Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Plans changed. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Plans changed. (11325 Views)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / How Pregnancy Changed My Wife / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans changed. by ibkayee(f): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
ibkayee:

grin grin

That is their dream babe now. Hot and trained from birth to submit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
crackhaus:

Because a man is a man and a woman is a woman. cheesy
Nothing to do with smartness.

Just for being a woman, you are already programmed by nature to seek a man to lead you, a man you will inadvertently be submissive to. It's your biological imperative. Fighting it means fighting your very nature. grin

Being a man is the polar opposite. Nature has programmed men to seek a woman to mate with, to be protective of, to provide for, and build a family with and to lead that family. That's a man's biological imperative. Fighting this also means fighting our very nature.

No one can become too educated, too enlightened, or too exposed, to become an inventor or re-inventor of nature.
Nature creates, no one creates it, manipulates, or moulds it to suit their preferences.

Movements will be formed, groups will be inaugurated, all in a bid to try reinventing the biological gender imperatives. It will seem like it is working, but nature is sitting back watching and waiting, knowing that at the end of it all, everything must balance out and return to a state of equilibrium. grin

Since you know this, stop typing epistles.
Just be sure any woman you marry will SUBMIT. After all, someone surpreme has helped you do the programmig wherever.

3 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
ibkayee:

Lmao first it was ‘Same way you wouldn't walk into a fire just because you love someone, is the same way you don't have to do what your lover wants every time.’

Now it’s ‘when you truly love someone, you don’t make a distinction between agreeing to submit and disagreeing, it happens automatically because (insert some jargon about consciousness)’. You’re contradicting yourself and you’re the only one who doesn’t ‘get it’ cheesy

Have a good evening, my Lord cheesy

Lmao!!

As My Lordship pleases.
Submissive woman toh bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans changed. by crackhaus: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin grin

There is a limit to what logic can do. I've begged them to allow love lead o.
No leave these sweeties.
It's everything they want to apply sense.

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Just be sure any woman you marry will SUBMIT. After all, someone surpreme has helped you do the programmig wherever.

Your os is corrupted
We must restore you to your original programming

Your prime directives are submit submit submit

Formatting in 5 4 3

3 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

Your os is corrupted

Formatting in 5 4 3

2 1

System formatted.
Please prepare for peaceful marriage

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

2 1

System formatted.
Please prepare for peaceful marriage

Now report to the oza room. I need you to submit to the superiority of this here prick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plans changed. by crackhaus: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I've never being with any woman who did not act submissive to me, NONE. And when I say any, I mean all, including the ones you girls would normally classify as strong & independent career women. I'm talking boss ladies here, top manager, experienced doctor sef, one or two engineers in top oil firms.
Only here do I get to read chics, most of whom are still finding their feet, talking about how they will never submit to any man. cheesy

Even you sef, you don already submit without even knowing.
All diswan na online format una dey.
If love won't make you submit, money will do it, and if money won't do it, very good dícking will do it.. Woman must be woman. grin

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
crackhaus:

I've never being with any woman who did not act submissive to me, NONE. And when I say any, I mean all, including the ones you girls would normally classify as strong & independent career women. I'm talking boss ladies here, top manager, experienced doctor sef, one or two engineers in top oil firms.
Only here do I get to read chics, most of whom are still finding their feet, talking about how they will never submit to any man. cheesy

All diswan na online format una dey.
If love won't make you submit, money will do it, and if money won't do it, very good dícking will do it.. Woman must be woman
. grin

Then save your breathe.
That means, all men are with submissive women. Aren't you all lucky?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by Ranchhoddas: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
crackhaus:

All diswan na online format una dey
If love won't make you submit, money will do it, and if money won't do it, very good dícking will do it.. Woman must be woman. grin
If you know you know. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

Now report to the oza room. I need you to submit to the superiority of this here prick.

I rather submit to MONEY, good MONEY.

How much you gat, My Royal Highness?
Re: Plans changed. by crackhaus: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

Your os is corrupted

Formatting in 5 4 3
Yes oo..

Behold, your 'Engineers & Creators' as they map a trajectory to earth to see how far their creation has come. grin

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I rather submit to MONEY, good MONEY.

How much you gat, My Royal Highness?

Didn't they tell you? I'm an Nigerian prince. I have a billion naira.It just so happens that this Buhari prick has frozen my money. Now if you can just help me with a token 1.5 million I can get those jokers in my bank to release the money. Help a brother out.

Until then you will have to submit to the preek.

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

Didn't they tell you? I'm an Nigerian prince. I have a billion naira.It just so happens that this Buhari prick has frozen my money. Now if you can just help me with a token 1.5 million I can get those jokers in my bank to release the money. Help a brother out.

No worry, I will wait till you have it all, prick, money and love for me. Then we would exchange all this for my submission. Before you die or run mad.

Fair deal, huh?
Re: Plans changed. by crackhaus: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Then save your breathe.
That means, all men are with submissive women. Aren't you all lucky?

grin
Not all men are as lucky as I am. Some dey still end up with some kind rebels. grin

But las las, nature must balance everything out and equilibrium will be attained.
Re: Plans changed. by crackhaus: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
If you know you know. grin grin grin
And you don't know what you don't know. grin
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
crackhaus:

Not all men are as lucky as I am. Some dey still end up with some kind rebels. grin

But las las, nature must balance everything out and equilibrium will be attained.

Okay, Your Lordship.

1 Like

Re: Plans changed. by crackhaus: 9:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No worry, I will wait till you have it all, prick, money and love for me. Then we would exchange all this for my submission. Before you die or run mad.

Fair deal, huh?
Na so, they always want it all and on top of all this still expect his complete fidelity, forgetting that what you're seeing in him, countless other women are seeing it too.. cheesy

Anyway sha, we know that ONLY ONE of the three is capable of turning you into a completely submissive feline...if you like deny it from today till tomorrow. grin

3 Likes

Re: Plans changed. by crackhaus: 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Okay, Your Lordship.
cheesy
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
crackhaus:

Na so, they always want it all and on top of all this still expect his complete fidelity, forgetting that what you're seeing in him, countless other women are seeing it too.. cheesy

Anyway sha, we know that ONLY ONE of the three is capable of turning you into a completely submissive feline...if you like deny it from today till tomorrow. grin

You have never been more correct, Your Highness. No more denials, I will be as submissive as you and your Royal Court desires.

O King, May You Live Forever.
Re: Plans changed. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Fair deal, huh?

Greedy women angry angry

You always want EVERYTHING. Don’t you know about delayed gratification? Take the preek and the other good things will follow.

In fact the preek will make you forget about the money
Re: Plans changed. by Thegamingorca(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lmao!!

As My Lordship pleases.
Submissive woman toh bad!

Dude nah confused human being

Re: Plans changed. by Thegamingorca(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
ornicus:

An Nigerian Prince indeed

Re: Plans changed. by frozen70(f): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Go for your new job and make life easy for your family

If he wants to mess around because you have relocated, let him go ahead.

You too will sort yourself out

Your presence can't stop him from messing around

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How A Man Died And Decayed In His Room Due To Children's Negligence / Have You Seen Oludamilare Akinlosotu? / Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.