Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) (58460 Views)

Meet Peniel, A Female Barber In Abuja / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) / Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by MikePhilly(m): 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
WCW: Meet Hairports Female Barber, How much would You Pay.

Edited by KvngIvanTheTerrible for Plugcentralhub
Introduction.

Arguably Iju's hotspot for hottest exports in talents, music and diversity across town, Hairport Unisex Salon boasts of top hair care & service by the most skillful barbers/ stylists in Lagos.

Meet
Ojo Oluwadamilola Abosede- dark skinned beauty and buxom addition to the Hairport crew, proudly trained by the competent duo of Hayzed and Drey.

During this brief montage, Damilola is captured on tape brilliantly tending the hair of a customer who stepped into Hairport for a first class cut with shades of tint.

Watch Damilola in action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcVt6kyQZ-k

@hairportunisexsalon
@ife_faji

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by dawnomike(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
She is doing well...

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by longetivity(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
she's my girlfriend

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Queenslander(f): 3:36am On Dec 24, 2020
longetivity:
she's my girlfriend
who asked you? undecided smh

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 4:05am On Dec 24, 2020
She's a barber. So?

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Kwealthhoney(f): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2020
Very nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by kenzysmith: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2020
sharp girl easy way to catch big client when others are standing by the road side anty busy they do her own for shop she can't fool us u went to wash d makeup on your face just to do the vedio . we know the scope

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Freestainworld(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Good hustling spirit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by GodWrites: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2020
This deserves FP, not these nonsenses I keep seeing.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Onyenna(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2020
kenzysmith:
sharp girl easy way to catch big client when others are standing by the road side anty busy they do her own for shop she can't fool us we know the scope

Reminds me of a girl that used to work at my aunt’s restaurant...... We never knew she was busy sharing her number to top customers(clients)......

NB: I’m NOT in any way suggesting that this barber girl does same thing mbok...... Just that the above statement reminds me of what happened at my aunt’s restaurant(and how she managed to make as much as 30 grand a night)...... I’ll head to romance section later to open a thread on it......

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Havilah9779: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Queenslander:
who asked you? undecided smh
Lol.Let him be proud of her in peace now...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by black9: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:

Reminds me of a girl that used to work at my aunt’s restaurant...... We never knew she was busy sharing her number to top customers(clients)......

NB: I’m NOT in any way suggesting that this barber girl does same thing mbok...... Just that the above statement reminds me of what happened at my aunt’s restaurant(and how she managed to make as much as 30 grand a night)...... I’ll head to romance section later to open a thread on it......

Bad Guy. Lol. Women don show you pepper.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by sugacoatedmouth(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Pls can she BARB Cork too

I want her to do home delivery service for me

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by MikePhilly(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2020
longetivity:
she's my girlfriend

How long have you been dating her angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by slawormiir: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

The environment looks like that movie called "barbers shop"

If you a niggarrrr and you know that movie then you must be a real niggarr

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by GOTVee: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2020
sad This is why I love the biblical old testaments with it's strict rules similar to the tenets of Islam. The mosaic law practiced back then is needed right now to forbid this type of abomination. Why should a woman you are not married to touch your hair and romance your body in the guise of barbing? 98% of men going to such salon are going there to have an erection. It's morally and scripturally wrong and the Bible admonishes we Christians to forbid fornication and adultery. You will never see a Muslim lady barbing men, why can't we Christians learn from them? Only God knows how strict I would have been if I wasn't a born again Christian sad

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by ipobarethieves: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
cool imagine resting Ur head on that soft 2 balls and sleep while she barb wink.Men hair stylist and now lady barber. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Omihanifa: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Who this one dey deceive with her tight jumpsuit

Something way everybody know as e dey go cheesy

Female barber indeed undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by nanauju(f): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Robertgreene1(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
is that all...
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
Real feminism, confirm

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by biden123(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2020
LA talk LA bend.
The girl ugly excess lipsrsealed

I know she's from somewhere in the west

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by DexterousOne(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:

Interesting

1 Like

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by jimmychang: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2020
Onyenna:

I dey wait for the gist. .if you no drop the gist I go find you and na mad fight go end am..... tongue tongue tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2020
A female in a male dominated industry is a blood money scheme because most men don't have sense where vagina is concerned.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by ClassicMan202(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2020
Vhh
Re: She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2020
kenzysmith:
sharp girl easy way to catch big client when others are standing by the road side anty busy they do her own for shop she can't fool us we know the scope
Must everyone be like you

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Know About Pension In Nigeria / Woman Who Returned N1.8m Mistakenly Paid To Her Gets Query From Kogi Govt. / Any Information About Trade Test 1, 2 And 3 Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.