Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy (23934 Views)

Hadi Sirika Receives Birthday Gifts From MC Tagwaye Twin (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile's Baby Mama, Davita Shows Off The Push Gift He Gave Her / Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by tunary(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
FuckDaMods:
I don't understand 1m to 50 pple is 50m. He got 3m from one mr. Mc galaxy. So therefore, 3m - 50m = -47m
Its 20k each not 1m
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by gnykelly(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ladies be careful sperm might be on it
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by AngelicBeing: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

His PRs and Image managers have drawn out a plan to reintroduce a new narrative of him. To sell him as generous, nice, hardworking Male who is only unfortunate and maligned by hateful people. Wow wow wow!

"Good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells." - Donald J. Trump (The Art of the Deal)

Richdad
cool
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by Ezeego1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Taniaa:
Partake

Oh! It's a pity
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by Komu1048(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
God let your light shine on me ....I'm working everyday including Saturday n Sundays sometimes and yet I don't av half a million
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by Studyinchina200(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
Some of the people that told him shittt on IG will still send their acct details lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by LifeWorld: 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
In truth, this is the kind of news I want to always hear, not those of witches in form of human beings. Slay queens walking about with open pussies looking for any man to entangle with. And what the heck is wrong with giving them pregnancies if they be willing desparadoes.
@UbiFranklin walk minus stumble, & may your dayses be long. More people you did good things for will keep coming out to testify, not just some desperate, whoring females. Just remember to take care of your children. The more the better!!
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by FuckDaMods: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
victorian:

Lol

Greed!

Oliver Twist!
Abeggy, Who no like better thing grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by IamSoProlific: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Divay22:
Gather here and let's cry together if you are not on IG

Be like say I go do my own ubi franklin here sha.
So get ready before hand!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by Damfostopper(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
FuckDaMods:
I don't understand
1m to 50 pple is 50m.
He got 3m from one mr. Mc galaxy.
So therefore, 3m - 50m = -47m
English, Maths and Yourself are at loggerheads

Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ponzi scheme of life !

Una well done..
Re: Ubi Franklin Giving Out N1m To 50 People From The N3m Gift He Got From MC Galaxy by Taniaa(f): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ezeego1:

Oh! It's a pity
yea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Pictured With Alpha Conde, Guinea President / Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God / Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.