Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,586 members, 7,840,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (21340 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 12:25am On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
See this one. And you will turn around later to mock and slander muhammad hijab if he future debates is not sitting well with you. I know your type. So far, neither you nor sanpipita offered any solution. You hide your agenda but the other guy was bold enough to offer his solution that contraceptives and condoms are best solution.

Obviously his "solution" is meant to exploit young girls sexually. To mess up their lives and dump them. You however are just empty barrel.

Again, you should be ashamed of yourself to even post anything after reading tintingz's findings. Tintingz went to do some research and realized my point but you and sanpipita pigheadedly cling on. Let me remind you that screenshot I posted yesterday from paternity court's comment about a 27 years old guy who impregnated 16 year old girl is still valid. It is still up there. My question stands like yesterday. Why was he not arrested for sex with minor?. Instead he came to court to claim his baby.

You see what 27 yr old guy did?. That's exactly "solution" offered by the other guy. That's, to give them condoms and pills and use them for sex. Anyone try that with my daughter better dig his grave ready.

Are they legally married, is there any form of rape or abuse? If these are the case he will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 1:28am On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:

Are they legally married, is there any form of rape or abuse? If these are the case he will be arrested.
grin cheesy twist twist all the time.

What's the difference?.

Bro, it is double standards. My point is clear and proven all the time. It is you guys looking for holes. You reminded me of Judge Judy some 8yrs ago when a guy filled a lawsuit against his baby mama. The guy was 26, the girl was 17. After judge handed down her her judgement she said to the guy "you do realize she's minor?. Just because she looks older doesn't mean she's old enough to make decision".

Again, this guy was not arrested. This is why I told you guys earlier that I have more cases like this. You all can try harder but you can't get away. Your problem is that underage girl is too vulnerable to get pregnant (while married). But you don't have problem with her not married but pregnant. What exactly is the difference?.

What difference does it makes whether she marries or not with respect to pregnancy?. All these so called prochild rights group are bunch of predators. Their aim is to deposit contraceptives and condoms for these girls and use them. They eventually get pregnant and even abort pregnancy multiple times before turning 18. I ask again why can't they marry instead of fvcking around?. What you all failed to see is that those people that are promoting sex education, contraceptives and condoms are the very evil people behind moral disintegration. hese young girls are having baby fathers here and there before they even turn 20.

JeromeBlack or the other guy said if they marry at that young age they would have had about 6 kids before they turn 20. So?. Did he not watch paternity where a girl at 23 already have 6 kids by different baby daddies?.

The last one that brought her to paternity court was questionable. She thought her deceased boyfriend was her last child baby father. Even while in court she's already 3 months pregnant by another dude. Judge was speechless. She used her beauty to lure guys btw her legs and many many more like her are out there. Talk about "sex education".

Now imagine at 26, 6 kids and 6 month pregnant, at least 4 baby daddies. How old do you think she was when she had her first baby?. Guys, try to watch many of these programs and you get to see what I'm talking about. Don't watch any official news. They don't tell actual figures.

So if Muslims try to set things right by their law why are non-Muslims always act like they know any better?. I don't get it. They start screaming "child marriage" when in fact, theirs is worse?. It is clear that what they are against is marriage.

They see marriage as old fashion.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 4:23am On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
grin cheesy twist twist all the time.

What's the difference?.

Bro, it is double standards. My point is clear and proven all the time. It is you guys looking for holes. You reminded me of Judge Judy some 8yrs ago when a guy filled a lawsuit against his baby mama. The guy was 26, the girl was 17. After judge handed down her her judgement she said to the guy "you do realize she's minor?. Just because she looks older doesn't mean she's old enough to make decision".

Again, this guy was not arrested. This is why I told you guys earlier that I have more cases like this. You all can try harder but you can't get away. Your problem is that underage girl is too vulnerable to get pregnant (while married). But you don't have problem with her not married but pregnant. What exactly is the difference?.

What difference does it makes whether she marries or not with respect to pregnancy?. All these so called prochild rights group are bunch of predators. Their aim is to deposit contraceptives and condoms for these girls and use them. They eventually get pregnant and even abort pregnancy multiple times before turning 18. I ask again why can't they marry instead of fvcking around?. What you all failed to see is that those people that are promoting sex education, contraceptives and condoms are the very evil people behind moral disintegration. hese young girls are having baby fathers here and there before they even turn 20.

