Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) (62262 Views)

She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video) / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo / Kufre Nnah: Meet Millionaire Barber Who Came To Lagos With Only N5000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by MrTrend(m): 4:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
A young lady who has become a professional barber has shocked many people with her amazing talent.

Nigerians on Twitter have praised the talent of a female barber who dumped her certificate as a graduate to chase her passion of styling people’s hair especially men.

Charles Anitha (@AnithaCharles) on Twitter, took to her page to share her skill with her followers as she shared a photo of herself styling a man’s hair.

The graduate revealed that she found love with the clipper and she enjoys beautifying people. It’s no doubt that Anita’s kind is quite rare coupled with the fact that she’s a graduate too.

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nigerian-female-barber-who-is-a-graduate-shows-off-her-impressive-skill/

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by SenorFax(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Omo daadaa

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by MrTrend(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Watch The Video HERE
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
May God bless her hustle.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by MrTrend(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
May God bless her hustle.

Amen!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by TheMoniker: 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2019
cheesy
Nothing so special, just celebrating mediocrity but since you want us to say “nice one” I’ll say “it”
I’ve met a graduate (lady) riding Maruwa in Ibadan.
I’ve seen one who fries akara.
This is even classy compared to what people go through.
Advertise and move on, no one truly cares, it’s all pretence

103 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by newproject(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
Proud of You Girl
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Abortions: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
She's better than all those slay queens fainting upandan at one useless Audition

36 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by medolab90(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2019
at least her pants would be safe.

juve embarassed embarassed embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by greggng: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
Beauty and brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by onajison(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2019
B
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by itiswellandwell: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Nice one. That's the real slay queen. Slaying her talents and legit passion not some rubbish olosho parading theirselves online as feminists/slayqueens in the morning whereby at odd hours, they are slaying puscies.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
Being a Nigerian graduate is/was never a big deal.

The dumbest person in the universe can be a Nigerian graduate.

13 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by yeman2012(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
female barber who dumped her certificate as a graduate to chase her passion.. is that what she told you Nigeria bloggers with mouth grin

13 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by naijapips04: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
she stays at Charley boy bustop gbagada.

2 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 02, 2019
ew I can never do such when i'm still fine. my beauty alone is a big source of income for me, this one na ugly girl form of hustle abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Abortions: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
TheMoniker:
cheesy
Nothing so special, just celebrating mediocrity but since you want us to say “nice one” I’ll say “it”
Medio what. Last time i checked ur gf was one of those jobless slay queens fainting upandan at one useless Audition.

8 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by leeikem(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mumu
TheMoniker:
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by ozento: 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2019
no na! she for no smile for the second picture. just spoil the evrytin.

3 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Peak11(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2019
CONFIRMED!!! Earn $100 monthly to your bank account by registering on this website: https://giist.us/?afmc=6n
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Abortions: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2019
medolab90:
at least her pants would be safe.

juve embarassed embarassed embarassed
Juve Na so life be bros no think am. Pele

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2019
Make your money dear.

Pride and Vain mentality holding a lot of guys down.

1 Like

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by medolab90(m): 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Abortions:
Juve Na so life be bros no think am. Pele
wetin man go do undecided
Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
OdikwaRisky:
ew I can never do such when i'm still fine. my beauty alone is a big source of income for me, this one na ugly girl form of hustle abeg.

How does your beauty give you money ?

Do you sell your body for money or ?

3 Likes

Re: Female Barber Who Is A Nigerian Graduate Shows Off Her Impressive Skill (photos) by jae101(f): 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Nice one. That's the real slay queen. Slaying her talents and legit passion not some rubbish olosho parading theirselves online as feminists/slayqueens in the morning whereby at odd hours, they are slaying puscies.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

when you cannot even make a proper sentence,what right do you have to judge people. Sweetheart, work on your English before coming to disgrace yourself here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinelo Nwokoye: NAF Wings Female Combat Helicopter Pilot, 11 Others In Abuja / How Your Temperament Affects Your Career Choice And General Performance. / Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.