Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube (4631 Views)

Should A Christian Also Read The "Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses"? / The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Over 8,500,000 people from divers nationalities across the globe have declared themselves peace loving worshipers of the same God. Never to lift up weapons anymore.

You're here making noise when only Ife and Modakeke {black race speaking the same language Yoruba} remains perpetual enemies! cheesy

Thanks God for giving us the Bible! wink
Amujale:

The world isnt divided, its all the Abrahamic religions that are devisive.

What has south Africa got to does with the fact that Abrahamic religious text being a false representation of history?

The Middle East is full of terror yet that is where the so-called "holy" lands of Abrahamic religious text is situated.

There is nothing 'holy' about the lands in the Middle East.

According to history, their is nothing 'holy' about those regions due to the fact that Eurocentrics and West Asians spent all their existence waging wars of supremacy against one another.

Noone needs a document in order to determine the difference between right and wrong, one can simply listen to the advice of our parents, elders and tutors.

You continue to insult your own heritage in favour of lies and foreign rhetouric, what does that make you?

An ingrate?

You cannot hide behinde your ignorance anymore due the amount of material present on the thread that can only lead one to the conclusion that Abrahamic religious text are indeed fake.

Its fair to say that you display the thoughts of one that has been totally brain washed beyond repair.

Can you kindly cite one example of where the lies inside of Abrahamic text has united anyone?

On the contrary, the main purpose of Abrahamic religious text isnt to unite, but to brainwash innocent people into believing a false and unrealistic narrative.

Its fair to say that ive proven beyond reasonable doubt that all Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 6:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Question:

What is the importance of reading and studying history?

Answer:

Its important to learn about history due to the simple understanding that suggests:

"For one to be able to determine where it is one is going, its important to learn and understand where one is at present and where one has been in the past".

The true history of our world is steadfast and unaffected by fakery and fabrication.

Before the unwanted intervention of either the Arabic fundamentalist or Eurocentrics, Africans are living in relative peace and unism.

Atleast 50% of world history occurs within the continent of Africa.

There is only one true version of history, all the other narratives are false.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
African history represents the true history of the world.

As in, at a certain point in history the only people living on planet Earth are black, brown and bronze African.

That is to say, when the people of Africa are living in their glourious communities for thousands of years, there wasnt any inhabittants in either Asia, Europe or anywhere else.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Thanks God for giving us the Bible! wink

May the Almighty God vanquish the souls of the authors of the christian bible for years that amount to an infinity.

I hope that they are never allowed to make paradise until all the mess that they've gone away from is resolved.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Amujale:
Question:

What is the importance of reading and studying history?

Answer:

Its important to learn about history due to the simple understanding that suggests:

"For one to be able to determine where it is one is going, its important to learn and understand where one is at present and where one has been in the past".

The true history of our world is steadfast and unaffected by fakery and fabrication.

Before the unwanted intervention of either the Arabic fundamentalist or Eurocentrics, Africans are living in relative peace and unism.

Atleast 50% of world history occurs within the continent of Africa.

There is only one true version of history, all the other narratives are false.

Stories are like theories that neither you nor i know it's origin, but if it's real then such theories must be practicable so that people can see the benefits!

Whatever story you get from anywhere, what is of utmost importance is the benefits of such a story!

The Bible have helped over 8,500,000 people from divers nationalities across the globe become a happy global family of peace loving worshipers! wink
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Amujale:

May the Almighty God vanquish the souls of the authors of the christian bible for years that amount to an infinity.
The Bible has been vindicated!

Jesus prayed for his followers to become a happy global family (John 17:20-23)and we're eyewitnesses of the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses have form a happy global family of peace loving worshipers today!

Sorry Sir, God has blessed those Bible writers and no man can curse them! wink
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximus69:

The Bible has been vindicated!

Jesus prayed for his followers to become a happy global family (John 17:20-23)and we're eyewitnesses of the fact that Jehovah's Witnesses have form a happy global family of peace loving worshipers today!

