards / Whose Church Is The Family Church??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.