JeromeBlack or the other guy said if they marry at that young age they would have had about 6 kids before they turn 20. So?. Did he not watch paternity where a girl at 23 already have 6 kids by different baby daddies?.

The last one that brought her to paternity court was questionable. She thought her deceased boyfriend was her last child baby father. Even while in court she's already 3 months pregnant by another dude. Judge was speechless. She used her beauty to lure guys btw her legs and many many more like her are out there. Talk about "sex education".

Now imagine at 26, 6 kids and 6 month pregnant, at least 4 baby daddies. How old do you think she was when she had her first baby?. Guys, try to watch many of these programs and you get to see what I'm talking about. Don't watch any official news. They don't tell actual figures.

So if Muslims try to set things right by their law why are non-Muslims always act like they know any better?. I don't get it. They start screaming "child marriage" when in fact, theirs is worse?. It is clear that what they are against is marriage.

They see marriage as old fashion.

My premise is about why wasn't he arrested? Can you provide the source you read this from? If he's in a state and the guy impregnated her below the age of a minor he will be arrested, no escape, but if they are married but divorced or she's above minor in the state then the guy won't be arrested.

Now the reason I go against underage girls getting pregnant and giving birth is the health risk, they are at risk of VVF, young girls giving birth are at risk of this.

In the northern part of Nigeria where marriage with minors is common, they have the highest VVF patient in the country.

I think your argument is becoming ad nauseam, you still don't get what "sex education" is all about, sex education is to inform people about sex and human sexualities, it's not like those moral program that condemn people. Even in Islam where Muslim are taught about morality, we still see them doing bad things in the society.

Kindly get Informed and quit this ignorance you're displaying.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by usermane(m): 4:36am On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I'm very happy actually.

A lot of people actually read the debates that go on here.

Any unbiased person reading this thread would see that muslims like you are a disgrace to modern society.

Please, go and watch Mohammed hijab and learn how to argue sensibly. Mohammed Hijab is a Muslim philosopher who debates atheists.

Muhammad Hijab, Muslim philosopher? Man, you must have really low expectation of Muslims or poor appreciation for philosophy.
Debating ignorant people about Islam on the street and publishing a book for God's existence, doesn't make you a philosopher.

Is this not the man that justify wife hitting (Qur'an 4:34) with moral relativism? The man that can't see how hitting wives even with a tooth pick can provoke domestic violence even in the 7th century?

Only thing one can learn from Hijab is a bit of diplomacy in discourse. Respect for your opponents. But nothing else.

At the heart of it, this man is just a social media celebrity to Muslims. He, Ali Dawah, Dawah Man, these are cookie cutter Muslims who regurgitate the same flawed arguments by past scholars. Bunch of overzealous Muslims that live in the land of fasad, despite their religion prohibition against doing so, and seeking to make a name for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:01am On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:

My premise is about why wasn't he arrested? Can you provide the source you read this from? If he's in a state and the guy impregnated her below the age of a minor he will be arrested, no escape, but if they are married but divorced or she's above minor in the state then the guy won't be arrested.
go and arrest them. They are all fine now. My friend I talked about was 14, plus she was even under influence of drug abuse. Now her baby girl is grown and had two kids (2015) and (2018). The other one I'm talking about please go to YouTube and search paternity court. Watch as many as possible. You will see crazy cases of teen having babies. Judge Lake would say "babies having babies".

Now the reason I go against underage girls getting pregnant and giving birth is the health risk, they are at risk of VVF, young girls giving birth are at risk of this.
this may be propaganda at times. It is economy that you need to fix. By fixing economy I meant everything from basic social needs, standard healthcare etc. All the vvf will be history. I don't even hear vvf nonesense in America despite this kids having babies. I know it can be risky but they have babies. Period.

In the northern part of Nigeria where marriage with minors is common, they have the highest VVF patient in the country.
again it is propaganda. They keep saying North this north that instead of talking responsibilities and do the needful. Standard healthcare, f clean water, organic food, clean environment and all that. These are enough for healthy living. Your Nigerian govt is lazy.

I think your argument is becoming ad nauseam, you still don't get what "sex education" is all about, sex education is to inform people about sex and human sexualities, it's not like those moral program that condemn people. Even in Islam where Muslim are taught about morality, we still see them doing bad things in the society.

