Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (21158 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Saucyxo:

Like are you okay? Do you MR EMPIREE (I wont use your real name in this context) know it's wrong? Wrong is wrong is wrong is wrong. Like are you okay? America isn't my country. I dont care what they do there. My countries are where I focus on. There is an issue and rather than discussing how we fix it and progress you're here saying we have different cultures. Okay forget about America. Women in YOUR country are DYING because of lack of SEX EDUCATION.

The age of consent in the US is 16 like most countries. Nigeria barely has an enforced road policy never mind the 11year old disgusting age of consent it insinuates. Youre saying yes it's okay for 11year olds to have sex. But let's not education them on how to do it safely. To what extent ? Why ? So they should die ?

Why shouldn't looters go to jail lol. Like I dont see your point here.

I love Nigerian culture and I'm all for the preservation of it. But not when its detrimental. Not at the expense of little girls and little boys.
Education is a basic need. It's one of the most important step for any sort of progression. DUH
Guy, the so called education didn't work in a long time. Stop deceiving yourself. Like my friend said back in 2007, "education is bullshit" grin

What you guys need to do is force your govt to make provisions for them. You can not prevent human feelings. Tell them to fix the economy and provide provisions for every baby born in the country. That's what America does. They don't care if the girl is 12. They gonna take care of her and the baby one way or another. Their sex education is exactly what pushed these young girls to have sex to begin with. The term "sex education" is broad. The concept is not about preventing sex but preventing pregnancy and many other useful information but it doesn't prevent sex. That's my point.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
Guy, the so called education didn't work in a long time. Stop deceiving yourself. Like my friend said back in 2007, "education is bullshit" grin

What you guys need to do is forever to govt to make provisions for them. You can not prevent human feelings. Tell them to fix the economy and provide provisions for every baby born in the country. That's what America does. They don't care if the girl is 12. They gonna take care of her and the baby one way or another. Their sex education is exactly what pushed these young girls to have sex to begin with. The ten is broad. The concept is not about preventing sex but preventing pregnancy and many other useful information but it doesn't prevent sex. That's my point.

You need to be deported.

Dazs all. You're a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Saucyxo:

You need to be deported.

Dazs all. You're a terrorist.
Truth hurts so bad. cheesy
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
These guys here have problem. There is nothing wrong with educating teenage boys and girls about so called "sex education". I am not opposed to that. My point is do you actually think this is lasting solution?. Besides, what they called sex education is something good parents actually teach their children especially mothers to daughters. If you want sex education to work in nigeria, you first all need to bring your govt to book to fix basic needs of the citizens they serve. You can't just be teaching teens about teen pregnancy without some sort of "package".

Also, problem i have with many of you hypocritical people is that if someone posted a muslim man from Asia or middle east with a child or underage girl, you are quick to say this is "child abuse", "muhammad was pedophilia", "Islam allows it" etc. But when I posted a screenshot that you read with your own korokoro eyes, you said it is not a justification. Is it justification when you see picture of a mullah with a young girl and you quickly assumed they are married base on some false information or article written along with it?. This is hypocrisy. I posted screenshot above on purposes to expose this kind of nonsensical hypocrisy. The same thing happened years ago on this platform. I asked then and asked now why isn't this guy arrested for having baby with minor?. By definition of minor in the US, it is simply below 18 years of age. Yet, if you go by marriageable age by state, under 18 can marry depends on conditions attached like parent(s) consent in some state. Some State dont require parental consent. This is why they dont always arrest or prosecute a man whose girlfriend is underage. If All states in the US are not united under common marriageable laws, why do you think the entire world should view "underage" the same way?.

Google it yourselves. Marriageable age are different by state in the US. Not long ago, was it is not in UK or German where a 12yr old boy impregnated 10 or eleven year old girl. Please stop picking on this issue where it suits you. You can't condemn underage sex or pregnancy in asian, arab or nigeria but look the other side when same underage pregnancy in western world is presented. It is same implications. The difference is economy. Tell your govt to fix economy and stop whining.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I get the gist of what you are saying. But I disagree, don't confuse religion For philosophical structure.

Also, you are still making use of yoda-English
Religion was "philosophical structure" of its time. Since then some have worked really hard to impose the philosophical structure on the natural structure both on which the scientific structure was imposed. Now we're structurally going towards the digital structure and the quantum structure so to say.