Sorry Sir, God has blessed those Bible writers and no man can curse them! wink

From what is the Christian bible vindicated from?

(a) lies?

no the Christian bible isnt vindicated from the amount of lies and fabrication present within its make up.

(b) deceit? e.t.c

no, the Christian bible isnt vindicated from that neither.

Kindly tell me what you think the Christian bible is vindicated from?

What authors of the Christisn bible?

Can you name one of the authors of the Christian bible?

Dyou even know who the authors of the Christian Bible are?

Ive already proven to you that the Jesus character didnt exist as the authors of the Christian bible would have you believe.

Quoting the same material under the spotlight as your defence doesnt help your argument whatsoever.

As a matter of fact, the contents from within Abrahamic religious text are unverifiable.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are fakse, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Amujale:

What authors of the Christisn bible?
Can you name one of the authors of the Christian bible?
Dyou even know who the authors of the Christian Bible are?

You can say anything that comes to your brains Sir, what matters now is RESULT!

Whether the Bible is true or false, neither you nor i was there back then.

But one thing is evident today, we can see millions of people coming together to form a happy global family of peace loving worshipers! Isaiah 2:1-4

And the uniting force is none other than the Bible that you so much abhor {Hebrew 4:12} so if you're really serious about this, just present another document that's powerful enough to unite people from divers nationalities and let's put it to the test like the Bible. Otherwise you've got NOTHING to say against God's word! 2Timothy 3:16-17 wink
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximus69:

what matters now is RESULT!

Results is something you have failed to produce.

According to all the evidence, All Abrahamic religious text arent to be taken serious.

That is what i want you to address, instead of veering off on a tangent.

Address the fact that Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterinntuitive.

Address the fact that all the authors of Abrahamic religious text are dubious and untrustworthy.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Amujale:

According to all the evidence, All Abrahamic religious text arent to be taken serious.

Address the fact that Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterinntuitive.

Address the fact that all the authors of Abrahamic religious text are dubious and untrustworthy.

Result is the only way to prove if something is authentic or false! wink
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Maximus69:

Result is the only way to prove if something is authentic or false! wink

Yet you havent produced any, that is my point.

You have produced zero results in your attempt to refute the truth about Abrahamic religious text.

The fact that all Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

Amujale:

Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Amujale:

Yet you havent produced any, that is my point.

You have produced zero results in your attempt to refute the truth about Abrahamic religious text.

The fact that all Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

Why not tell me what your African civilization did to solve the problem caused by RACISM? cheesy

People from all nations have formed a global family of Peace loving worshippers under one religious organization when billions are still blinded with racism, and you're here saying you haven't seen the Result of what the Bible can do!

Well sorry is your name Sir! cheesy
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Maximus69:

Why not tell me what your African civilization did to solve the problem caused by RACISM? cheesy

People from all nations have formed a global family of Peace loving worshippers under one religious organization when billions are still blinded with racism, and you're here saying you haven't seen the Result of what the Bible can do!

Ignorance isnt said to be bliss on its own accord.

My advice is go and re-educate yourself about real history and free yourself from the fakery inside of manufactured histories.

Racism is a Eurocentric construct. Kindly stop using these type of terminologies.

Kindly use the word 'discrimination' instead of allegorical terms as "racism".

Arabian fundamentalist, Eurocentric and Persian fundamentalist are known to use various methods in their attempt to hide the history of the world from the uninformed.

Majority of the manufactured histories concucted by Eurocentric writers are being peddled and consumed away from the places involved in the invention or maintainance of such falsities.

The Christian bible was invented by Eurocentric rulers to use on their peasants. In those days, majority of Europeans are forced to convert into Christianity.

Nowadays, a minority of Europeans are Christian.

Europe is one of the only continents that routinely has minority Christian, Jew and muslim sector as a representation of their overall population.

What should that tell us?

That tells us that majority of European societies are neither Christian, Jew or Muslim.

Why does it matter?

It matters because the Christian Bible is a Eurocentric invention that even the people of Europe themselves denounce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by OpenYourEyes1: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by OpenYourEyes1: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2019
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 03, 2019
Amujale:

My advice is go and re-educate yourself about real history and free yourself from the fakery inside of manufactured histories.