Kindly get Informed and quit this ignorance you're displaying.
I keep telling and giving you evidences but you insist I don't know what sex education is. All you need to do is watch Maury, paternity court etc. There are under 18 or teen pregnancy. Why is this difficult for you to understand?. I'm not saying sex education doesn't work at all. At the end of the day it is about the girl herself. This girls can't wait to turn 18. I'm not here to address what muslims do. We are not homogeneous people. People are free to do as they wish. I don't have time to post the videos. Go on YouTube and subscribe to paternity court if you want. To be honest, it is fair now compared to 2005. There were lots of teen pregnancy back then. Sex education is really something parents can teach kids. Funny part is that some of these girls lie to their older boyfriends about their age. They are 16, 17 and they tell you they are 21. As I said before, they can't wait to turn 18. What they actually teach is contraceptive pills and condoms. These girl walk around with condoms. You can say sex education works like that but condoms break. Pills also fail. They aren't guarantee. That's why these girls say their first pregnant was "accident".

This is another example. I think I talked about this earlier. I thought she was 23. She's actually 21. Read comment says she had her 3rd baby at 19. In that case at what age did she has her first baby?. Do the math. Read the comment.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:

As long as two consented adult enjoy it that way, then why do you have problem with it?
I actually do not have a problem with it, but would condemn it when they adopt the "in your face" attitude in their indulgence. In fact, some of us want the world to do more to normalise more vices grin grin.

To coin a phrase, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Therefore those who abuse drugs should be allowed to do so, provided they stay in their homes, those craving animals' arses should be given a pass to do so, in so far as it's their animal, exhibitionism should be encouraged, for no-one is forced to look, etc. In short let it be a free-for-all society, then some of us would appreciate the equality it more.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 6:53am On Jun 25, 2019
You can see another lady's testimony in the last screenshot. Most of them were underage when they started having kids. But I'm sure they have been sleeping around years before getting pregnant.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 7:00am On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:

Sexual orientation is not a choice. Being gay is not something they choose!

Probably not. Insanity is never a choice either, but when one suffers from it they seek treatment, medically or otherwise.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 7:44am On Jun 25, 2019
usermane:

Muhammad Hijab, Muslim philosopher? Man, you must have really low expectation of Muslims or poor appreciation for philosophy.
Debating ignorant people about Islam on the street and publishing a book for God's existence, doesn't make you a philosopher.

Is this not the man that justify wife hitting (Qur'an 4:34) with moral relativism? The man that can't see how hitting wives even with a tooth pick can provoke domestic violence even in the 7th century?

Only thing one can learn from Hijab is a bit of diplomacy in discourse. Respect for your opponents. But nothing else.

At the heart of it, this man is just a social media celebrity to Muslims. He, Ali Dawah, Dawah Man, these are cookie cutter Muslims who regurgitate the same flawed arguments by past scholars. Bunch of overzealous Muslims that live in the land of fasad, despite their religion prohibition against doing so, and seeking to make a name for themselves.

Abeg. Brother Hijab is trying. Compared to the other Muslim dawah clowns, he is more sensible.

Of course I don't agree with him but he is trying.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
You can see another lady's testimony in the last screenshot. Most of them were underage when they started having kids. But I'm sure they have been sleeping around years before getting pregnant.

Does the society support it? Does the law support it? Correct me but age of consent in the USA varies from 16 to 18.

Even the comments do not support underage sex.

But you are here using videos of people confessing to underage sex as if it is the norm. Do people not break laws? Are law breakers the definition of the law or the majority?

You re brain dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
Bye. I can see you changing story now that i brought underage marraige with consent. How about State that requires no parental consent?. Guy, leave other countries alone. Every country on earth has cultures. Stop trying to force what you think is right on others. For instance WWE is pretty much violent act but portrayed as sport and the entire world see nothing wrong with that. But in Nigeria you have what you called "ram fighting" sport, correct?. But if you try this in Western world you go to jail for animal cruelty. Ask Michael Vick and thank me later.

My point is, every culture is subjective. What you call underage is not elsewhere. Stop forcing your views on other. Humans are different. Quran says in surah Maidah

"To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation, but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."
Now I see. This is what brought the WWE issue up. You should have used MMA, UFC and boxing. There are other extremely violent sports out there.
The pay top dollars to see human beings hurt each other and see no cruelty in it but the moment two animals are set up to fight that's when they remember that the words "cruelty" and "violence" exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2019
aadoiza:

Is the arse a sexual organ?