Read it in yoda and you will understand.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
These guys here have problem. There is nothing wrong with educating teenage boys and girls about so called "sex education". I am not opposed to that. My point is do you actually think this is lasting solution?. Besides, what they called sex education is something good parents actually teach their children especially mothers to daughters. If you want sex education to work in nigeria, you first all need to bring your govt to book to fix basic needs of the citizens they serve. You can't just be teaching teens about teen pregnancy without some sort of "package".

Also, problem i have with many of you hypocritical people is that if someone posted a muslim man from Asia or middle east with a child or underage girl, you are quick to say this is "child abuse", "muhammad was pedophilia", "Islam allows it" etc. But when I posted a screenshot that you read with your own korokoro eyes, you said it is not a justification. Is it justification when you see picture of a mullah with a young girl and you quickly assumed they are married base on some false information or article written along with it?. This is hypocrisy. I posted screenshot above on purposes to expose this kind of nonsensical hypocrisy. The same thing happened years ago on this platform. I asked then and asked now why isn't this guy arrested for having baby with minor?. By definition of minor in the US, it is simply below 18 years of age. Yet, if you go by marriageable age by state, under 18 can marry depends on conditions attached like parent(s) consent in some state. Some State dont require parental consent. This is why they dont always arrest or prosecute a man whose girlfriend is underage. If All states in the US are not united under common marriageable laws, why do you think the entire world should view "underage" the same way?.

Google it yourselves. Marriageable age are different by state in the US. Not long ago, was it is not in UK or German where a 12yr old boy impregnated 10 or eleven year old girl. Please stop picking on this issue where it suits you. You can't condemn underage sex or pregnancy in asian, arab or nigeria but look the other side when same underage pregnancy in western world is presented. It is same implications. The difference is economy. Tell your govt to fix economy and stop whining.

You are trying hard to sound reasonable but your brain is still malfunctioning.

Oga, you are an expert in changing the subject and introducing straw men.

Underage marriage has nothing to do with the economy. It is a matter of law. Sharia law sees nothing wrong with underage marriage. UAE is not a poor country for instance.

Marrying below the age of consent is illegal in Europe and the USA. Stop trying to compare these western countries to your sharia ones.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You are trying hard to sound reasonable but your brain is still malfunctioning.

Oga, you are an expert in changing the subject and introducing straw men.

Underage marriage has nothing to do with the economy. It is a matter of law. Sharia law sees nothing wrong with underage marriage. UAE is not a poor country for instance.

Marrying below the age of consent is illegal in Europe and the USA. Stop trying to compare these western countries to your sharia ones.
Bye. I can see you changing story now that i brought underage marraige with consent. How about State that requires no parental consent?. Guy, leave other countries alone. Every country on earth has cultures. Stop trying to force what you think is right on others. For instance WWE is pretty much violent act but portrayed as sport and the entire world see nothing wrong with that. But in Nigeria you have what you called "ram fighting" sport, correct?. But if you try this in Western world you go to jail for animal cruelty. Ask Michael Vick and thank me later.

My point is, every culture is subjective. What you call underage is not elsewhere. Stop forcing your views on other. Humans are different. Quran says in surah Maidah

"To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation, but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:

We can't prevent people from having sex, especially teens the only way to reduce the risk of unnecessary pregnancy and STDs is to inform them about these things. Not educating teens about sex education is also part of bad economy.

The general marriageable age in U.S is 18yrs, in each state they have statutory exceptions that grant minors to marry which is parental consent with court license and some other things, and the spouses should not be 3 years age gap(not 15yrs girl marrying 30yrs above man) , age gap is protected in U.S.

Get your information right.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
Bye. I can see you changing story now that i brought underage marraige with consent. How about State that requires no parental consent?. Guy, leave other countries alone. Every country on earth has cultures. Stop trying to force what you think is right on others. For instance WWE is pretty much violent act but portrayed as sport and the entire world see nothing wrong with that. But in Nigeria you have what you called "ram fighting" sport, correct?. But if you try this in Western world you go to jail for animal cruelty. Ask Michael Vick and thank me later.
In WWE there are two people having consent to fight each other and they get paid, in ram fighting they don't get consent from these animals or do they?, it's an abuse.

Don't mix things up.

My point is, every culture is subjective. What you call underage is not elsewhere. Stop forcing your views on other. Humans are different. Quran says in surah Maidah
Yes every culture has subjective view of things reason there is no absolute morality.

But I can tell you marriage with underage is health risk when about to have children.

