Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) (37315 Views)

Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice / South African Lady Burnt With Acid For Dumping Her Boyfriend (Graphic pics) / Robbers Burnt With Operational Vehicle In Obudu (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by emefav: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3954391/patrick-fasinu-killed-set-ablaze

The traditional ruler of Owo town, in the Yewa South Local Government Area of Ogun State, Oba Patrick Fasinu, who was on his way back from a meeting of traditional rulers in the state which held at Ilaro, was reportedly ambushed by assassins, who dragged him out of his car, axed him to death and then burnt his corpse alongside his car. 

The incident which happened last Wednesday, July 26th, was confirmed by the state's Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who further said investigation into the incident has commenced.

It was gathered that the driver of the late monarch has been arrested, as the axe used in the killing the deceased has also been recovered. 

Here are more photos below; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/suspected-assassins-murder-traditional-ruler-ogun-state-burn-corpse-car/

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmm.. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by smartty68(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
See mind angry

8 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Optional2(f): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
if i say na them them now?

People go cut my head.

RIP

modified:
i never type finish dey don start.
Na sambisa forest i dey oh, for una information.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Ezigboune: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Some people are heartless cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by edeXede: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
embarassed

Karma is a bitch. I rest my case
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Which kind update be this
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by odiereke(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is very inhumane

6 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by eagleeye2: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
why evils

1 Like

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Idaraobong5(f): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Same happened to my dad... The assassins won't unpunished.... RIP Sir

37 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by mejai(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
chai
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chased out demons, why did u kill ur oba? grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by goldedprince: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
sainty2k3:
Which kind update be this
Very senseless update
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

People go cut my head.

RIP
IPOBIAN assassins

2 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Afonja,they must harvested his organs for rituals.

12 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by cathlic(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Where is proof of his remains?
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by TeeSeven(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shame!
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by friedcorn: 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
I hope skull miners neva thief the man skull ooo.

Am not an ipob.....afonja take note

18 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Chai

1 Like

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Update on what then?
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Optional2:

People go cut my head.
Who be them Liepod developers of Jewish decent sheybe na them

RIP
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by WetinConsignMe: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wetin consign me
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by topzeezo: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pple de heartless o expecialy NIGERIAn pple. Make Una de reduce too much regarding Una self o....rip sha
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by OkoYibo: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sad
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by OkoYibo: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
friedcorn:
I hope skull miners neva thief the man skull ooo.

Am not an ipob.....afonja take note

There's nothing new in your denial. Many ipod posters deny their lineages here on Nairaland just like you in order to deflect to the character burden associated with being an ipod yoot.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
The priests should do the needful

I trust my edo ppl..... If it had happened in edo, The repercussion of perpetrators will be madness

3 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by SELFmade7(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
God
Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by friedcorn: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Idaraobong5:
Same happened to my dad... The assassins won't unpunished.... RIP Sir
sorry about ur dad sweetie

u are beautiful and have correct nyash. Me likey

4 Likes

Re: Oba Patrick Fasinu Assassinated & Burnt With His Car In Ogun (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
a very bitter experience VIP to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Keeping Afro Hair In Yobe State. See Photos / Kolade Johnson's Dad Speaks: The Policeman Shouted, 'I Must Kill Somebody Today' / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.