Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) (37527 Views)

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nollywoodlive22: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2019
#Nolly TV Africa News

Meet 21-years-Old Female Bayelsa Professional Barber With So Much Passion with extra Ordinary skills

Just as the conventional saying goes, 'What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better'. Yes, I met an inspiring young female Bayelsan who passionately and patiently doing well as a proffessional barber. She is in her 21 and love what she's doing and also have the determination of owning a bigger and better Barbing salon in Bayelsa or any part of the country.

My discussion with her shows that, she is unique and different from every other young ladies around. She never allowed anything distract her from becoming a better and responsible woman in life even as she awaits admission into the university.

Here is 21-years-old Agbori Better's views.

SEE HER WORDS:

''It all started when the thought of becoming a different person and be financially independent as a person flooded my mind. And the idea came of what unique thing I should do as a person to make a living and become outstanding in it.

So, the idea of becoming a barber came. I smiled to myself and embraced it with passion. So, I went for the training in Yenagoa, October 2015 and it lasted for 6 months, and today, I work, earn a living as a barber no matter how small it could be sometimes''.

When asked, what inspired her to become a barber, she said, ''I was very much happy when the idea came. I fell in love immmediately. You know it is not normal taking what is conventional known as men's work. And also knowing that men are the ones to patronise you. So, it is something out of the box, but I love it.'' so she said.
So, what's your daily experience with your male customers?

''Well, it is normal, nothing different from the normal relationship with other persons. So, I relate with them very well and try all my best to maintain barber-customer-relationship''.
What's your dream as a female barber in the next few years?

''Honestly, I want to really take my barbing career to the next level, where I would have my own place and in a very good location. Not just that, but also equip it with the latest items for the comfortability of my customers. It will be the best place where every thing you need will be avaliable, in the case of hair treatment, nice cut, other things relating to hair one would ever think of. I would also love to train other girls who would love to toll same lane''.
What's your view of young ladies who are liabilities to men?

''I don't see any reason why young lady should be liability to a man when she has legs and two hands. Growing up I never thought of depending on a man for my upkeep and other basic things. I like working to put food on my table and as well support my family in any little way I could. So, my advise for the young ladies is to channel their strength in what they can do to better their lives and that of their family. In so doing, the chances of men taking advantage of sleeping with you reduces.''
I was so amazed for the first time, a lady with so such determination to be outstanding in this profession. Ofcourse, she gave me and my son a niece cut.

My view and recommendation is that she should be either assisted or sponsored to make her dream a reality.

Here is her contact, should you think of patronising or assisting her dream project;
Agbori Better
Barbing Shop, opposite Hon Williams Ofoni Crescent, along old Assembly Quarters Road, off Azikoro Road, Ekeki, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Facebook: Agbori Better
See More Photos here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Rednaxelot: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
I know guys will rush this lady’s salon to barb their hair.

Some guys will even pretend as if they are dozing while barbing and hit their heads on the lady’s boobs

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2019
And some people will tell me that some jobs are for male and some for female. What an awful stereotype.

Keep going girl cool weldone.

Just be good at what you do smiley

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Jmk9292(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
There is dignity in labour..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by babasolution: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
nigerian women are gradually loosing their feminity and becoming botched,due to over education and over work

4 Likes

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Exempted: 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Wow....
She is good at what she does. Better than most guys here in Port-Harcourt.
They are just annoying.....

14 Likes

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
I know so many sexxxx staved boys that will rush that salon just to get their hopes up, choi if only women can take more of these opportunities this country go better and we have less women visiting business centres named churches grin

8 Likes

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2019
Some men will go there even when they have no strands of hair on them.

They can barb their skin.
Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nollywoodlive22: 7:12am On Jun 13, 2019
Lols
Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Enn214(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2019
cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Mateen1000: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2019
She looks 32

1 Like

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by ablelin: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
Well done dear, God bless your hustle, I have always known Nigerians are not lazy, that could have only been a fallacy of hasty generalization, Nigerians can do anything to make money, I mean anything to keep body and soul together, that few of the youths are into dirty things doesn't make the whole dough bad after all, once again, God bless your hustle dear, there is at least one or two things everyone can do to make money, just scared that when we all are doing something, we won't have time to question the government or protest just like now that we are all too busy....

2 Likes

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by BabaO2: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
Is that not iheanacho? cool
Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by satowind(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
May God save this country from this kind news
Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by lathrowinger: 9:39am On Jun 13, 2019
Thats my profession as well. My office is located @ BIGHUB PLAZA, house 1, 2nd avenue, before phcn office, Gwarimpa Abuja. Visit our instagram page @Hrazorcut. Thank you angry

4 Likes

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
so my prick go just dey charge anyhow , nonsense
Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by SuperBlack: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
Nice One
Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
All these people above talking trash about men rushing to that place to Barb their hair ni angry angry angry

The kind of my dad won't allow any woman touch his hair/head apart from my mom in any form... Argue with yourself and definitely not me

6 Likes

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by dinocy(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2019
Alot of girls are doing the same thing in Benin city.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by comradee1248: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2019
Waiting for Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by iammo(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2019
cool

she would soon buy benz
Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2019
Rednaxelot:
I know guys will rush this lady’s salon to barb their hair.

Some guys will even pretend as if they are dozing while barbing and hit their heads on the ladies boobs
Speaking from experience LMAO

1 Like

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Tchange1(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2019
SLAY QUEENS PLEASE LEARN

1 Like

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by mosho2good: 9:41am On Jun 13, 2019
Dear young Man
If you want to progress in life, you need to avoid these kind of ladies... "I'm hungry, get me KFC, nandos, or buy me a phone or airtime" type of lady...
Instead find yourself a "Did you eat, or you want me to cook something for you, can I help you with it" type of a lady...
How fast you progress as a man depends on a type of a woman by your side. A good woman is an INVESTMENT.... A bad woman is a BILL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Taiyescott(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2019
She definitely not 21.. but kudos all the same..

2 Likes

Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2019
Good for her
Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by AjalaJ(m): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2019
What a man can do..... You know the end.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Agbori Better: Professional Female Barber In Bayelsa (Photos) by Pwansunrise: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2019
There is dignity in Labour well done girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Cake A Nairalander Made (photos) / Jobs Threatened By Robots / PDMS, Piping Designers And Piping Engineers: Lets Connect Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.