Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions (10143 Views)

South Africa High Court Rejects Zuma’s Bid To Delay Sentence / Trump Wants To Delay The 2020 Elections In US / Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by Kendumazy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
nigeriapenmedia:

READ MORE HERE: http://topmag.pw/2019/06/10/white-house-budget-chief-officially-looks-to-delay-huawei-restrictions/

I will sit with a glass of wine and watch the foolish Trump make a big fool of himself once again. America now has a typical third world president. They now can feel what we feel. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by ojuu4u(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
All of wailers wailing in previous post that Huawei will collapse pls comment

You guy will sit down inside room and be writing gibberish and ass licking Trump as if he is a Almighty, the world/ life is a "give and take. When a leader talks, there are a lot of politics underneath and a follower must look before he leaps if not, he would fall yakata for propaganda thinking his defending a leader with good intention

5 Likes

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by tolexy007(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
marvin906:
na iPhone I just dey pity Sha..
those niggas are sitting ducks..
I don't really know how this will end buh what am sure of is this is gonna bite the US hard one way or the other

US is not gonna feel anything, Na Huawei go suffer.... But wait, y people dont complain wen China perpetrate evil but always complain wen US retaliate.. nobody cry foul play wen China ban thier peolp from Using Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc even Amazon and Uber, But dey are always ready to force thier own product on you. China knows how to cheat, one of the d reason I hate dem...
Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by riches4me(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Saltybear:

Firstly the whole Google is in danger rumor was spread by the same company to look non partisan so it doesn't look like they backed the USA government or that they didn't suffer from this

But as an adult do some. Research and look at it deeply .Google will not suffer in any way from this man on Huawei

China is a large Android market yes but even then most Chinese phones have their own spoofed andriod version , it's never stock os

To say this would affect Google is a rumor spread by uninformed people
Sorry, I'm forced to ask you this question "what class are u?". when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable. you perform better when u have ur back against the wall and you are not willing to let go. Sorry again, use this thing called brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by tolexy007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
ojuu4u:
All of wailers wailing in previous post that Huawei will collapse pls comment

You guy will sit down inside room and be writing gibberish and ass licking Trump as if he is a Almighty, the world/ life is a "give and take. When a leader talks, thre are a lot of politics underneath and if you don't study it very carefully, you will just fall yakata thinking you are defending ur leader with good intention

everybody is entitled to initial gra gra...just wait and see
Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
riches4me:

Sorry, I'm forced to ask you this question "what class are u?".when the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable. you perform better when u have ur back against the wall and you a not willing to let go. Sorry again

It's a free world son no need to apologise

PS: you made no sense in that comment

But what do I know though grin

2 Likes

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by gnykelly(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
tolexy007:

US is not gonna feel anything, Na Huawei go suffer.... But wait, y people dont complain wen China perpetrate evil but always complain wen US retaliate.. nobody cry foul play wen China ban thier peolp from Using Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc even Amazon and Uber, But dey are always ready to force thier own product on you. China knows how to cheat, one of the d reason I hate dem...

I really appreciate your ignorance...

China didn't ban Google and Facebook. They left because they couldn't cope with Chinese law.

1 Like

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by tolexy007(m): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
gnykelly:

I really appreciate your ignorance...

China didn't ban Google and Facebook. They left because they couldn't cope with Chinese law.

now I know most u supporting China have no knowledge of anything only comment because of ur hatred against US.... I rest my case.
Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by Bamz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Iblad0994:

America market strategy is mostly innovation, but Chinese believe in process improvement which to me is part of the growth of Chinese manufacturers.

I always thought innovation and process improvement were semantically equivalent. Process improvement means refining the way a service or product is made by leveraging effective and efficient practices while innovation is creating something novel or groundbreaking.

smiley

1 Like

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by 400billionman: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
When people are calling your name so much like this, you are doing well my brother. Huawei..

1 Like

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by Studyinchina200(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
Those Americans don’t even like your black ass lol
Studyinchina200:
Lol stop hating

Most of their consumers are from Asia and Africa.

