Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears (9021 Views)

Defence Headquarters Allays Fears Over UN Military Vehicles / I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike / Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Gistok8: 12:21am On Jun 14, 2019
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Oyo State, Alhaji Kunmi Mustapha, has assured that Governor Seyi Makinde would the pre-election arrangement he had with the African Democratic Congress, ADC, Zenith Labour Party, ZLP and Social Democratic Party, SDP.

GISTOK recalls that the governorship candidates of the ADC, ZLP and SDP stepped down and adopted Makinde of the PDP during the just concluded 2019 election. This newspaper understands that there have been fears over whether or not Makinde would fulfill the promises made to the parties.

In the sharing formula, OYO INSIGHT, the ADC and ZLP will take 30 and 15 per cent respectively while the SDP will be given 5 per cent. Mustapha, who spoke on Thursday while briefing newsmen in Ibadan, disclosed that all stakeholders were meeting regularly on how best to handle the matter.

The Iseyin-born  politician explained that there was no cause for alarm as the party would keep to its promise. This is just as he vowed to take over the five states in the South West geopolitical zone in future elections. He said efforts were on to ensure massive supports of the electorates, especially in Oyo and Osun States before the next elections.

“Presently, we are targeting Osun and Ondo states and we are working tirelessly to capture these states,” he said. The chairman promised that the excellent performance of the PDP-led government in Oyo State would enhance its chances in future elections.

On the inauguration of the ninth State Assembly where PDP had 26 out of 32 members, Mustapha urged the lawmakers especially PDP members to unite and stand firm with Governor Seyi Makinde. He admonished them to resist any temptation of working against the interest of the ruling party in the state.

read more: https://gistok.ng/makinde-will-honour-agreement-with-adc-zlp-sdp-oyo-pdp-chair-allays-fears/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Holamic: 3:59am On Jun 14, 2019
I hope it honour it for development of the state... Seyi e da?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by fukushaki(m): 5:33am On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Lincoln275(m): 5:46am On Jun 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by captianfreeman(m): 5:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by porshnuel: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2019
Am nt sure makinde of a man is an afonja...cos they dont keep to there words
Since the day he was inaugurated i kinda noticed he is intelligent,aticulative nd a man dat will do anytin to move oyo state forward
Not only would he compensate dem ...they will decamp to pdp nd send apc(devilish party) in oyo into political purgatory ...
Makinde amaka
Pdp amaka

5 Likes

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:50am On Jun 14, 2019
PDP Are not like APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Gistok8:
The chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Oyo State, Alhaji Kunmi Mustapha, has assured that Governor Seyi Makinde would the pre-election arrangement he had with the African Democratic Congress, ADC, Zenith Labour Party, ZLP and Social Democratic Party, SDP.

GISTOK recalls that the governorship candidates of the ADC, ZLP and SDP stepped down and adopted Makinde of the PDP during the just concluded 2019 election. This newspaper understands that there have been fears over whether or not Makinde would fulfill the promises made to the parties.

In the sharing formula, OYO INSIGHT, the ADC and ZLP will take 30 and 15 per cent respectively while the SDP will be given 5 per cent. Mustapha, who spoke on Thursday while briefing newsmen in Ibadan, disclosed that all stakeholders were meeting regularly on how best to handle the matter.

The Iseyin-born  politician explained that there was no cause for alarm as the party would keep to its promise. This is just as he vowed to take over the five states in the South West geopolitical zone in future elections. He said efforts were on to ensure massive supports of the electorates, especially in Oyo and Osun States before the next elections.

“Presently, we are targeting Osun and Ondo states and we are working tirelessly to capture these states,” he said. The chairman promised that the excellent performance of the PDP-led government in Oyo State would enhance its chances in future elections.