No but it has a g spot. grin
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Lol
You really seem let down. You really hoped that I was a Muslim who shared your interest in Mohammed hijab. grin

This should.be a lesson for you. Try to broaden your horizon
I am an atheist that reads religious scripture and arguments.

You should try and see what atheists , Christians and other non muslims are about.

This should be a lesson for you. Try to broaden YOUR horizons. I dont care what you are lol. How is that my business ? I'm not empiree babes smiley. When islam asks us to educate ourselves, I took that very very seriously. Even when it took me away from the religion.

It's a logical assumption to make that you're Muslim if you watch Mohammad Hijab seeing that a majority of his viewers are Muslims.

I'm not a by force muslim. I've gone through phases where I have deferred in religion and belief. I actually dont know why atheists allow religion to take up so much of their life. I was never atheist but if I didnt believe in God, I just wouldn't care.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Does the society support it? Does the law support it? Correct me but age of consent in the USA varies from 16 to 18.

Even the comments do not support underage sex.

But you are here using videos of people confessing to underage sex as if it is the norm. Do people not break laws? Are law breakers the definition of the law or the majority?

You re brain dead
I hate your hypocrisy. It stinks.

"Does the society support it? Does the law support it?"

You have been cornered. Accept my facts and stop being one sided.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Empiree:
go and arrest them. They are all fine now. My friend I talked about was 14, plus she was even under influence of drug abuse. Now her baby girl is grown and had two kids (2015) and (2018). The other one I'm talking about please go to YouTube and search paternity court. Watch as many as possible. You will see crazy cases of teen having babies. Judge Lake would say "babies having babies".
You're not giving full details here, you don't expect me to just accept some half-baked story.

this may be propaganda at times. It is economy that you need to fix. By fixing economy I meant everything from basic social needs, standard healthcare etc. All the vvf will be history. I don't even hear vvf nonesense in America despite this kids having babies. I know it can be risky but they have babies. Period.

Do you think most of this underaged kids give birth naturally in the west?

again it is propaganda. They keep saying North this north that instead of talking responsibilities and do the needful. Standard healthcare, f clean water, organic food, clean environment and all that. These are enough for healthy living. Your Nigerian govt is lazy.

One of the responsibility is to educate and stop these adults in the northern Nigeria to stop marrying children, children not grown enough to have children, this will reduce VVF patients in that region.

And please these are serious cases happening not propaganda.

I keep telling and giving you evidences but you insist I don't know what sex education is. All you need to do is watch Maury, paternity court etc. There are under 18 or teen pregnancy. Why is this difficult for you to understand?. I'm not saying sex education doesn't work at all. At the end of the day it is about the girl herself. This girls can't wait to turn 18. I'm not here to address what muslims do. We are not homogeneous people. People are free to do as they wish. I don't have time to post the videos. Go on YouTube and subscribe to paternity court if you want. To be honest, it is fair now compared to 2005. There were lots of teen pregnancy back then. Sex education is really something parents can teach kids. Funny part is that some of these girls lie to their older boyfriends about their age. They are 16, 17 and they tell you they are 21. As I said before, they can't wait to turn 18. What they actually teach is contraceptive pills and condoms. These girl walk around with condoms. You can say sex education works like that but condoms break. Pills also fail. They aren't guarantee. That's why these girls say their first pregnant was "accident".
Can you tell me how else to educate children about sex education? What are the perfect ways?

Please don't tell me your religious view is the perfect way.

This is another example. I think I talked about this earlier. I thought she was 23. She's actually 21. Read comment says she had her 3rd baby at 19. In that case at what age did she has her first baby?. Do the math. Read the comment.
I think this paternal court thing are scripted.

Whatever the case, a full detail is needed, maybe a video link.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2019
aadoiza:

Probably not. Insanity is never a choice either, but when one suffers from it they seek treatment, medically or otherwise.
What are the causes of insanity, how does a mental Ill person behave?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2019
aadoiza:

I actually do not have a problem with it, but would condemn it when they adopt the "in your face" attitude in their indulgence. In fact, some of us want the world to do more to normalise more vices grin grin.