Racism is a Eurocentric construct. Kindly stop using these type of terminologies.

Kindly use the word 'discrimination' instead of allegorical terms as "racism".

Arabian fundamentalist, Eurocentric and Persian fundamentalist are known to use various methods in their attempt to hide the history of the world from the uninformed.

Majority of the manufactured histories concucted by Eurocentric writers are being peddled and consumed away from the places involved in the invention or maintainance of such falsities.

The Christian bible was invented by Eurocentric rulers to use on their peasants. [b[In those days, majority of Europeans are forced to convert into Christianity[/b].

Nowadays, a minority of Europeans are Christian.

Europe is one of the only continents that routinely has minority Christian, Jew and muslim sector as a representation of their overall population.

What should that tell us?

That tells us that majority of European societies are neither Christian, Jew or Muslim.

Why does it matter?

It matters because the Christian Bible is a Eurocentric invention that even the people of Europe themselves denounce.

That's where you failed in all your struggle Sir!

Whenever you here of ideas forced into people's mind, then know today that it's not Christianity!

I've told you several times but you're just blinding yourself to facts.
Europeans aren't Christians!
They were never Christians!
Christianity just kicked off in less than 150 years ago from America!
All what you've heard before are paganism NOT Christianity!
Neither the Pope, nor the Bishop nor any of the renown religious title chiefs you know are Christians!
The book originated from amongst the Jews, but they're no more worshippers of the Author of the Bible!
So calm down to know what Christianity means and who are the Christians in our day before you can think of successfully debunking Christianity!
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maximus69:

That's where you failed in all your struggle Sir!

Whenever you here of ideas forced into people's mind, then know today that it's not Christianity!

I've told you several times but you're just blinding yourself to facts.
Europeans aren't Christians!
They were never Christians!
Christianity just kicked off in less than 150 years ago from America!
All what you've heard before are paganism NOT Christianity!
Neither the Pope, nor the Bishop nor any of the renown religious title chiefs you know are Christians!
The book originated from amongst the Jews, but they're no more worshippers of the Author of the Bible!
So calm down to know what Christianity means and who are the Christians in our day before you can think of successfully debunking Christianity!

According to history the Romans invented Christianity, any other narrative regards the history of the Abrahamic religions is a lie.

All the evidence and facts allows for all the genuine historians to arrive at these conclusions.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amujale:

According to history the Romans invented Christianity, any other narrative regards the history of the Abrahamic religions is a lie.

All the evidence and facts allows for all the genuine historians to arrive at these conclusions.

Hmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy

See lies that you were taught, and you swallowed it like gari and ewedu! cheesy

If you're an intellectual, you won't just listen to one side of a case without thoroughly considering matters from both sides.

From all indication you're just an arrogant, myopic novice who feels the information he got must be true without considering other factors!

Faith in Christ has what it takes to make the world a Paradise!

All you're banking on is the argument of critics who don't want anything to guide them in life are infusing in your brains. You will only continue to argue based on sentiments and even those you're trying to present aren't capable of setting matters straight amongst themselves!

I have presented a global family of Peace loving worshippers {Jehovah's Witnesses} courtesy students of the Bible to you, why not present an organized group of humans worth emulating in what you're advocating? cheesy
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by OpenYourEyes1: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Firstly, you havent made any attempt to adddress the fact that all the Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

Furthermore, why waste time with the false assertions you continualy make and instead show us your version of Christianity that you think to be associated with real history.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
Amujale:

Firstly, you havent made any attempt to adddress the fact that all the Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive[/b[.

Furthermore, why waste time with the false assertions you continualy make and instead show us your version of Christianity that you think to be associated with real history.

Whatever you or i say for now is not a fact until it's proven, therefore i can also say that all what you've been saying against the Bible is bullshit! wink

Moreover there is no way to establish whether the stories {history} written in the Bible are FAKE or REAL until it has failed to workout!

