Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) (37338 Views)

Herdsmen Kill Evangelist Segun Adegboyega In His Farm In Oyo, Suspects Arrested / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 9:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Akpan107:
Another 62 persons killed in Niger State by Fulani/Bandits Terrorist.

Since your life thrives on social media I don't expect you to have much intelligence.
But I will say this....
What makes a man a Fulani herdsman? It is simply because of the herds of cow he is managing. Take that herd away from him and he is just an ordinary man that is not different from the same local bandits in you area.
So I ask you how were they identified as herdsmen. Did they come with thier herds of cows to kill?
See why I said you are not too intelligent.

Besides are they that difficult to catch. With Thier extra baggage of cows they should be the easiest to catch so why is it so difficult.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Reference:

When institutions donot work, when there is no justice, when no one is brought to book for the thousands of deaths across the country what do you expect. That is where the expression 'crying wolf' is carved from. As long as the wolf roams about attacking at will without getting caught every evil deed will be a wolf attack. This is the vicious cycle of terror that must be broken by justice.

Brother I understand your concerns very well. It's just upsetting to see these news been brandished with unconfirmed claims and its on Nairaland.
If DSS decides to ban Nairaland do you think Seun can do anything about it?
We should stop testing the govt as they can take such actions and heaven will not fall.
I prefer if we are mature about incidents. There is nothing wrong in saying unknown killer. If they were Fulani herdsmen then where is the Fulani and where is his herd of cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Basher8583: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Esseite:

But same source carries news about SE, tags some pictures and says drug dealers caught in India and you masturbate on the news... it amazing how you are calling the mods, even DSS on alleged fulani killings..

Did they mention Igbo man or SE?
Is it not the name of the perpetrators mentioned.
Comon let's be civilised here.
Did you not see the perpetrators picture for confirmation?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) by emi14: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Destiny34:
Fulani herdsmen are terrorist, IPOB with flags are the main terrorist, according to yoruba moslems!!
.....He voted gor Buhari. He vote insecurities. Violence have visited him.rip
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) by peeps4u: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
juniorstar:
Heard they are buying huge expanses of land in the south west. The s-w leaders are doing wat there forefathers didnt do.

You're very correct bro.

Even in my town in modakeke, they are buying lands now. One fulani even chased a boy with machete few weeks because the boy asked him to take away his cows.
Becoming scary now.
A CAN executive member in modakeke was kidnapped few weeks ago also and was rescued with 650k ransom which had to gotten by practically begging churches because the Fulani's said they were going to kill him if the 650k wasn't found, having reduced the ransom from 6mikkion after days of begging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Basher8583:

Since your life thrives on social media I don't expect you to have much intelligence.
But I will say this....
What makes a man a Fulani herdsman? It is simply because of the herds of cow he is managing. Take that herd away from him and he is just an ordinary man that is not different from the same local bandits in you area.
So I ask you how were they identified as herdsmen. Did they come with thier herds of cows to kill?
See why I said you are not too intelligent.

Besides are they that difficult to catch. With Thier extra baggage of cows they should be the easiest to catch so why is it so difficult.

Shot up and stop asking useless question, the time of pretending has gone, those website I posted their are reliable source of news.
You can watch video here, you think everyone is stupid as you expected,

Stupid Muhammedian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) by duncun: 1:18am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Civil Servant In Osun State (Graphic Photos) by ADAlBEKU: 8:18am On Jan 18, 2020
Isinweke:

Shot up and stop asking useless question, the time of pretending has gone, those website I posted their are reliable source of news.
You can watch video here, you think everyone is stupid as you expected,

Stupid Muhammedian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6msiKwOjiLk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6qPH0L5xcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) / 3 Chinese Men Arrested For Importing Contraband Goods Into Nigeria / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.