Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

What's The Ruling On This? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's The Ruling On This? (365 Views)

The Ruling On A Woman Sleeping Alone, Apart From Her Husband, In A Separate Room / The Ruling On Urinating While Standing / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Ruling On This? by Softcash(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
I don't know why all this is happen in front of my face, but maybe to learn more about deen.

Just now after while observing salat Zuhr, it was not the initial Jammah I meant but their still this man hold another Jammah so I joined. While observing the last Rakah of the Salat some people enter and stay behind without joining after the sallam they form their own Jammah. Please what's the ruling this?
Re: What's The Ruling On This? by Empiree: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
They should have joined and formed jummah behind you. Either way, there is no problem.

Yours and theirs are valid.

(1) (Reply)

Dua To Protect Yourself Against Evils Of The Night. / Dr Jabir Sani Maihula Launches Three Islamic Books / Punishment For Rape In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.