To coin a phrase, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Therefore those who abuse drugs should be allowed to do so, provided they stay in their homes, those craving animals' arses should be given a pass to do so, in so far as it's their animal, exhibitionism should be encouraged, for no-one is forced to look, etc. In short let it be a free-for-all society, then some of us would appreciate the equality it more.

A drug addict will not be in a mental good state, they are always aggressive and mostly violent.

I see people sleeping with animals as an abuse because they are not getting consent from these animals.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by true2god: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Abeg. Brother Hijab is trying. Compared to the other Muslim dawah clowns, he is more sensible.

Is this not the same Mohammed Hijab who was attacking David Wood (while his Muslim fans cheered him) after they have an agreement to respect each other before a debate? Is this not the same guy who refused to shake David Wood's hand after a debate? Is this not the same Mohammed Hijab who wanted to fight TY at the speakers corner last year when TY asked him to leave and that he never want to have a debate with him? Is this not the same Hijab who threatened to fight Sa Ra Garvey at speakers corner early last year? Is this not the same Hijab who police were called, last two month, for unlawfully occupying DCCI ministry property? Is this not the same Hijab, together with Ali Dawah, who came to Ghana last year telling the poor people that the British government and Christianity is bad and Islam is good while they claim to have British passport?

You know nothing about Mohammed Hijab.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2019
true2god:
Is this not the same Mohammed Hijab who was attacking David Wood (while his Muslim fans cheered him) after they have an agreement to respect each other before a debate? Is this not the same guy who refused to shake David Wood's hand after a debate? Is this not the same Mohammed Hijab who wanted to fight TY at the speakers corner last year when TY asked him to leave and that he never want to have a debate with him? Is this not the same Hijab who threatened to fight Sa Ra Garvey at speakers corner early last year? Is this not the same Hijab who police were called, last two month, for unlawfully occupying DCCI ministry property? Is this not the same Hijab, together with Ali Dawah, who came to Ghana last year telling the poor people that the British government and Christianity is bad and Islam is good while they claim to have British passport?

You know nothing about Mohammed Hijab.

Calm down oga.

Mohammed Hijab is trying. I know the guy is still a Muslim clown at the end but his debating style is very good.

I didn't know the guy came to Ghana. Abeg, do you have video of him.in Ghana?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by true2god: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Calm down oga.

Mohammed Hijab is trying. I know the guy is still a Muslim clown at the end but his debating style is very good.

I didn't know the guy came to Ghana. Abeg, do you have video of him.in Ghana?

The guy is a bigot. See his Ghana video, creating religious issue in a peaceful country; the hallmark of Islam. If this trend is not checked it might stoke a sectarian tension in a peaceful Ghana. This dude is a danger to societal peace and cohesion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQOtowV_kI
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:

A drug addict will not be in a mental good state, they are always aggressive and mostly violent.

I see people sleeping with animals as an abuse because they are not getting consent from these animals.
When people take downers they fall asleep right there. And drugs like Tramadol, when abused, give incredible strength to the abusers. It is what those mai kaya in the market use so that they can carry as many loads as possible. Many young men also use it nowadays for sexual enhancement.

On animals: I'm yet to see any of you ask for an animal's consent before killing it for food.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Saucyxo:

I actually dont know why atheists allow religion to take up so much of their life. I was never atheist but if I didnt believe in God, I just wouldn't care.

Really?

Are you aware that atheism is illegal in Saudi Arabia?

Are you aware that atheists are punished in northern Nigeria? Kept in asylums, ostracized and discriminated against by religious people?

Are you aware that atheists are seen as immoral satan worshippers by religious people?

Are you aware that atheists are less likely to win elections in religious countries?

You should understand that religion and religious people attack us without provocation. Understanding religion is key to survival.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
aadoiza:

When people take downers they fall asleep right there. And drugs like Tramadol, when abused, give incredible strength to the abusers. It is what those mai kaya in the market use so that they can carry as many loads as possible. Many young men also use it nowadays for sexual enhancement.
And you think it doesn't make them aggressive?

On animals: I'm yet to see any of you ask for an animal's consent before killing it for food.
I don't like killing animals.

But there are circumstances humans need to kill animals for survival.