On the inauguration of the ninth State Assembly where PDP had 26 out of 32 members, Mustapha urged the lawmakers especially PDP members to unite and stand firm with Governor Seyi Makinde. He admonished them to resist any temptation of working against the interest of the ruling party in the state.

read more: https://gistok.ng/makinde-will-honour-agreement-with-adc-zlp-sdp-oyo-pdp-chair-allays-fears/
to dare is to do...
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by berbs: 5:52am On Jun 14, 2019
Let him put welfarism of the workers and pensioners in mind abeg. That one na KOKO
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by wilcox(m): 5:53am On Jun 14, 2019
That was a serious collaboration, but he should remember that tomorrow is another .
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Gistok8:

it's kinda funny that people aren't seeing the grass to grace of zenith labour party I'm really swayed by their progress..
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by oluwamaich(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2019
Our own is that, do good, have good strategies and don't oppress the masses with the power you've gotten

1 Like

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by BuhariAdvocate: 5:59am On Jun 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:04am On Jun 14, 2019
Mankind
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by RichDad1(m): 6:09am On Jun 14, 2019
4 years is almost here. Let’s see what this man will do differently compare to the loudmouthed Ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by blackslayer: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2019
porshnuel:
Since the day he was inaugurated i kinda noticed he is intelligent,aticulative nd a man dat will do anytin to move oyo state forward
Not only would he compensate dem ...they will decamp to pdp nd send apc(devilish party) in oyo into political purgatory ...
Makinde amaka
Pdp amaka

illiterate, unintelligent, dim-witted nincompoop!!! I blame cheap internet!
For the education of your poor ignorant soul, see below:

There => Their
Dont => Don't
Kinda => Kind of ; Kinda is not a formal word.Your brain or whatever is left of it is not formal, so i won't expect you to understand.
Aticulative => Articulate

I am tired of typing, so google the rest!!! You poor ignorant soul!!!

Next time you want to be a bigoted troll, at least "come correct" with class and a zing! Your attempt is not inspiring one bit!!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2019
don't compensate them at the expense of the mass
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by porshnuel: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2019
blackslayer:

There => Their
Dont => Don't
Kinda => Kind of ; Kinda is not a formal word.Your brain or whatever is left of it is not formal, so i won't expect you to understand.

Next time you want to be a bigoted troll, at least "come correct" with class and a zing! Your attempt is not inspiring one bit!!!
I hope with the level u have attained in english language you would be giving a ministerial position in this next level govt
Nonsense nd buhari

1 Like

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Dredgemaster(m): 6:23am On Jun 14, 2019
blackslayer:

There => Their
Dont => Don't

. Don't mind the foolish fool

6 Likes

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by kehinde1588(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2019
porshnuel:
Makinde amaka
Pdp amaka
See this Ipob member who has no idea about Oyo politics but will come on nairaland and start giving stupid analysis. FYI, APC is still very much strong in OYO .They have the 2 senators out of 3 and have majority of honourables at federal level. If not for the bad personality of Ajimobi the former governor which I too personal dislike, PDP wouldn't have clinged that governorship seat

You can take your stupid analysis to Abia state. APC will reclaim OYO .

8 Likes

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by tuniski: 6:27am On Jun 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided
When will you defect to South west?
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Acedave1(m): 6:32am On Jun 14, 2019
am begining to like this man, he's make some strong moves, especially the unions which past governor is afraid of
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by dheaven: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2019
That is nice of him.
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Ggggs3433: 6:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Prove below

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by blackslayer: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2019
porshnuel:

I hope with the level u have attained in english language you would be giving a ministerial position in this next level govt
Nonsense nd buhari

Giving => Given

keep exposing your ignorance! I don't know why i even bother.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by elgramz: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Seyi Makinde will do well
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by Joettti: 7:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmm, PDP or APC I want to say I applaud the people of Oyo state for the level of maturity they portrayed especially the acceptance of defeat by APC in the just concluded elections and even the peaceful handing over. In fact if you are from Oyo in this forum go to any bar drink on my name and send me the bill. grin grin grin grin
Re: Makinde Will Honour Agreement With Adc, Zlp, Sdp — Oyo Pdp Chair Allays Fears by BIXYBABE: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Holamic:
I hope it honour it for development of the state... Seyi e da?
Seyi mi re. Seyi o we kan ri, eje Seyi o Seyi. Oluwatiseyifunwaloyo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Late Abba Kyari The Media Never Reported / Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.