Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Years After Helping Him With House Rent, MC Galaxy Repays Ubj Franklin’s Kindnes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Years After Helping Him With House Rent, MC Galaxy Repays Ubj Franklin’s Kindnes (298 Views)

MC Galaxy Gifts Ubi Franklin N3m For Helping Him Pay His House Rent 7 Years Ago / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / MC Galaxy Shows Off His Girlfriend Via Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Years After Helping Him With House Rent, MC Galaxy Repays Ubj Franklin’s Kindnes by ddddaves: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Nigerian singer, MC Galaxy gifted Ubi Franklin a sum of N3 million for helping him years ago with house rent and few clothes.

He disclosed this on a post on Instagram with a check in Ubi Franklin’s name and a sum of N3 million.

See His Post Below:

“This life is funny, seven years ago I needed help to pay house the total I needed was 350k. So I asked a lot people for help, and no one could help me.

Read more on https://idonsabi.com/years-after-helping-him-with-house-rent-mc-galaxy-repays-ubj-franklins-kindness-with-n3m/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Years After Helping Him With House Rent, MC Galaxy Repays Ubj Franklin’s Kindnes by Emaax77(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
No condition is permanent. The fact that you're struggling today doesn't mean you won't have enough tomorrow just pray for Grace.
Re: Years After Helping Him With House Rent, MC Galaxy Repays Ubj Franklin’s Kindnes by donbachi(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2019
No broke guy 4 life..he must had been called a broke guy..today,God don feature d guy..and dat was why he made mockery of girls,by asking them to post their nudes while dancing..etinosa and co.
Re: Years After Helping Him With House Rent, MC Galaxy Repays Ubj Franklin’s Kindnes by RoyalBlu(f): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2019
Nice one MC Galaxy.

Gratitude is key.

Mr Ubi will be so glad I'm sure. What with all the responsibilities bearing down on him. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Government Appoints Miss Nollywood Organizer / Obo Give Out Cash To Fans / Bisi Alimi Blasts Bobrisky For Supporting Biodun Fatoyinbo, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.