But people screwing animals is a torture and abuse.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:
What are the causes of insanity, how does a mental Ill person behave?
We all have an idea how they behave. Even when one has OCD they are asked to seek help, and homosexuality is just as much a disorder, even worse. If not, how could a sane man see a Nicki Minaj but prefer to dig a Jay Z or a Lil Wayne for pleasure. Yuuuck
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
aadoiza:

We all have an idea how they behave. Even when one has OCD they are asked to seek help, and homosexuality is just as much a disorder, even worse. If not, how could a sane man see a Nicki Minaj but prefer to dig a Jay Z or a Lil Wayne for pleasure. Yuuuck
Lol, apart from the diversity in gays sexuality, what other problem do you have about them?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:
And you think it doesn't make them aggressive?

I don't like killing animals.

But there are circumstances humans need to kill animals for survival.

But people screwing animals is a torture and abuse.
No, it does not. I used to to know a guy who would finish a satchet of 100 or 200g of Tramadol on a sitting while playing PS. I have seen some many people abuse codeine and they become vegetables, so much that, even if they are tough guys on their days, anyone could beat them mercilessly.

People screwing animals is torture but killing them is not. OK.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:
Lol, apart from the diversity in gays sexuality, what other problem do you have about them?
What do you mean by diversity? I don't normally have problems with anyone, provided they can keep their nonsense to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:
You're not giving full details here, you don't expect me to just accept some half-baked story.
I'm not here to force anyone to believe it. I simply provided evidences. Take it or leave it

Do you think most of this underaged kids give birth naturally in the west?
twist again?. Now it is about if they gave birth naturally or not, abi?. Even many adults need CS. How's this important here?. They pregnant and gave birth. That's the point.

One of the responsibility is to educate and stop these adults in the northern Nigeria to stop marrying children, children not grown enough to have children, this will reduce VVF patients in that region.
Are there not teen pregnancy in other parts of the country?. Are there not teens and adult girls pregnant and have aborted pregnancy on several occasions?. Is this not even more detrimental to them?.

And please these are serious cases happening not propaganda.
so far the only solution which one of you provided here was to give them pills and condoms which has been proven 50/50 chance in the YouTube comments.

Can you tell me how else to educate children about sex education? What are the perfect ways?
wetin concern me with people. I know how I raise my kids. That's all that matters to me. If you want to give yours "sex education" they provided at school or community which turn them to hole lipsrsealed that's your prerogative.

I think this paternal court thing are scripted.
cheesy grin scripted because the comments are eye openers?. You watch too much official news. If you want real news go to the community and experience it directly just as I posted real evidences here.

Whatever the case, a full detail is needed, maybe a video link.
you are saying this despite evidences I provided and even told you to search on YouTube for yourself?. If this difficult for you?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sino(m): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
tintingz:
Humans are animals, we share some traits with animals.

We have evolve in our knowledge to know that Homosexuality is not a threat and it's part of sexual orientation. Homosexuals live like every other humans, they work, eat, have emotions and are intelligent, the only different is the sexual orientation which is not a threat. They deserve to be treated like humans reason some countries are now giving Homosexuals this human rights.

Or do you want them killed? For what exactly?

Yes Homosexuality is normal in this case, it's also normal in some society and no I'm not a gay why should I participated in the act?

Whatever the purported evolution, your reasoning can also be used to claim differently weird behaviours as normal such as incest, bestiality, necrophilia, coprophilia etc. So it is not enough that they are humans, and pose no threat! Remember, we are animals! And FYI, they do pose a threat!

That you are not gay is the reason for not willing to participate in a act that you consider to be normal speaks volume. What is the norm/normal for humans is the heterosexual orientation, anything other than that is not normal, thus it would be really awkward for normal humans to want to participate in such an act! Also, Scientifically/Biologically speaking, for humans, heterosexual is what is normal...

tintingz:

For normal to be effective it has to be intersubjective.

If you are in a country called Maddie where mad people live and have mad constitution, if you violate this mad laws, then you're not acting normal to them. That's how the society run.

You don't have to be like them, your subjective opinion doesn't count in their mad laws, if you have an opinion and want it to be heard, protest it till the large group of the people endorse it.

That is why I am here telling you that homosexuality is not normal, stop listening to mad people, and no matter how the madness spread, the fact still remain that Islam prohibits homosexuality!

tintingz:

I don't quite understand this part.

It means that you do not complain about other people's intersubjective normal! Since that is your opinion.

tintingz:

You and Muslims normality is dictated by a deluded ancient Arabia man that's said to be an illiterate that lived in the 7th century.

