Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,629 members, 7,861,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari (1686 Views)

APC Cautions Peter Obi: You're Crossing The Line With Your Accusations / Rehabilitation Of The Enugu — Port Harcourt Expressway Up Buhari Up APC / Nigerian Soldiers Crossing The Lake Chad River As The Battle Rages (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by press9jatv: 5:03am On Jun 14, 2019
"Because lake Chad dried up, that is why people are crossing the Sahara desert to get to Europe"

- Buhari to Italian lawmakers that visited him today

Me: That's new. I didn't know those crossing to Libya to get to Europe are from lake Chad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJD8E5qOzC4

Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by aolawale025: 5:04am On Jun 14, 2019
First time am hearing such. But I don't think so
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by fukushaki(m): 5:05am On Jun 14, 2019
grin
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by MoxxxxO123(m): 5:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Interesting
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by okosodo: 5:23am On Jun 14, 2019
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Explain what he mean. If you explain it better I will accept he is a mumu and I will stop supporting him.
okosodo:
Mumu man
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by Greyworld: 5:37am On Jun 14, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Explain what he mean. If you explain it better I will accept he is a mumu and I will stop supporting him.
Go and pray

4 Likes

Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by Blue3k(m): 6:12am On Jun 14, 2019
He actually said some people.
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by JudasNaCarrot: 6:20am On Jun 14, 2019
We are not surprised here....after all Lake Chad shares bother with Europe.

Stupid Push and Start Dundee President.

1 Like

Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by Nbote(m): 6:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Each tym dis man speaks, I dey shame on behalf of most Nigerians... How did we get here abeg? So everyone going to Europe are farmers who are leaving becos Lake Chad dried up to 10%? Ppl are crossing to Europe becos dis country is now a shithole.. What is his excuse for d long queues at d embassies? River Niger is overflowing abi

1 Like

Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by donttouchme: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2019
Its not new. We are used to it. What a president
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by BIGGIE121(m): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2019
We have a clown as a president, he never fails to disgrace use internationally.
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 7:11am On Jun 14, 2019
Since 2015 i just noticed Buhari has never accepted responsibility for anything instead blames events and people

Thats a bad thing

2 Likes

Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by eagleeye2: 7:20am On Jun 14, 2019
mrvitalis:
Since 2015 i just noticed Buhari has never accepted responsibility for anything instead blames events and people

Thats a bad thing
A d he will never accept responsibility.

1 Like

Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by TSRC: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2019
There is no limit to stupidity.

Einstein was right.
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by fykes(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2019
only this man knows what he kept in "lake Chad "
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2019
baseless statement. .what is lake Chad closeness to Europe...funny enough, does the president know where lake Chad is located
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by stephleena(f): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Now this is funny!
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by press9jatv: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2019
mrvitalis:

Thats a bad thing
Hmmm very true, you are on point here.

1 Like

Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by oyatz(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
Did you truly hear Buhari uttering this statement?

Nbote:
Each tym dis man speaks, I dey shame on behalf of most Nigerians... How did we get here abeg? So everyone going to Europe are farmers who are leaving becos Lake Chad dried up to 10%? Ppl are crossing to Europe becos dis country is now a shithole.. What is his excuse for d long queues at d embassies? River Niger is overflowing abi
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
buhari is ignorant of what he's saying here. I don't think he has been to the desert before. if he has been there, he wouldn't be saying all this trash again.
Re: People Are Crossing The Desert To Europe Because Lake Chad Dried Up- Buhari by warripekin(m): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
See mumu see our president . it's a pity.

(1) (Reply)

Fiscal Sustainability Index Table Of All States / UK Govt Must Not Allow Any Jet/plane From Nigeria Back In England" - Reno Omokri / Discos, FG Agree On 2 Months Free Electricity For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.