I told you from the onset that there is just one logic to ascertain the authenticity of something, (1) Theories
(2) Practical applications
(3) Benefits

Whatever history you and i carry in our heads remains just like the [b]THEORIES
, we need to make a presentation of the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS as in how to put it to use, then let observers see the BENEFITS for themselves!

Apart from this logic, you will just continue to argue based on sentiments for what's infused in your brains, while i will also continue to speak based on the Bible in support of what's infused in my brains!

I have told you several times that the only purpose for worship that's indisputable from the intellectual point of view should be to unite people of all sort.

Jehovah's Witnesses are sure evidence that the Bible is authentic as in from the Almighty God. But if you've gotten something better, please present it so that everyone can learn something worthwhile from your theories, learn how to apply it practically so that people from all the earth can benefit from it!

Otherwise you're just a thoughtless noisemaker seeking attention unnecessarily on social media! wink
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Maximus69:

Whatever you or i say for now is not a fact until it's proven, therefore i can also say that all what you've been saying against the Bible is bullshit! wink

Moreover there is no way to establish whether the stories {history} written in the Bible are FAKE or REAL until it has failed to workout!

I told you from the onset that there is just one logic to ascertain the authenticity of something, (1) Theories
(2) Practical applications
(3) Benefits

Whatever history you and i carry in our heads remains just like the THEORIES, we need to make a presentation of the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS as in how to put it to use, then let observers see the BENEFITS for themselves!

Apart from this logic, you will just continue to argue based on sentiments for what's infused in your brains, while i will also continue to speak based on the Bible in support of what's infused in my brains!

I have told you several times that the only purpose for worship that's indisputable from the intellectual point of view should be to unite people of all sort.

History is suppose to be a true account of events and not an invention.

The only histories that are invented are the false ones.

History is meant as to amount to the truth regarding a past event(s).

Apart from studying History as a discipline, historians are able to determine a true account of past historical events by honing the knowledge and skills present within various other disciplines that would normally include studies in the Anatomical Sciences, Analytics, Anthropology, Archeology, Biology, Genetics Sciences, Geology, Morphology, Paleontology and other mainly scientific techniques and processes.

Maximus69:
Jehovah's Witnesses are sure evidence that the Bible is authentic....

Was that meant as some sick joke?

Sorry, but i didnt find it at all funny.

Oh! wait... No!! You cant possibly be wanting to use the argument that a Christian sect known as Jehovah Witness is your proof that Christianity isnt Roman, could you?

Maximus69:
Moreover there is no way to establish whether the stories {history} written in the Bible are FAKE or REAL

Name any of the famous stories in Abrahamic religious text and let me prove to you that they are indeed fake.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Amujale:

History is suppose to be a true account of events and not an invention.

The only histories that are invented are the false ones.

History is meant as to amount to the truth regarding a past event(s).

Apart from studying History as a discipline, historians are able to determine a true account of past historical events by honing the knowledge and skills present within various other disciplines that would normally include studies in the Anatomical Sciences, Analytics, Anthropology, Archeology, Biology, Genetics Sciences, Geology, Morphology, Paleontology and other mainly scientific techniques and processes.

Was that meant as some sick joke?

Sorry, but i didnt find it at all funny.

Oh! wait... No!! You cant possibly be wanting to use the argument that a Christian sect known as Jehovah Witness is your proof that Christianity isnt Roman, could you?

Name any of the famous stories in Abrahamic religious text and let me prove to you that they are indeed fake.

Everything written in the Bible is true so if you've gotten anything better that could UNITE PEOPLE OF ALL SORT AND MAKE THEM ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY OF PEACE LOVING WORSHIPPERS just present it, there is nothing you can say if you've gotten no better document as efficacious as the Bible.

The Bible has gotten billions of fans, it's you that needed to present a better book otherwise case closed! wink
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Maximus69:

Everything written in the Bible is true...

No it isnt. Its filled with lies and fabrications.

The authors of the Christian bible are liars and fakers.

The bible does not unite anyone, its a devisive piece of writing and a propagandist tool.