- Muslims 7th century normalities.

Killing gays is normal
Killing adulterers is normal
Beating wives is normal
Keeping slaves is normal
Killing apostate is normal
Sleeping with children below 10yrs is normal

- Western 21st century normalities.

Killing gays is not normal
Killing adulterers is not normal
Beating wives is not normal
Keeping slaves is not normal
Killing apostates is not normal
Sleeping with children below 18yrs is not normal

You can see how normal is intersubjective and somehow an illusion?

You know what is really funny is that you boast on here how you were a true Muslim that read and understood the religion, my question to you is, how many of the above did you participate in?! How many did your family who are still Muslims are doing now?! Let's take it from there...

But anyways, I will still burst your lies!

- Muslims 7th century normalities.

Killing gays is normal

Ans.: Gays are not killed for being gay, those who commit sin in an Islamic state openly, and are causing treasonable offenses with their sins are executed by the state, well, except they are insane!

Killing adulterers is normal

Ans.: Same as above, even though the evidences required to establish this is very difficult, and thus the punishment is meant to be a deterrent and those who fear for the punishment of the hereafter!

Beating wives is normal

Ans.: The best answer to you is a question I have already asked, I believe your father and mother (may Allah (SWT) Bless them) are good Muslims, you may wish to educate us on this further...

Keeping slaves is normal

Ans.: Before the West you are celebrating their 'evolved' reasoning, Islam had abolished slave trading systematically, Islam is the only religion that states the emancipation of slaves as an act of worship, and established equity and equality amongst slaves and masters....

Killing apostates is not normal

Ans.: Same answer as the first. By the way, you have been an apostate for how long?! how many death threats have you received from Muslims here?! And have you informed your family?! Perhaps they would kill you too?!

Sleeping with children below 10yrs is normal

Ans.: Islam states maturity, in fact such maturity that gives the woman the freedom to reject a marriage proposal! Again bro, bring examples from your Muslim family!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
true2god:
The guy is a bigot. See his Ghana video, creating religious issue in a peaceful country; the hallmark of Islam. If this trend is not checked it might stoke a sectarian tension in a peaceful Ghana. This dude is a danger to societal peace and cohesion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQOtowV_kI
grin truth hurts. He's exposing Christian Terrorist colonization of Africa. He's even nice enough to say "British Empire". He's so gentle with that. He's trying to open people's heart and mind to wake up and realized CHRISTIANITY was forced on them.
Stop your hypocrisy guy. David Wood has attacked muslims on several occasions. Muhammad hijab was just giving him his dose. Did you watch their debate in Queens, New York a while back?. He knocked out David Wood and he gave excuse why he was rude to David Wood. He said he would not talk like that to Mr. White and other evangelical Christians
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by usermane(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
JeromeBlack:

If you say so, I guess I'll let you be. But it highlight the society's lower expectation for Muslims on philosophy. To me, the true Muslim philosophers don't waste time debating existence of God, they see that this debate on an even playing field can never have a decisive victor.

Where the true Muslim philosophers occupy themselves is in the purging Islam of the fanatic thoughts and ideas Muslims inherited from their predecessors.

The likes of Tarek Fatah, Maajid Nawaz, Imam Tawhidi, Mufti Abu Layth al Maliki or Zuhdi Jasser. These are recommendable Muslims. Not someone like Hijab who can't get beyond archaic mentality like "the unbelievers are the enemies".
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
usermane:

If you say so, I guess I'll let you be. But it highlight the society's lower expectation for Muslims on philosophy. To me, the true Muslim philosophers don't waste time debating existence of God, they see that this debate on an even playing field can never have a decisive victor.

Where the true Muslim philosophers occupy themselves is in tackling the purging Islam of the fanatic thoughts and ideas Muslims inherited from their predecessors.

The likes of Tarek Fatah, Maajid Nawaz, Imam Tawhidi, Mufti Abu Layth al Maliki or Zuhdi Jasser. These are recommendable Muslims. Not someone like Hijab who can't get beyond archaic mentality like "the unbelievers are the enemies".

I know Maajid Nawaaz. I just pity the guy. He is trying hard to reform Islam but he gets death threats and hate from conservative muslims

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kano Suspends Eid-el-kabir Festivities Over COVID-19 / China Bans Ramadan For Muslim Students / Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.