"To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation, but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."
This is meaningless.

Allah is testing what exactly? He knows what will happen if he allow these things to go down this road yet he made it so and want to punish people?

If he's merciful and all-knowing, he should have made the world a one nation, peaceful with an objective absolute law to save unnecessary drama but instead he said he made the nations differently with different laws and again want people to follow his laws in the Qur'an and again to test them but then he doesn't want this but somehow he allowed it.

It seems your God is suffering from a disorder.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
It seems your God is suffering from a disorder.

This alone is enough to eschew any direct reply to you. It doesn't worth it.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:

This alone is enough to eschew any direct reply to you. It doesn't worth it.
The way your God reason and behave is a symptom of a disorder.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Empiree:
So much about "underage girls" when the so called underage girls are in reality women. Yes, they may not mentally matured but they know how to fvck around?. Niggas please grin

This is America in the screenshot. After all, the so called "underage marriage" is not only about muslims. Besides, in the Muslim world they try to marry these young girls to avoid stories that touch. But these girls fvck around that brings so much paternity questions.

So why only girls? if a young male child bleeps around why isn't he married off to older women as such, marriage isn't solution to promiscuity if that's your whole point, many marriages are ridden by paternity mess, religion just messes up people with in silly ways
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2019
sanpipita:

So why only girls? if a young male child bleeps around why isn't he married off to older women as such, marriage isn't solution to promiscuity if that's your whole point, many marriages are ridden by paternity mess, religion just messes up people with in silly ways
So far you just talk talk talk but did not proffer solution. So far those with marriage bond have benefit (possibility of zero paternity questions). Of Course no marriage is perfect. I never said it is perfect solution for these teens.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sanpipita(m): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
So far you just talk talk talk but did not proffer solution. So far those with marriage bond have benefit (possibility of zero paternity questions). Of Course no marriage is perfect. I never said it is perfect solution for these teens.

I only responded to your illogical defense to religious approved pedophilla, the best solution we can give to teens is sex education and provide contraceptives not marry them out in name of avoiding promiscuity, some of these girls end up marrying thrice before they turn 20 with kids from different men, sounds a good plan I guess.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 12:58am On Jun 24, 2019
Yes, U.S are kinda hypocritical when it comes to child marriage, they condemn other countries for this but they practice it in their country. Child marriage is mostly practiced by religious people in the country reason the law still hold in some state.

But where it becomes different is, in U.S the practice is not common and not something they are proud to publicized and promote/encourage but in many Asia and Africa countries they do it with pride using cultures and religion to support it.

Whatever it's, each countries has it laws and cultures and there's nothing one can do until these laws are re-visited.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 1:45am On Jun 24, 2019
sanpipita:

I only responded to your illogical defense to religious approved pedophilla, the best solution we can give to teens is sex education and provide contraceptives not marry them out in name of avoiding promiscuity, some of these girls end up marrying thrice before they turn 20 with kids from different men, sounds a good plan I guess.
so they can have sex around to please men but can't marry, right?. What type of fvckrry is that?. Marriage is the best solution. To "provide teens sex education and provide contraceptives". What a load of crap. This is child sex abuse. You do this so you can have unlimited sex as you want with them. After you finished with their yansh by the time they turn 20 and you are ready to settle down you opt for "clean lady" because you can't take these ladies you gave sex education and contraceptives to your mama because they are whores. I know the drill. I know how it works.

This is the way non muslims think. They use these young girls for sex in the name of "they are too young to marry" but they aren't too young to fvck around right?. Rubbish.

You do that rubbish by my girls, guy, your family will pay heavy price. This bullshit you still do in 2019. I remembered in the 90s when CHRISTIAN men would befriend Muslim girls and got them pregnant on purpose. The whole idea was to have CHRISTIAN babies. Imams had to issue fatwa not to give them their daughters in marriage to those guys. But unfortunately CHRISTIANs know that men have upper hand. That if they can't claim the girls they can claim their babies. That's how they got away with it back then. You guys still have this evil idea now. I'm gonna forward this warning to people to watch out for these sexual predators using ladies they aren't ready to marry. You use them for your pleasures and dump them when you are about to settle down. To hell with your solution. Is this NONSENSE your religion or atheism reaches you?. What a load of crap.

