Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,549 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Urgent Response Needed 2007 Nissan Altima Gear - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Urgent Response Needed 2007 Nissan Altima Gear (857 Views)

DIY Go Rong On My 2007 Nissan Altima / Innoson Unveils Tricycle Ambulance For Quick Emergency Response / Let's Talk About The 2003-2007 NISSAN MURANO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Response Needed 2007 Nissan Altima Gear by maxbrown: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2019
Good morning everyone,pls what could be the cause of gear oil spillage. I notice my car stop accelerating and coming out to check the surrounding of the car I discover the the gear has pour out completely. Pls what could be the cause of this urgently.
Re: Urgent Response Needed 2007 Nissan Altima Gear by nurey(m): 7:32am On Jun 14, 2019
maxbrown:
Good morning everyone,pls what could be the cause of gear oil spillage. I notice my car stop accelerating and coming out to check the surrounding of the car I discover the the gear has pour out completely. Pls what could be the cause of this urgently.

leaking undercarriage pan, transmission gasket faulty probably the car hit hard surface with the undercarriage and the transmission was affected
Re: Urgent Response Needed 2007 Nissan Altima Gear by oluwaseunla(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
You will need he vehicle to be properly inspected to know exactly where the leak is coming from. By the way, that car uses a CVT transmission. You must use only the recommended Nissan NS-2 transmission oil for it, or else you risk a premature transmission failure. That particular transmission can be temperamental.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car On Hire Purchase For Business Purpose / Can Non-selected Gear Cause Engine To Smoke? / Clean Toyota Highlander 2016 FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.