You continue to make false assertions that further asists in compounding your ignorance.

Name one place on planet Earth that you think Abrahamic religious text has brought either peace or unity.

Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.

Rather than being a force for unity, the Abrahamic religions are highly divisive.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Amujale:

No it isnt. Its filled with lies and fabrications.

The authors of the Christian bible are liars and fakers.

The bible does not unite anyone, its a devisive piece of writing and a propagandist tool.

You continue to make false assertions that further asists in compounding your ignorance.

Name one place on planet Earth that you think Abrahamic religious text has brought either peace or unity.

Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.

Rather than being a force for unity, the Abrahamic religions are highly divisive.

@bolded is where your confusion is hiding!

People only find it easy to unite with people of their race or nationality but the Bible has worked out something unusual as in something strange! People from different races formed one big happy family of peace loving worshippers and everyone on this planet know them by a group name Jehovah's Witnesses![/b,] There is no secret to this other than the words found in that wonderful book of books [b]{Bible} wink

So it's you that should present another book or history of any kind that's strong enough to unite people from different races like that! cheesy
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded is where your confusion is hiding!

People only find it easy to unite with people of their race or nationality but the Bible has worked out something unusual as in something strange! People from different races formed one big happy family of peace loving worshippers and everyone on this planet know them by a group name Jehovah's Witnesses![/b,] There is no secret to this other than the words found in that wonderful book of books [b]{Bible} wink

So it's you that should present another book or history of any kind that's strong enough to unite people from different races like that! cheesy

You have failed to provide any coherent answers to any of the questions my post presents and yet you continue to make use of false assertions that are unverifiable and keep refering to narratives that have already be proven to be false.

Abrahamic religions are divisive and the main causes of pain and suffering across the world of today.

No good has ever come out of all the Abrahamic religions. All the history of the Abrahamic religions are full of warmongery, stealing, looting and all the other activities of unbelievable violence that they partook.

My advice to you is to go and re-educate yourself with regards real history and free yourself from the falsities from within all the Abrahamic religious text out there.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Amujale:

You have failed to provide any coherent answers to any of the questions my post presents and yet you continue to make use of false assertions that are unverifiable and keep refering to narratives that have already be proven to be false.

Abrahamic religions are divisive and the main causes of pain and suffering across the world of today.

No good has ever come out of all the Abrahamic religions. All the history of the Abrahamic religions are full of warmongery, stealing, looting and all the other activities of unbelievable violence that they partook.

My advice to you is to go and re-educate yourself with regards real history and free yourself from the falsities from within all the Abrahamic religious text out there!

@bolded is where i'm interested!

My advice to you is to calm down and learn how one book have made people of different races from different parts of the earth come together as one big happy family without OLYMPIC or FIFA world cup that only makes people shakeup just for few weeks only to go back and hold onto their nationalistic ideologies!

You're only going to kill yourself with envy only to die for nothing that's of no benefit for either you or your unborn generation. Nobody will remember you after you have died for racism!

Where are the children of Herbert McCauley, Amadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Kwame Nkuruma, Nelson Mandela. They all suffered and died for racism and today their bodies rotten in the grave and their children nowhere to be found as in forgotten!

All what they suffered for is in vain, as those who followed them (in politics) squandered all what they worked for. That's black brains for you my friend! wink

Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded is where i'm interested!

My advice to you is to calm down and learn how one book have made people of different races from different parts of the earth come together as one big happy family without OLYMPIC or FIFA world cup that only makes people shakeup just for few weeks only to go back and hold onto their nationalistic ideologies!

You're only going to kill yourself with envy only to die for nothing that's of no benefit for either you or your unborn generation. Nobody will remember you after you have died for racism!

Where are the children of Herbert McCauley, Amadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Kwame Nkuruma, Nelson Mandela. They all suffered and died for racism and today their bodies rotten in the grave and their children nowhere to be found as in forgotten!

All what they suffered for is in vain, as those who followed them (in politics) squandered all what they worked for. That's black brains for you my friend! wink

My advice is for you to go and re-educate yourself regards history and free yourself from the falsities from within Abrahamic religions.