Islam recommended marriage. Why is it so difficult to marry instead of giving them stupid sex education and stupid pills for your pleasures?. You guys are so greedy. Only idiots fall for this trash. Sex education my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 1:46am On Jun 24, 2019
So you can reason like this but you talked rubbish earlier? You think I didn't know what I was talking about?. Smh
tintingz:
Yes, U.S are kinda hypocritical when it comes to child marriage, they condemn other countries for this but they practice it in their country. Child marriage is mostly practiced by religious people in the country reason the law still hold in some state.

But where it becomes different is, in U.S the practice is not common and not something they are proud to publicized and promote/encourage but in many Asia and Africa countries they do it with pride using cultures and religion to support it.

Whatever it's, each countries has it laws and cultures and there's nothing one can do until these laws are re-visited.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 2:59am On Jun 24, 2019
tintingz:
In WWE there are two people having consent to fight each other and they get paid, in ram fighting they don't get consent from these animals or do they?, it's an abuse.

Don't mix things up.

Yes every culture has subjective view of things reason there is no absolute morality.

But I can tell you marriage with underage is health risk when about to have children.

This is meaningless.

Allah is testing what exactly? He knows what will happen if he allow these things to go down this road yet he made it so and want to punish people?

If he's merciful and all-knowing, he should have made the world a one nation, peaceful with an objective absolute law to save unnecessary drama but instead he said he made the nations differently with different laws and again want people to follow his laws in the Qur'an and again to test them but then he doesn't want this but somehow he allowed it.

Dont even bother hes sick. Btw WWE is acting and I've watched a bullfight several times in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 3:13am On Jun 24, 2019
Saucyxo:

Dont even bother hes sick. Btw WWE is acting and I've watched a bullfight several times in Spain.

As some point they never seriously got injured seriously, hurt themselves or death as a result? Ask Owen Hart and thank me later undecided
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 3:15am On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
As some point they never seriously got injured seriously, hurt themselves or death as a result? Ask Owen Hart and thank me later undecided

Actors don't her hurt abi? Accidents do not happen?

Abegi. You cannot reason.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 3:35am On Jun 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

AT ALLLLL!!

Owen Hart died on May 23, 1999, due to injuries suffered following an equipment malfunction and subsequent fall from the rafters of Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Missouri, United States, during his ring entrance at the WWF's Over the Edge pay-per-view event

Ordinary google we all have access to oo. Equipment malfunction and he fell.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 4:28am On Jun 24, 2019
tintingz:
Oh now it's codeine.
Codeine no be drugs? Abi den no ban am?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 4:39am On Jun 24, 2019
JeromeBlack:

you sound like you are missing a tooth cheesy grin
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2019
tintingz:
What if they believe drinking from the mouth is a taboo and not normal, they enjoy drinking through the nostril?
Oga, there are normal things we do and each part of our bodies is meant for certain things. So you can't go on creating what is not.
For example: legs are meant for walking, jugging, running, etc, but if you choose to do all of those with your head, however convenient it might be for you, it would be abnormal and you'd also be exposed to risks, just as would be drinking with your nostrils or trying to stuff eba through your ear canal.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 5:04am On Jun 24, 2019
sarahade:

The guy has issues. I'm sure he takes tramadol and codeine.
You no get sense. A frigging ne'er-do-well like you has been advocating for an abomination, and no-one has accused you, dodo, of having issues or having homosexuality in your bloodline.

At least, now, everyone can see the dishonesty in this bloody numskull. The dweeb has been sulllying nature with her shameful clamour for an abnormality. Ask the miserable thing why she supports one abnormality but not others she'd go on spouting drivel about her entire family being a flipping junkie because her dysfunctional brain can only disgorge puerility.

Shameless hypocritical tatterdemalion!!
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 5:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
Accidents happen , bro. Haven't you see where kids are playing and one of them break several bones?
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 5:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
So you can reason like this but you talked rubbish earlier? You think I didn't know what I was talking about?. Smh
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 5:22am On Jun 24, 2019
tintingz:

Contradictions all over.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Accidents happen , bro. Haven't you see where kids are playing and one of them break several bones?
I am trying to mess with their head
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 6:13am On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
I am trying to mess with their head
Ok
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2019
Empiree:
Lol, like I said it's not common in U.S and not something they encourage, it's base on statutory exceptions, religious people are the ones practicing it. The general age for marriage is 18yrs in U.S.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:12am On Jun 24, 2019
aadoiza:

Contradictions all over.
Where?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Islam Forbids Boyfriends And Girlfriends / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? / Occult Activities Of The Jinn.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.