Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (55220 Views)

How Crashed Server Frustrated Presidential, NASS Election Results Upload / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by wellmax(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
How can an aboki be senate president, everything in Nigeria is Northerners that's not good at all, uneducated and illiterate people for that matter but the control everything in the country.. its just sad

Oh you thought Saraki was from SW? Loser
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Lamasta(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
PrecisionFx:

No.

That is not How Nigerian politics works
Prove it
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
A lot of people are already in SIFIA PAINS, especially my Eastern brothers.
Daz the beauty of democracy.. D party with the highest electoral votes controls political power.
PDP don't have much option than to join hands with the ruling party to take Nigeria to NEXT LEVEL while strategically building a solid structure against 2023.
Finally, party comes and go, but Nigeria go still dey kampe.
Otoge wailing!!

A big congratulations to the newly elected NASS leaders.

Ps = still a PDP member.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Karemarealty288(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

My pocket condition is far better than that your hopeless father can EVER dream of.

Exactly the anticipated response of a broke dude... grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Peacecore: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Stupid man . e b like say ur contract ended together n u won attract d attention of ur paymaster for renewal
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Sonnobax15(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
FuckDaMods:

Go and change your phone so that you can have a better keypad for typing alphabet G.
It's better to wail due to bad governance than being a poor riffraff from an inconsequential minority.
Hehehe...e pain am oh...buh sorry bro,you iqbos have been levelled down 2 a minority qroup...no wonder okorocha wasn't allowed 2 cast his vote!...like i once said:iqbos,wailinq na una second name!...politics don pass social media wailinq...we are talkinq about reality niqqi!
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by TheFacelessMan: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2019

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Okay, but why must everything in Nigeria be Northerners, federal character is heavily relegated under the illiterate Buhari administration
well, I hope to renounce my Nigerian citizenship someday.. things are never gonna change.. sad country

There are six geopolitical zones.
Out of the six, 4 overwhelmingly voted for APC and this led them to dominate the executive and the legislature.But aren't u contended with Omo Agege as DSP
In the next 5 hrs,another Yoruba or aboki will emerge as speaker.
That's the bitter reality.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Karemarealty288(m): 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=TheFacelessMan post=79230933][/quote]

Better.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by biztip: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
its. better their anointed candidate wins so DT buhari won't have anyone to blame for his expected continued failure in governance
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by nwanyionitsha: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Yamree, go and wail no more.

But note! You didn't quit, you lost.
Odudunwa pickin, you say wat ?
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Hehehe...e pain am oh...buh sorry bro,you iqbos have been levelled down 2 a minority qroup...no wonder okorocha wasn't allowed 2 cast his vote!...like i once said:iqbos,wailinq na una second name!...politics don pass social media wailinq...we are talkinq about reality niqqi!
See urobo wey no one sabi dey make noise now because of that mace tout wey no sabi am.. Anyways, enjoy the new supposedly fame while it last. Hope it gets u a new phone which i highly doubt. Wailers wey dey chop pass your entire clan, nigga bend ya mouth dia. grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by tunjiajayi: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Odudunwa pickin, you say wat ?

Yamree you heard right, you all lost.
No more onnoghen moves

You lost as usual.

Less than 5% this time.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
ClassicMG:
First class professor who can't even transform our universities
Universities are not transformed by word of mouth but by funding. Subventions, aids and grants are the vehicles that drive research and scientific inquiries.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by TheFacelessMan: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by imam07: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
FuckDaMods:

You are very daft! You will tell me whether the decisions that will be made by the senate won't affect us. Talking as if the biafra has been accomplished. All these public primary school dropouts sef undecided
You be mumu. Why did u not complain when the thief saraki was the senate president. Whatever that doesn't favor the ibos is what u count as good but when is against is cheating abi. U ibos sow the seed of self destruction and that is wht u are harvesting now.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by imam07: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:

Mind you I'm en route to renoucing my Nigerian citizenship till the country is divided that's the only solution.. so much tribalism, favoritism and ethnic bigotry
So u will now claim a place not on the world map. My guy, u don lost.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by gwmlogistic: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I hereby officially quit Nigeria politics its too unprincipled . grin grin
I will concentrate all my strength and Energy in my Business enterprise Maybe we the Igbo's are not destined for Politics but the fact still remain that personally I won't vote APC or Buhari even if I dey die call it emotional politics , for me its a Principled politics I believe Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria a Nation of almost 200 million with many First class Professors who can transforms this Country
My last hope for Nigeria Democracy was on a Strong and independent Legislature that will be the voice of the Nigerian People , Its Unruly for the Executive to greatly influence the outcome of the legislative Organ of Governance

