Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) (44969 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Toyota Hilux / The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos) / The Evolution Of Mercedes-benz S-class (1972-2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) by ChristineC: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2019
ndidibabe:
You don't know anything about cars. Go to the market and get the price of a 2011 Camry and Honda. You can use Google too.
keep that 2011 Accord side by side with a 2008 Camry in your car shop, slap the same price on both and see which one is first bought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
ChristineC:
keep that 2011 Accord side by side with a 2008 Camry in your car shop, slap the same price on both and see which one is first bought.
You really don't know much about cars. @ Gazzuz, place say something.
Re: The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
COMPAQ:
I had the 2nd, 3rd (was actually bought for my dad) and 4th generation. I currently use the 6th and I plan for my next car to be the 8th.

I always skip a generation.
How many generations have you skipped?
Re: The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) by DonX001: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jakumo:
The 2018 Toyota Camry is by far the UGLIEST car I have ever had the misfortune of seeing.

That front end is just hideous, and it looks as though the car crashed into a garbage dumpster, and then attempted to reverse, thereby pulling pieces off of the dumpster that had become impaled on the front of the car.

Any person who buys such a idiotic design, should be arrested and flogged in public, as punishment for offending the eyes of the innocent observers by driving around in that horrible monstrosity.
Brotherly, speak for yourself alone abeg.
I like that 2018 model die.
Its the only other Camry I like, after Muscle.
Have you seen the interior as well?
Both the exterior and interior is on point.

Its the only Camry that gives the Accord close competition in terms of design, apart Muscle.
All the other Camry models are just bland, dull cars in terms of design. Their only major advantage is reliability.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Reason Why That Your Tokunbo Car Keeps Overheating Here In Nigeria / See The Meaning Of The Letters "AMG" / Conplete List Of Required Vehicle Particulars!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.