Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire (39060 Views)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire / #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by notymforluv: 1:12am On Jun 12, 2019

Twitter users have expressed outrage after APC Nigeria shared a tweet where they referred to Honorable member Linda Onyechi Ikpeazu as "pretty female PDP Honorable from Anambra."

Twitter users accused APC of being sexist by referring to other Honorable Members by their names while reducing the woman to her physical attributes.

"She has a name", "say her name," web users said as they condemned APC for the tweet.

Below are some Twitter reactions:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/see-this-tweet-from-apcnigeria-about.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by notymforluv: 1:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by MVLOX(m): 5:33am On Jun 12, 2019
seriously ayam not understanding.... can we just allow this pple settle down to work and forget all dis Mumu arguments and bickering....

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by mknigeriagreat: 5:34am On Jun 12, 2019
Painful for PDP. It was a very sweet one for me after that professorial nomination by jubrin and now finally nailed by that pretty PDP lady. Wailers una go die o.

Sorry PDP i was to write.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by yerokunphilips: 5:37am On Jun 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Painful for PPD. It was a very sweet one for me after that professorial nomination by jubrin and now finally nailed by that pretty PDP lady. Wailers una go die o.
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by aolawale025: 5:39am On Jun 12, 2019
Far more respectful to have mentioned her name. She has an identity and this is not a beauty show

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by shugabasbn: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Wasting of time. Sign of noise makers

3 Likes

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by helinues: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Probably the handler wasn't sure of her name

2 Likes

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by Holamic: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2019
I dey like ham.. As my people from the north go talk. Pretty funny ;DI dey like ham.. As my people from the north go talk. Pretty funny
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by femi4: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2019
She is a female and pretty ....nothing disrespectful there

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by jabor4Naija(m): 6:23am On Jun 12, 2019
The twitter handler made a terrible mistake and at dis time where everything is scrutinized makes everything worse. I trust apc as always not to say anything as usual

3 Likes

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by rusher14: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2019
It was deliberate.

Anyway, She was once Miss Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by hisexcellency34: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2019
Rubbish
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2019
The world is getting very complicated by the day undecided

Isn't she pretty?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by moriss33(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2019
May what you wish others not return to you and your generation. Stop Hating and drink some cold kunu....you go dey alright las las
PFRB:

It is not a mistake. Slaves never get names.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by anochuko01(m): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2019
Una cup of tea... Las las they would all chop money nii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
What a news!!

No be only set Twitter on fire.... na throw bomb for Twitter headquarters.

Oshisko!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by loredana730: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by emeijeh(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
I can't believe some Nigerians sat all day in front of their TVs watching these thieves yesterday.

Stupid country

Fire ko, Reverend King ni

3 Likes

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by jesmond3945: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2019
Nigerians and mediocrity. The same politicians that dont give a flying Bleep about you na the ones una carry for head as gala. Tufiakwa.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by Topmaike007(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2019
Them don come again any little Dem go use am talk
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by Osnami: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2019
where is the fire?
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by nzeobi(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Painful for PDP. It was a very sweet one for me after that professorial nomination by jubrin and now finally nailed by that pretty PDP lady. Wailers una go die o.

what is the name of your representative in the house.
continue throwing social media banters That Won't improve your life

2 Likes

Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by semyman: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2019
Irrelevancy seeking relevance
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by Myself2(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

You are wrong dude ??
PDP didn't send her to second that motion,,,,so if anything PDP will be laughing at her now that "See ya life,,,serves you right,,,,you thought you could dine with the devil(APC) and not get some devilish treatment" ?
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by GTFOH: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Lol see Methuselah
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by Nerro042: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2019
The woman is quite pretty though
Re: APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire by ArchAngelos999: 8:11am On Jun 12, 2019
watching the proceedings yesterday, I said it in my mind that she was pretty. however it was wrong for apc to make such a tweet

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.