Best of Luck to Mr President
God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
What happened to your voice and hope from 1999 to 2015? Are you joking?
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by bcashy: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I will concentrate all my strength and Energy in my Business enterprise Maybe we the Igbo's are not destined for Politics but the fact still remain that personally I won't vote APC or Buhari even if I dey die call it emotional politics , for me its a Principled politics I believe Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria a Nation of almost 200 million with many First class Professors who can transforms this Country
My last hope for Nigeria Democracy was on a Strong and independent Legislature that will be the voice of the Nigerian People , Its Unruly for the Executive to greatly influence the outcome of the legislative Organ of Governance

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state

Who cares, abeg carry yeye talk comot for this place !
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by fapcrook(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Patriot9:
mumu, why u dey show us ur pix. you nearly escaped "albinism". Just tell us that you just bought a new clothes and you need to show it to the world.

RUBBISH.
grin
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Akiika: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
VirginSearcher:
How can an aboki be senate president, everything in Nigeria is Northerners that's not good at all, uneducated and illiterate people for that matter but the control everything in the country.. its just sad
You are ridiculously ignorant. What's with the stereotyping of the Hausa/Fulanis as uneducated and illiterates? Why do you igbo folks think you are somehow smarter or more educated than the Hausa/Fulani, it's so idiotic. With all your acclaimed wisdom, one albino (Nnamdi kanu) from oversea is directing your mindset and leading you to political oblivion. You should check the qualifications of the Hausas you claim are illiterate. You guys let hatred and bigotry scheme you out of the power equation. PDP sold islamisation and Fulanisation propaganda to you and you stupidly put your eggs in one basket. Why would you expect anyone to reward you with any of the NASS positions? you don't just have the number. If you don't change your hateful ways, you will continue to be irrelevant in Nigeria's politics. The BIAFRA nonsense will continue to be a mirage.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by zinizta: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state

Anambra state is doing well...coscharis is investing in rice cultivation via mechanized farming....Anambra seems progressive to me...maybe you guys don't understand the dynamics of politics - it is give and tae nobody wins all the time.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by xandercage1: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Patriot9:
mumu, why u dey show us ur pix. you nearly escaped "albinism". Just tell us that you just bought a new clothes and you need to show it to the world.

RUBBISH.
why calling him mumu show some respect maybe this guy is even older than you in real life mind how you talk to people
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by FuckDaMods: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
imam07:
You be mumu. Why did u not complain when the thief saraki was the senate president. Whatever that doesn't favor the ibos is what u count as good but when is against is cheating abi. U ibos sow the seed of self destruction and that is wht u are harvesting now.
Stop talking out of point! Saraki is not igbo and congratulations to the ones that won but as long as the igbos are still under nigeria they have every right to bother about what is going on in the senate, so stop sounding like we don't! Until we get the biafra, Your foolishness which you exhibited in your post that attracted me doesn't have part 2.
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by TemmyT002(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mtchewwwww
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by RealityShot: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
ClassicMG:
First class professor who can't even transform our universities
God must bless you specially for saying that!

HABA.. professors , are they not the ones that announced all the QUESTIONABLE results?
ordinary NIgerians contribute to our downfall as a nation!
Where are all those Nigerians sent abroad to study and return to make our country technologically advanced?

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by Prompto: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
This are the senseless humans that quote others n respond like lunatics cos of their blind support for PDP. Just imagine how despicable this one look.
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by sammhi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
Hahahaha...You are too young to understand. In 2015, PMB refused to bribe APC legislators and that's how Saraki emerged whom he didn't like . Though the legislature is independent but the executive President need an SP he can work with so the work would flow . Executive- legislature bickering not good for any society . PMB learnt his lessons the hard way . Anyway, thats how OBJ and others have been doing it ..PMB wanted to change it but found that Nigerians love money ...even your own party members must be bribed to do normal things . It is the unfortunate situation of the Nigerian people. Only God knows how much Lawan and PMB spent to have both SP and DSP in their own terms
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by sammhi(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

God Bless Nigeria
Anambra state
Hahahaha...You are too young to understand. In 2015, PMB refused to bribe APC legislators and that's how Saraki emerged whom he didn't like . Though the legislature is independent but the executive President need an SP he can work with so the work would flow . Executive- legislature bickering not good for any society . PMB learnt his lessons the hard way . Anyway, thats how OBJ and others have been doing it ..PMB wanted to change it but found that Nigerians love money ...even your own party members must be bribed to do normal things . It is the unfortunate situation of the Nigerian people. Only God knows how much Lawan and PMB spent to have both SP and DSP in their own terms
Nigerian politics is very dirty because money full am .
Re: NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo by gloryworld(f): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard / Mohammed Fawehinmi Is Dead / June 12, 1993 Election Results By States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.