Again i point out the fact that you have failed to address the questions posed here and continue to veer off on a tangent.

All Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.

Amadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Herbert McCauley, Kwame Nkuruma, Nelson Mandela, Nnamdi Azikwe, Obafemi Awolowo, Thomas Sankara all served their people as Pan Africanist.

Many of their type will forever be engraved into the positive parts of African history.

These are the concepts and kind of understanding that pays and not rhetoric and false assertions.

There lies no envy in despelling the fakery of manufactured histories.

All the Abrahamic religions peddle a false and wholly unrealistic version of history.
Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 07, 2019
When billions throughout the world are keeping the Bible in their homes, my friend go and tell your stories to the gods!

Is there anything to back what you're saying? NO! yet i've got the Bible the world's most popular, most wide accepted and most distributed book in the history of man on this planet!
Sorry Professor amujale, it's simply your assertions against mine and nothing more!l cheesy

The only difference here is my own assertions are written everywhere you go, even the word EDUCATION today can't be singled out on it's own without the history of those carrying the Bible up and down!

Throughout the world, it has been engraved in the minds of people that the Bible has proved to be a vital part of civilization, 99% of those people mentioned above throughout the earth were schooled through institutions organized by carriers of the Bible.

So go and tell your miserable, unproductive and useless history to the gods! wink
Amujale:

My advice is for you to go and re-educate yourself regards history and free yourself from the falsities from within Abrahamic religions.

Again i point out the fact that you have failed to address the questions posed here and continue to veer off on a tangent.

All Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterintuitive.

Herbert McCauley, Amadu Bello, Obafemi Awolowo, Kwame Nkuruma, Nelson Mandela all served their people as Pan Africanist.

Many of their type will forever be engraved into the positive parts of African history.

These are the concepts and kind of understanding that pays and not rhetoric and false assertions.

There lies no envy in despelling the fakery of manufactured histories.

All the Abrahamic religions peddle a false and wholly unrealistic version of history.

Re: 66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube by Amujale(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Maximus69:

Is there anything to back what you're saying?

Due to the fact that your brain has been completely fried, you seem to have overlooked all the evidence and proof present on the thread.

I guess you will repond with content that has no relevance to these below:

1) Abrahamic religions peddle a false narrative on history
2) Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

3) The authors of Abrahamic religious text are dubious and untrustworthy.

4) The history of the Abrahamic religions are riddled with warmongery, stealing, looting and all the other activities of unbelievable violence they partook.

Maximus69:
The only difference here is my own assertions are written everywhere you go...

The Christian bible is litered with false assertions and vicious insinuations. The authors of the Christian bible are liars and fakers.

What i present here are indeed hard facts that have been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

All the content in my post are verifiable opposed to Abrahamic religious text that are wholly unverifiable.

Maximus69:
Throughout the world, it has been engraved in the minds of people that the Bible has proved to be a vital part of civilization, 99% of those people mentioned above throughout the earth were schooled through institutions organized by carriers of the Bible

Yet, the Christian bible is a weapon of mass destruction.

All the Abrahamic religions are a sham.

The Christian bible isnt the word of God, that is the biggest lie in all of Christiandom.

The christian bible is a Roman invention, and is the written works of liars and fakers.

Again, you have failed to address any of the questions my post raises instead you continue to make use of false assertions.

My advice you is to go and re-educate yourself with regards to the real history of our world and free yourself from the fakery from within Abrahamic religious text.

Humanity begins South of the Sahara and not in the middle of nowhere in a ficticious garden.

Adam isnt a name that originates South of the Sahara.

Eve isnt a name that originates South of the Sahara.

Africans existence predates Asians and Europeans in years that amount in their thousands upon thousands, another fact that goes further to prove the Abrahamic religious textual narrative as utterly false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Lie To Save A Life? / Do Atheists/humanists Have No Morals, Mr Anony? / FLIGHT MH 17: Another Pointer To The Non-existence Of God .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.