Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video (3604 Views)

Kidnapped Bayelsa INEC Officer Regains Freedom / 60 Presidential Candidates Fault PDP, Atiku On Use Of Server / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2019
Lucid1:
OP what is leaked about a video that was aired on Channels? Be very careful there tongue

In my opinion, INEC planned to use server but dem no use am again. The electoral act would've fixed this.

I doubt this video is admissible in court as evidence. If yes, let the INEC official provide the court access to the phantom server he was talking so energetically about.

Having a server and not using it, is far different a scenario as NOT having a server.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by IITTA50: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2019
blackpanda:
Lols PDP, Atiku and wailers are big foolz grin
everybody is talking about doing things the right way, but see yourself talking trash. Let's be serious you are the biggest fool
Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by EarthKing(m): 9:00am On Jun 14, 2019
For INEC to have denied owning a server, means there is something tilapia(fishy). I still don't get why the president must be the one to appoint the chairman of an institution that is supposed to be independent!

You don't expect such chairman not to hold allegiance to his employer. Too many loop holes in our constitution.
Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2019
Nigeria is corrupt butthis INEC is full of lies....infact another 8 wonders of the world
Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by Samunique(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2019
wizzyrich:
INEC will soon deny they don't have this officer as one of their staff.
grin
Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by tomju(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2019
As far as i am concerned that Video didn't reveal anything! All what the INEC man was saying was their plans and programs. If you listened carefully you will hear he stressed MANUAL COLLATION...BY LAW meaning that is the only one the electoral act recognizes. And even if such Electronic servers exist, it is simply not admissible because the foundation is not set. No law is backing electronic transmission of votes! I will encourage anyone who has not gone to a court before to make out time, visit a court of law, preferably a High court and witness how cases are done. A whole day in a high court will open your eyes. Loads of youths just talk sentimentally on how they feel, or what they feel should be the correct thing...you will always hear ..."the whole truth, nothing but the truth in court"...all that na story. The court deals on facts, evidence and law. Have you not seen a criminal let off the hook when there is no evidence to nail him? INEC knew what they were doing.They talk plenty, collect money for budget, but did they actually carry out that task the way the electoral law said the should? Was the deployment of electronic means futuristic as no law was backing it just yet? Is the law backing such methodology in arriving or computing results? These are factors that must be considered in arriving at a judgement at the tribunal. Not what i feel or what you feel should be the right thing. There is also another angle to it. If this matter goes way up to the Supreme Court, which i am sure it will, can it be reversed to favor PDP? Do you remember SC judgement on Former President Yar'Adua's election vs Buhari? Why didn't they reverse it when it was clear that elections was fraught with irregularities? They had to look at the wider implication of such judgement. Will it unsettle the peace of the polity? Call it a political judgement if you will, but these things are taken into consideration. Will it cause political disturbance and the present frail security situation unmanageable? Judgement are not just given, a lot comes into play. It will be very difficult to upturn APC's victory. Yes, very difficult. Imagine the entire National assembly made up of APC's principal officers! Can a PDP president survive that? Life goes beyond what we see daily. This is why people do meeting at night 2am below. May God save us.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by tomju(m): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by franklingud(m): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Buhari, senate president, vice president, INEC chairman etc all of them, that lie under oath.
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by bixton(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2019
EarthKing:
For INEC to have denied owning a server, means there is something tilapia(fishy). I still don't get why the president must be the one to appoint the chairman of an institution that is supposed to be independent!

You don't expect such chairman not to hold allegiance to his employer. Too many loop holes in our constitution.

So if not the president to appoint who will?
Is there anyone in the country who does not belong to a political party directly or indirectly?

The big question to the server should be. ........
From where did PDP/Atiku get their results from that they are begging the tribunal to give them access to the Server?

What's with all this cunning nature..........
Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by MT: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2019
I wonder why people are being emotional about this server thing. A court of law is not based on emotion. Anyone can lay claim to the presence of a server in INEC, the question is - is he qualified to talk about SERVER. Is he an IT professional whose evidence will be tenable before the court ?. A gateman can call an ordinary stabilizer, a UPS because that is the way it apears to him, it doesnt make him right.

Like I have pointed out in some of my posts here, SERVER is a technical word and not everybody is qualified to talk about it. The question would have been:

What is a Server ? and going by this definition, Can we safely conclude that INEC does have a SERVER.

This is a case of someone accusing another of having a BIRO and the the other person says no, i do not have a BIRO but I have a pen. Wont he be correct if he is holding another brand of Pen which is not a BIRO. It is logical, reflect on it please.

1 Like

Re: Leaked: Inec Officer Confirms The Existence Of SERVER- Video by blackpanda: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2019
wizzyrich:
Everyone is bashing INEC the thieves, you are bashing PDP.

Don't you think something is wrong with you somewhere ?

No I know something is wrong with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Agitators Attacked Igbo Leaders In Australia / Aliyu Gwarzo: Southerners Will Always Be Slave To Northerners / The 6th South East State: Etiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.