1 Like

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by shogz89: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
tolexy007:

now I know most u supporting China have no knowledge of anything only comment because of ur hatred against US.... I rest my case.
China didn't ban them.. They left because they couldn't comply with china's censorship law..
Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by Sirwallace(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
tolexy007:
at last na Huawei go suffer last last. all this dey are doing are just initial gra gra, just giv dem few months by time dey release another fone series and nobody look their market, what happen to Zte will surely happen to dem... well let dem struggle first. as for me I will rather let's American Goggle or android have my privacy than a communist country like China....

That makes america saint right? Invading and sanctioning other countries all the name of national security.

1 Like

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by omoluka: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
People comment on topics they know little or nothing about
Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by maasoap(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
tolexy007:
at last na Huawei go suffer last last. all this dey are doing are just initial gra gra, just giv dem few months by time dey release another fone series and nobody look their market, what happen to Zte will surely happen to dem... well let dem struggle first. as for me I will rather let's American Goggle or android have my privacy than a communist country like China....

For Huawei, it is more than release phones. I think you need to read more about the company. Lol

2 Likes

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by DemonInSiege: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I will sit with a glass of wine and watch the foolish Trump make a big fool of himself once again. America now has a typical third world president. They now can feel what we feel. grin grin

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by DemonInSiege: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

UNDER YOUR PRESIDIOT

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by OhiOfIhima: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ayoefa:
TRAMP go chicken out at the end of the day.

My thought in like manner.
Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by xjiggy: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
For those who think Google will not be affected, you don't understand the market yet. These companies all rely on each other. The rise of Android led to the rise of gmail. Now imagine if an alternative os springs up that do not need gmail for activation? Google use their os to push all their products just as iPhone use their os to push their products. Over 80% of smartphone sold worldwide are Android and of this percentage, Chinese phone companies have over 50%. Imagine all these Chinese phones now running a different os. That aside, chipsets companies rely on these phone companies for survival. Snapdragon, Intel and Co will suffer set backs if these Chinese companies decide to buy from other countries. It's all a synergy. Everybody needs everybody

2 Likes

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by after7: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
Where does Europe stand in this brouhaha?
Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by hermesprogidy(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
Trump is a chicken, he only has braggado when it comes to financially challenged entities like Palestine. Just call his bluff and watch him cave like melting wax. See him caving to Mexico like a tired prostitute.

1 Like

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by hermesprogidy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Iblad0994:
This is what I keep saying, Trump always think everything can be done by Americans only and sometimes he takes decision without thinking through it. That was how he was trying to evict international students without knowing that they carry out the major research in US universities and the core American most times prefer course or project options.

Trump will lift the sanction soon and start telling his base that he got a better deal, that’s what he just did with the tariff imposed on Mexico goods.

This will deal a fatal blow on the military and even private institutions because they have to start looking for alternative to Huawei technologies and this can be tough to achieve Caz they gotta go through a lot of change process.

For sure, Huawei will feel the heat of the sanction and their market will slow down for a bit, but trust me they will bounce back.

Let’s take a case of the Africa market for example, I can remember that Techno N3 was part of the devices that killed blackberry in Nigeria, that was when Android was able to install BBM, and a lot of people started shifting towards techno which eventually killed the market of blackberry and even started competing with Samsung at some point.

China may not be innovators, but they are crazy competitors, people keep saying OS that competes with android will die, but the Chinese competitions is always different, those guys are crazy.

America market strategy is mostly innovation, but Chinese believe in process improvement which to me is part of the growth of Chinese manufacturers.

Just like Napoleon said “China is a sleeping giant. Let her sleep, for when she wakes she will move the world”

Trump is an idiot. See him caving to Mexico anyhow and lying that he got a non existent deal from a non existent negotiation. Just glad the Chinese leader isn't as moronic as Trump. What would become of the American tech industry if he bans supply of rare earth metals to American companies?

1 Like

Re: White House Budget Chief Officially Looks To Delay Huawei Restrictions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
DemonInSiege:

UNDER YOUR PRESIDIOT
I am saying it a second time on nairaland, "When you start comparing an American president with a third world president, you know there is a problem".

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Than 2,000 Pro-Palestinian Protesters Arrested Across US Campuses / US Secession Petitions Filed For 50 States / African Union Suspends Burkina Faso Over Military Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.